1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

i still dont understand how you can say half ooc stayed :dd if you didnt notice only 2-3 cp's stayed and thats all.

and btw your pc wasnt broke for 2months. i joined and a week after i joined (during class based 2nd weekend) your pc broke and you came back b4 i took hero. (means 1 month +-) it was you who i talked to, to join bs and it was you who accepted us. quit lying alrdy dolan, seems i gotta make screenshot of every conversation i do ingame.

2. JahRasta

JahRasta User

exactly, i knew it! and don't worry, it won't last long since part ooc joined!
    the only question how long rg will last, i think a lil bit longer then ooc in one month..
    rg people are more loyal pets

nothing we could do.. u just too pro at using geodata exploit and entering like carpets..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  3. Hax

Hax User

i entered us and i was infront of the heart, not my problem you guys kinda fail at force attacking.
    lf more excuses for geodata exploits.

4. JahRasta

JahRasta User

the words "entering like carpets" still applies

5. Melll

Melll User

srsly bs are talking about entering as carpets. like its ooc or rg having a box as a cc leader. like its ooc idea to use bilions of iss celestials. and yes guys, we should fight w/o clan to kill each other. change clicker so u can enter next time

@logy
    go hide somewhere, u have no ******* idea if gavin's ooc was strong or not, u joined ooc with an imagination of the clan that was far away from truth, the reason why gavin left was exactly not givin a **** by ppl so he got tired of it
    and showing clan stuff on forum just make u not trustable for ur future clan

@dolan
    u have no clue about ooc at all

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  6. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

lookin at my old videos found this huehue! ooc fall apart w/o gavinski!!
    just listen how enthusiastic he leading valakas :d

p.s yes i sux on editing/uploading so it looks like the video was made with potato! potato pwnz

double p.s
    dolan u sux
    3 times ps
    doomcio for tha win

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  7. Alarion

Alarion User

dont lie bro plz:
    1) we didnt know kardi was using scriptz until first pvp with them inside hi on coloseum (92 lvls vs 95).
    2) we joined hb to rebuild this clan and actually it was me who spoken with some grps to join, like this french blackibrd cp, or gravedigger cp. ofc at the begining sun40 was carrying too but at the end he quited and scammed us with clan together with idealistas and warzone. sad but true,, probably got some $$ for selling this clan to some random guys running in this clan right now (i heard many players from naia btw)

if we had some control on cl side in hb we would not leave this clan. that's why we keep running with hb tag and i call often our clan hb. i dont care some franz guy stolen clan for us, we rebuilded new one.
    ofc in this place big thx to nemesys. he did a lot for us to support us after this accident.

8. Ronove

Ronove User

when he showed it, it was of 0 relevance.
    what is wrong with showing rb activity of a disbanded clan? :d

9. yLogy

yLogy User

i think u know what i did for ooc, when i was there. me and my party did everythink for this clan. we supported heroes, coc pretenders etc. and now u tell me, i'm rat. i always did my best for this clan. can u say it also? i think, u can't.
    when we joined ooc, i said something to melady and after this we talked a lot and he said me.. logy, when it will be ooc, not thehorde and ooc, we are now same clan...
    irony of destiny is this situation, what should be opposite..

about this fraps, i don't think is something important, i just show to everybody, how ks and co trying to take lead over the clan. so be carefull.... u, shiny whatever... me and some peoples will stay in alt clan, farming, slacking etc and i still believe melady will be back and remake clan...

10. tikoo

tikoo User

no matter what happened to a clan, showing personal conversations and clan stuff for my eyes is low, even if that clan does not exist anymore. about your cp, i've never said anything wrong cause you were active and helping on everything and that is why you got first jewel. but showing off that video tbh it gives you 0 credit from now on, and like you other parties were helping coc pretenders and heroes, and going everywhere even before you joined in ooc and i don't see them posting any video here. and the rat is most pointing to the guy that actually recorded the video that i presume it was not you, you only uploaded it.

funny thing is that no one is talking about cursed, that was the guy that wanted to get parties from ooc to th to rebuild the clan, while showing to ooc ppl he was a good guy and all that stuff and left the clan because he didn't like ooc.

ps: is it true what assazhi told me yesterday about you wanting to go to rg and he wants to kick you from cp as he made with kokal?. the gossip girl's game is easy to play, even i don't like it i can do it too.

11. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

12. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

who didnt seen this coming ? told'ya from the beggining that it was so predictable that this random trash tiko will ruin this clan within no time just because he has no clue about leading and simply is only a clueless random which got clan leadership by an accident.
    gavin' should've disbanded the clan after he left instead of giving it to some random with 0 knowledge to ruin it

13. yLogy

yLogy User

tikoo u are a good guy, but for now kingsize keep your mind. we will see what will happen after summer. for me personally, i really don't understand how u can disband clan like ooc after few losing pvps and make a merge with clan, which is good, but not better than ooc. if really reason is aoe dmg, merge will be last option, not first... and as i said u, it will about who click first. :p no matters what..

14. Patri

Patri User

dafuq this video o_o
    [​IMG]

15. sh1ny

sh1ny User

this went way too off-topic.
    if alarion want's it unlocked after a prune of off-topic posts, he can pm me about it.

Patri likes this.
  16. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

o cmon sh1iny killed the popcorn soap opera :( continue on the right section - here guys :p

17. Amethyst

Amethyst User

elronia blocking threads to avoid drama! qq

18. Patri

Patri User

dont support the flame!!!!!

19. sh1ny

sh1ny User

currently waiting for deepblue to respond, so she can move the posts from there to over here ( i don't have forum mod rights here....for a reason ).
    wait a bit, and you can resume your soap opera.

20. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

o zon't be bad. i love that popcorn rabbit gif :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.