1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voooo

voooo User

idk maybe kardi group ? they ruled server for 10 months and when they lost they quitted enough adena was collected to cash out why bother more though made a lot of kids suffer and how about lempartus gimme epic excuses idk why noone says nothing polish fail more than russians ? topeuclanleaderenglishnibumbum
    never though that polish aka blackswans will be something but you see they evolved when all clans left

2. Doomcio

Doomcio User

for sure mak0quitedbcuzlosing

3. Alarion

Alarion User

1) who are you? at least nick from game plox i like to know with whom i speak
    2) kardi emo quited hard when programs and advantage with items stopped working so it was time to steal valakas and quit w/o word

4. Hax

Hax User

i quit b4 u guys won the first anything :d

5. Melll

Melll User

like it would change anything... srsly

6. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

mak0 quit cuz without me verbally abusing him on teamspeak he found the game not enjoying anymore :(

7. Hax

Hax User

that was a secret hell!

8. yas

yas User

you couldnt stand alone without me , thats why you quitted

9. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

bahinub :d

10. Hax

Hax User

thats one of the primary reasons but dont tell sindi

11. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i no flame, others flame. bring how many numbers you have it's part of za game/server.

12. Obsess

Obsess User

some close fights in oly between me and the pony. there is less than 6 points difference between us and 22 matches left . who will get the most wanted hero on the server? tune in tomorrow at 6pm (server time) to find out.

ps:summoners join oly tomorrow !

13. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

i thought most wanted is feoh =/ anyway very good class based both of us winning with incredible small amount of hp difference :d seems our cb was the best one tyrr cb was with randoms othell with randoms aeores with randoms feoh with avoiding tank cb was good too iss dont have to be commented nyweris>all :d

14. Alarion

Alarion User

well pity that both ieru and shoxy have no ballz to fight vs blackbird and sepsa : (

trigger need to buy some more bilions to start (like 100kkk is not enough yet ; / )
    nyweris out of competition
    tanks: until doomcio got blessed antharas no chance, cause fenris has not so far
    dagger: gf this month skizik had no competition
    summoners: gl both you : )

15. xpycbg

xpycbg User

sh0xy didnt try to avoid sepsa i heart the oposit that sepsa trying to avoid sh0xy but w/e they shoud face eachother

16. Alarion

Alarion User

well ask them to tell you the truth. sepsa sign, they sign random mages, after they see 120 they sign instatly with high lvl points nukers together with shoxy. the same with ieru. ofc i know you will say "this game works this way feeding is important bla bla" but at least i hope those ppl wont claim they are best among their class : )

or maybe we will see today ieru vs blackbird and sepsa vs shoxy?

17. Doomcio

Doomcio User

sepsa hero, like fenris hero. dosent mather at all.

18. Alarion

Alarion User

could say the same about you but what is the point of discussing this way? we are speaking about oly competiton in this weekend.

19. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

blackbird is like 19 times more skilled than ieru compare them is like to compare kingsize with bugaimer :d when kingsize left the server it was very clearly who gonna be permanent hero archer >blackbird, but sh0xy.. sh0xy can win sepsa for sure so i dont see the logic sh0xy to avoid :)

and about aeore healer hero trigger cant make bound stockings +3 and go to cb soo easily but he won sindeya at open oly , so congretutolations again to our amazing admin support, tomorrow someone of us will miss his weapon becouse they wanna test someting :d

20. OldHater

OldHater User

this server ****s ballz since march 2012 .
    and yes this ooc dumbs were not any good as individuals , just brainwashed zerg of polish and random noobs from privates .
    good players quitted and cashed out in time , others with less brain stayed and wasted 1 year .
    and this alleyesonmypony is the biggest scammer , pathetic .
    alarion still doesn't have irl life ? managed to get hero at last ? or excuses like low lvl , no this item , no subs etc?
    where is the leader of original ooc and hb right now at ? at last they had some quality groups running for the first 5 months of the server killing everyone , rest was joke . i see things didn't change a lot . ballers still ballin , haters still hatin`.
    what happend to behappy with great sagara as a leader , this failure of countless toons and servers ? what did he ebay now and failed ?
    i'm out of date old hater .
    peace .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.