1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

yes daily discussions about clans and pvp not about who uploads what to where and all the insults, flaming and trolling that followed.

2. LotuS

LotuS User

it is also part of l2

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

flaming on the forum boards is not permitted, never has been and never will be and you are still off topic - back on topic, last warning guys.

4. Patri

Patri User

i dont get all this bla bla bla with pony, hax, alarion, deepblue and company about heroes, oly fights, no flames in thread, avoiding, driving chars, hypocresy, etc. if at the end there wont be heroes in june :d

5. Melll

Melll User

gz for informing the server so late, imagine how pissed off are ppl that farmed oly so hard on may

6. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

yes ofc......
    and u dint have any info from ru or ncsoft where it was clearly says = no hero.
    gl next time.

7. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

well, i dont know from where i heard it but there was already ""official info""that there wont be hero in june,
    i said it to few ""hero pretenders"" from my clan and they was like as all of u know innova core always have ""delays""" in such updates, glory days and so on, so people was with hope it would happen again and they will have their last month hero... well it's bad surprise but it's kind of normal if u put some logic in there.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  8. Melll

Melll User

we have last day of may and no date about lindvior start, so ofc that ppl cared about oly. if u were so ******* sure about no heroes why didnt u enlight ur own clan members? go make a favour for core community and shoot urself *****.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  9. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

xmm, dont blame him ;o. i told to few of my clan members aswell, noone wanted to believe it becouse as u know this srv always have delays with such big updates! so dont be soo mad second cl leader of best clane eu!

10. SirYuky

SirYuky User

heyy , innova also trolled us , well some of , i mean the hero thing , so tell innova plz to spot trolling also :d fair enough ?

11. likas

likas User

srsly, we should be happy that we've got annoucment about oli today - not tomorrow, i'm rly glad that some people waste only 18 oli days instead of 19 :d. i hope that you, i mean innova, will at least give 1day jetbike mount for ppl with the highest points!

anyway its funny, gms expect, that all players strongly belive (you may already know it, but we'd like to repeat once again.) that innova will launch livindor soon in june (without delay). well, about this soon... shall i remind you hows innova "soon" worked for mentoring :d? please next time, just make annoucment about part of game which strongly affect whole month a bit earlier, like not at the ****** end of month, thanks :)

12. egene

egene User

+ for jetbikes

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys stop complaining about the announcement, the announcement for heros was made as soon as it was possible for us to do so and lets face it you all knew that hero's would be affected by the lindvior update so you shouldn't really be so surprised. we will never make announcements unless we are almost 100% sure who and what will be effected and it was just not possible or logical to make this announcement at the start of may due to other factors. so back on topic instead of trashing.

AquaMarine likes this.
  14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

"core daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff"

sooo i wana see myself hero tomorrow as i worked hard to get it!!! as you not launching lindvior tomorrow i guess!!! so noone sees there a need to reset/stop oly!!! it can be easily done at launch of lindvior no??? afraid to fail again? oh w8 u failed already^^

and yes it's server life stuff! troll moar!

SirYuky likes this.
  15. bigmanx

bigmanx User

give everyone jetbikes , fair compensation = ))

16. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

even if he's emo panda hes right give the new heros atleast 1 week qq.

17. Hax

Hax User

any1 wanna comment?

gf to evander though for ceremony hero, been busy all month >.<

18. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

yap, prooves once more how empty server with such people in da list

19. Hax

Hax User

cant add your name as i dont know your nick :( sorry bro.

20. Alarion

Alarion User

gooby plz.. i would like to put something:

1) "you will not have any more heroes" princesi4ka words sounds epic now

2) remember princesi4ka how many ppl came to cb to help you in our clan? 5-6 healers?

[​IMG]

what i want to say is what these how she described them "random thrash meatshiled ppl" doing. you can believe or not i was on every channel on ts only once and ask shortly for some organising cb. was predicting like 10 will come max. what was most funny when i wanted to stop after like 2,5 hours some ppl started to saying to me "lol alarion keep doing let this *** lose hero". yea i know a lot of them didnt come to support directly me but to stop princesi4ka. now you see what these "funny girls" and "meathshield" can do? : d
    a) ppl hate liers like you
    b) not only me has no respect to hypocrites "lol i swear i would never join ooc"

the result of a) + b) was not only such activity in my clan but also no activity in ooc> ppl are not blind. you can say you somehow talked to trigger and others but you know very well what they think about you even you are same clan :
    [​IMG]

so you see what is going with ego high as mountain. stay in ooc, enjoy true realtionship with ppl you were trashing like **** few weeks ago and pretend how cool is everything. by this time i will enjoy playing in hb with ppl i truly respect and have fun playing with them, not only focusing on getting another items/heroes and trhasing other ppl around :>

[​IMG]

regards, dolan

egene and OwNeDdiTtUp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.