1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

beating me on open arena w/o buff npc with retributer u should be one veri strong boi. gratzorski.
    here we go again i simply wont sign after coc starts and antharas mxm anything else as excuse? maybe u must go to kill elpys at talking island?

2. Hax

Hax User

you are the one not accepting to sign b4 coc starts not me :d sorry i value coc more than hero on a box which is safe nevertheless.
    i offered you now 2 times to fight and you refused both times and started to sign after coc started :d

3. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

when u realise i signed last two days of cb from 19:00 ur argument is soooo valid :dd
    and u still think u won the hero xd. u are funni boi so basicly what we can see, pony didnt play 75 matches in olympiad, pony feeded about 200 points in olympiad
    pony signed oly when princeska sindeika said then haxito stopped to sign and now lord haxito is qqing i avoiding him when he is avoiding and we still got like 300 points difference even when i didnt play 75 matches u are just epic :d

4. Hax

Hax User

all i can read is: "i lost too many matches so i started feeding and so i can say "idc about hero""

so i guess no summoner cb tmrw :< sorry to dissapoint everyone qq

5. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

yes guys sorry, hax is afraid to sign in cb with me :<

6. Hax

Hax User

10charspostcountup

7. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

that's the cool part, i giving u normal hour to sign and u crying u cant u telling me to sign 19:00 or aim not signing mi tu afraid
    i will try to show up 19:00 i don't wanna use real life card becouse u are pathetic so ye i will try, but ofc the cuul thing is u using coc card as avoid method= pretty smart tbh :<

so again explain me where u was last 2 days from 19:00 till 21;00 /coc starting 21;00 in case u forgot/ explain to all the people that reading this forum like 10 trolol! mb u had some pre-coc trainings? or something? ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  8. Hax

Hax User

i did oly on healer. poor ppl need giants energy. and i had a nice fight with triggar

9. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

mxm tell us more excuses mb u was making troy matches too? ;s soo pro hax boxing everyone e-mazin so basicly ur excuse is
    i was helpin sindeika lul=and right before that u was like so pony why u dont sign before coc? dude i heard u are like 15 y old but rly? simply math is in first grades :<

10. yLogy

yLogy User

fortunately we will have lindvior here soon. so mby hax and pony can do public promise about classes and they will take same class, so we can see who will try avoid...

11. Melll

Melll User

ofc he goes coc as he won hero already. u are too dumb to understand it? oh wait, u are.

12. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

no doubt elemental summoner:)_

13. Hax

Hax User

u have me blocked, not me you.
    you pm me go cb, i go cb if there is no coc. no excuses

sure. if he says em i'll go em too. not a problem for me

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  14. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

melli4ki i heard u are second leader of ooci4ki now, congrats now u are factor on this srv!! plz friendinvite me and be ma friend! im ur biggest fan <3
    now i can understand why ooc is failing soo hard on dragons= mel and tikoo leading them :dd to give privilegies to two delusional bots is lul! tell to kingsaiz to cry to sagara to come back or gavin so finally ooc can win something <#

i summoned princess sindeya in forum beware boyz brace urself! wall of text how qqdeika lost hiro cause of itemz is incoming :p

/and how ooc ruling with their pt in ofc!/

15. Melll

Melll User

no, ooc is loosing bcz of activity, and bcz u have 2x more ppl. and ooc wins every pvp on equal numbers, even in ur castle, forgot already?

what's the feeling to loose war -4300?

16. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

of activity? hahahahahahahahahah rg merged with ob and u talking about activity? i guess zerg qqers never stop qq about zerg, even if they got 200 ppl more than us :>

what's the feeling losing pvp inside valakas twice and still dare to speak in forum how strong u are: d

17. Hax

Hax User

why fight on equal numbers if you can fight 55 vs 130 and call it 55 vs 28 (and we lost cuz you know 4 cp's of bs kill us easily)

ooc 200 ppl more than bs.
    /made my day
    i can go die in peace now. bull**** has reached its peak

18. Sindeya

Sindeya User

[​IMG]
    yes i lost hero cus i left bs... because.... they were feeding me? they killed me on open=i had too many defeats and lost hero?

yes i see your cheap delusions from hero voice are also very supported by facts. words - facts = bs respresented by pony.

i assume u will enlighten us all about the pvps also, first came the alien, then came the yeti and then they all cooked marshmellows by the camp fire. and hax was crying in a bush cus he wanted something sweet also.

lf 7v7 or smthing any kind of pvp u want in game, any of u. till then baibai and i hope u get mucho comfort by hax having a mustache and u don't feel so bad cus you will never win me in pvp.

p.s. in b4 the rl trash pathetic players.

19. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

crying about activity made my day aswell :d maybe we must merge every clan in server into ooc and rg so finally they wont qq for activity and zerg?

20. Melll

Melll User

that's what bs doing, merging with another clans, ooc playing with same old cps. btw u are so delusional that noone from bs even supports u. mb bcz the other delusional boy aka evander not using forum :d

RedWind likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.