1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindeya

Sindeya User

care more. more attention plz!

2. LotuS

LotuS User

bs failed again, nothing changes. bs want farm in afk mode?

3. Hax

Hax User

afk mode is best mode!

4. t0reto

t0reto User

alarion normally i wouldnt write but, not our fault that your kiting ppl were not in the screen lol :d we saw like 13-14 ppl moving from time to time, just they did not stay on alert even tho they knew we were half done with ressurections

5. Amethyst

Amethyst User

lol

/10chars

6. sepsa

sepsa User

sup guys, how is anthy going? we have at 90%, and you?

7. Hax

Hax User

3min before it should've been at sleep, gf bs :d

8. sepsa

sepsa User

and oldboyz died for vain...

9. Patri

Patri User

its better to owe 1 bird that its in your hands, than owe 100 birds that are flying, epic...

10. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

for every dumb*** failing to write the correct russian flame name, a little part of me dies inside. and more in his brain :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  11. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

for every dumb*** who scamm own clan>roll to b&s>fail hard > come back like nothing happened i can say 1 word = stfu .

12. bigmanx

bigmanx User

wow what a tool . : ))

13. Sindeya

Sindeya User

eiiiiiii sepsa talking..... look i just remembered bout another thing which u farm undisturbed, that's beleth. thx for reminding, c ya next time u decide to brag on forums. now what about u start puting more effort into what u get?

14. deriasty

deriasty User

yeah funny that ob was on time to get inside except they forgot iss cele and died (blame iss) but don't get us wrong yes antaras spawned way to fast we already posted this problem of hax on support they reply with: lol buhahahahaha. look on our sad panda faces when we think about your problem with watch synchronization aka we are scared to go pvp and also sad face when traktorek said haha i enjoy watch you camp here till midnight :p so tell me more who was this master plan strategy brainiac tikoo or you :d we had laugh of our life.

15. Alarion

Alarion User

yea sure you have so many new friends who now finally respect you in ooc, dont waste your time to tell them to follow you in your new campaign : )

btw just dont waste poor kingsize another 14 hours cause it is really so sad to camp like a boss (even in new year party in night) for +++12 hours and get such result.

but dont worry guys, unlce dolan bring solution for you:
    less iss cele tactic, more pvp, how about it? : )

another victory of hb
    regards

16. Sindeya

Sindeya User

if kingsize is poor you are a cold drop of **** on the face of the earth.
    secondly, it wasn't sad when he/we were camping like a boss for bs was it? you like that b. anthy on your *** do you? how many bottles from there were made only bcus of us? well i lost count cus i don't look at small things, but i can say for sure 2 of them are just bcus of me cus i made ppl go anthy instead of beleth like sepsa wanted (yes, you sepsa etc play only for small cookie etc why waste secure profit for lizard who must be split in clan/ali).

you rly impressive clam there.

17. Alarion

Alarion User

ofc only because of you, epic.

moreover now best defender of kingisze you say? after he left your party with valakas and bow and some other stuff you already have such short memory what you were talking about him?

ahh doesnt matter, if gruzzdigger and even trigger is now your frienz, why kingsize couldnt be?

another victory of hb!
    regards, unlce dolan

18. Hax

Hax User

for alarion dragons were camped by not-online lvl98 ppl; pvp's were won by bunch of lvl97 to 98 randoms and olympiad was won cuz of clan efforts.

keep living in that delusional world of yours :d

19. Alarion

Alarion User

keeping thinking you are best party on server who can beat anyone everywhere and other long term cps from hb like sepsa, defro, unext, w00dy or our + few mores in less scale are nothing. but it is why you wont be never respected. you thrash ppl (first hi, then ooc like hell an now us) and switch clan whenever she feel upset and emo enough (but dont forget first to speak on ts in front of 40 ppl on channel "lol i sware i would never join them" before you leave :)

and dont speak about pvp when on dragons you go only on iss cele and about your mighty pvp grp but ohh w8 you dont leave town since you joined ooc.:x.

or maybe you will just see how ooc ppl die on pvp and princesi4ka will write: "lol why you dying like ****" sitting in town like a boss (hax invite her on hourse riding around aden) :)

and dont forgot to tell kingsize hello. first thrashing him, now best frienz one more time (i dont speak about you hax in that single case).

maybe little time to change party name from ego cp on hipocrysy pt?

regards, dolan ^^

20. Amethyst

Amethyst User

thread won, nothing to see here folks.

dun b mad at uncl doln, trut hartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.