1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

ok now i'm hurt, once i realised that i mean nothing to you and your banana friends. =)))

2. AnotherVictoryOfHB

AnotherVictoryOfHB User

playing core definatelly is an unplesant experiance , don't dare to attach me to this cursed place no more .
    only leftovers and deep pockets left .
    and yes summer is definatelly "cumming" lol .

3. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

[​IMG]

4. Nyweris

Nyweris User

this dude is more dump then i thought >< damn even *****z knowz it's not summar :/
    anyway this playing core is new game? i would say u go run ur b0tz trainz in ncfail and be gone?

oh here comes more trolz, who is dis time, another random? welcome! and now ur free to gtfo!

5. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

nyweris are you ******ed or just try to act like one ? ;) doing well though

6. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i see ur doing betar then me then! btw u still here? ur brains woun't melt from dis drama? o.o

7. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

dude you seriously just called this garbage drama ? so sad :d

8. bigmanx

bigmanx User

who did i scam dear demented troll?

9. Nyweris

Nyweris User

i would swear this picture was in forumz and imho deleted... seems ur private galery is empty br0, time to go make some moar photos? it's summar u know! but try without cumming :/ (to a1s2d3 and his friend hbsomething..)
    so hairy girls as there are no moar dramas(some 2 fatasses came) mby some dramas in ncfail lately? some angry gm's broke trainz? seems no as u still here failing to create dramaz about how u are ... nothing?

10. AnotherVictoryOfHB

AnotherVictoryOfHB User

just because you saw hell accidently calling me demented , doesn't mean it's true nor you know the meaning of the word anyway . please refrain to question better educated and higher intelectual quality ppl .
    you scammed many , you and pony - i'd say a word here that will proly get me into vacation for a while , so i won't . but you get it - don't you ?

[​IMG]

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys cut out the flames, cut out the off topic talk about wether someone plays or not or where they play or dont - this is about cores clans and pvp not about whatever trash comes into your heads - any further trashing will mean post deletions and further actions if neccessary.

12. t0reto

t0reto User

totally agree, dont care if u feel buthurted or not.. srsly at, i guess u got a lot free time to come and spam nonsense here on the forum instead of going outside as u say.. so i suggest u invest that time somewhere else..

back to topic nice pvp yesterday evening at soa even tho i was a bit confused with who is hitting what :d
    just saw few hero corpses below my feet lol 1 of them died trying to kill me while in celest :)
    too bad i died from some yul that i even havent seen before qq
    2nd bad thing the screen shot is wrong side :s , behind me were lots of dead ppl :)
    [​IMG]

13. Hax

Hax User

14. yLogy

yLogy User

unfortunately, after dragon they can say another victory of heartbreaks (because ooc slack and i have epic computer, gz sepsa and pony

pvp was good, but i think its overrated tbh. we smashed 567 summoners with breath penalty. :-(

15. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

my excuse is i didnt play first second and third week feeding alarion+sepsa+vowek, and what's ur excuse for avoiding outgeared pony in cb like a coward?
    i signing olympiad everyday from 19:00, when it become 21;00 someone from ur cp pming me but lol thats not fair he is in coc thats why he dont sign oly :d:d:
    so german kid stop raging at forum and atleast once do something=shut ur mouth or simply sign cb with me :)
    as i said last month= in cb we will see who's the real hero summoner= but with such avoiding i cant do it:s

and at this pvp if u targeted katalte at minute about 4:30 (while its still 7 vs 7) u will see hero grandeur and if u target sindeya at about 3 min of the pvp u will see hero berserk. using hero skills 7 vs 7 ? really? like realy? :d:d i understand if it was when second pt ported, but while its still 7 vs 7 to spam hero skills like a coward is like lol :d so hide to ur corner and dont show up ever again, or wait a second show up at cb and atleast one time dont avoid if u have some balls :)

but i doubt that, since even sindeyka is avoiding alarion gz for hero w/o blackswans sindeya we can see how good u doing it <3
    im telling to alarion from ******* 4 months noob go for hero u are better than her= but no and no and no finally the pro girl left= and he took the hero soo easy. alarion u are nub :<

so another victory of sindeyka hypocrisy unskilled healer

just to add something about valakas pvp, congrats out of 120 ppl 80-90 was afk. after few screaming from sepsa in ts some of them waked up, but 60% from them was on sub class /like sepsa/suzume and **** load of other players. so u jump rhapsody iss cele while everyone is afk, about 4 cps waked up started pvp= u died in 4 minutes. cool stori broda!
    and dont worry that will not happen again :]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  16. Alarion

Alarion User

dunno what really happened on valakas, i had party was semi afk all raid, when vowek called me 3 times on my phone i came to computer for a sec and i see half clan is dead on semi afk like me, was funny and you interupting my vodka with this pvp, so i hate you!

and now zzzzzzzzz plox

17. Hax

Hax User

pony i think you still didnt watch the fraps
    we were 6 ppl all the time lol

what avoiding you talking about? i told you to go sign with me in first 2h and you didnt even reply and blocked me after :d
    then i signed 1 time with summoner between 2 coc rounds and suddenly you joined 1 wave after while i was inside coc and cried for avoiding :ddd

go tmrw summoner cb first 2h or you got another excuse ready?

and you did play first weekend stop lying to yourself :dd i won you twice and you lost matches vs ifrid and started feeding afterwards cuz of simply no chance anymore :dd
    epic how many excuses you can fit in 1 post

@healer: alarion wouldn't even dare to fight sinde 1 time without blessed epics or cl cloak :d
    doesnt matter if alarion is a good healer or not

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  18. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

haxico if u r kiddo who pays for character u buy?
    or mb u recive it as a gift from ur rusians ex friends?
    cos i really doubt u know what means and how to wright correct it whith numbers and leters
    so go cry now -pr0 driver/e-buyer and bot )

19. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

sure, u was spamming summoners join oly= i joined= i joined like 3 times and after i didnt get u even once u started excuses about lol coc im on coc i cant sign u are such pathetic boi u cant even believe it :d tomorrow it will happen the same= u wont sign at oly becouse of coc excuse and that will be it :d

first second and third week i got 25 matches left each thats 75 matches but i guess ur math is too bad since u didnt finish ur grade yet :d i didnt have a chance
    a? :d from 200 points i did 470 in cb and u telling me i didnt have a chance :d o boi so any other excuse that i didnt sign with u?
    u said it by urself= i signed with u= i even writed to geriand and few more wynns to sign= after that u started coc again and i started to fight only them few matches.... so moar excuses poor haxito

so basicly i signed when the unskilled healer started to shout= u didnt sign when i told u = and im avoiding thats lady and gentlemans is german angry kiddo logic :d

and about alarion he didnt even have the blessed epics that's the cool part hahah.he had just one of them for a while :d i knew it, she will lose hero and she will send her pets to cry at forum for her that she lost cause of items. u so stronk

20. Hax

Hax User

i repeat myself. go tmrw first 2h or whats your excuse? after coc starts i wont sign anymore + antharas anyways

tell me btw how many times you beat me in our last 5 matches? or was it 6? dont even remember.
    ah yea once only due to resisted hellbind :<

"hax i can beat u 80%+ of the time on wynn, dont think so high of yourself"
    "hax worst wynn eu"

hax hero after first month i tried to go for it.
    getting tractorized like topless did :< i told you from the start bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.