1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh1ny

sh1ny User

core drama ep. #1369
    you may continue.

(moved posts from fan art section here, nothing has been deleted ).

Sweetnight likes this.
  2. tikoo

tikoo User

sorry but .. .who are you? i still don't know who are you after so many time posting like you were something and talking about things you don't even know.
    my party was one of the parties with dimvision, doomcio, gavin and chiria party that started the farm to raise ooc to lvl 11 again. after that many other parties joined and continued helping the clan. so i know know who the **** are you to call ppl trash and talking about a clan you have no idea about, only what you saw from your random char.
    and what is done to the clan is none of your business, people like you can only try to be forum heroes because in game can't do anything but crying. you don't even have any idea why i got the leader and your mouth keeps talking, gl in your ignorance you won the internet again :d.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  3. sh1ny

sh1ny User

yes, for sure ( these are quite outdated, but still ) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ripyy

ripyy User

quiet outdated...
    [​IMG]

5. JahRasta

JahRasta User

oh, gz, read post again,:

"something serious"
    "specific person" (close to youre circle obviously)

where i mentioned u? or myself? i just say about overall situation,

these times u posted wasn't even when ur clan started to farm r99 thingies.. who cares bout lol apo and twilight :d yes i made little cash in back days, and yes, i was quite active in clan so i deserved it. and yes, go change dkp rules again. and ffs yes, why do i even care? since people in you're clan judge and hate u too, sad that they dont like others more so they stay in you're clan. i was one that was saying everything loudly. i still don't get it how the people in rg can say: when i was back in rg, (elronia, yes he is bad, let's move with cp to ooc, but wait, we are in epic waiting list, so let's lie to him we didnt even talked with gavin and stay in rg till epic) and they still are in rg.. i was always saying what i think , sad that other are under you're lips ;) and u still say i had over 70 people which played for 12-18 months in rg, theyre so loyal since im good cl. dream on. u don't have an idea what they really think bout u. sadly i dont have an idea too.. just know some of the opinions. by the way thanks to previous post for posting more dated info.

p.s. trying to save youre *** with these screens? don't worry, it's not only me here which has the same opinion bout u.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  6. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

bravo tikoo u figged it all :d im the one whos ratting round,giving lolarion info and everything with my epic spy skills
    x.o x.o gossip othel

7. Skizzik

Skizzik User

[​IMG]

rip ooc

thx all for fun.

8. tikoo

tikoo User

don't get me wrong, you are a rat cause of recording ppl while talking with them personal stuff, i didn't even talk about lolarion and troy's spy :d.

9. Zebedin

Zebedin User

fail player in epic* clan
    you prolly moving to arcania now to gank scrubs on zaken with embolo

10. tikoo

tikoo User

+1 hahahahahahahah

11. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

my point is ure totaly clueless about everything bro i think ure good guy but are making a fool of yourself

12. Skizzik

Skizzik User

are u mad? and u are... :) i think hello kitty player , wellcome my frend its l2:)

tell ur bs othels how im fail player , rewards.

13. Patri

Patri User

i cant hold it anymore

[​IMG]

14. yLogy

yLogy User

i recorded it, i made a movie and reason: i know u wanna try to change smth, because atm bs are better, but at what cost? point of this video was easy. kingsize made this with me, assazhi and others. he simply need epics and i made u proof is like this. point for u and elronia from this video should be " be carefull and think about it ".
    ks, hax whatever history in core. hi -> disbanded, bs -> dismissed, ooc -> disbanded, rg -> ??? depends just on u. but please think about opinion, maybe after summer gavin or some good leader will be back so dont change "???" to disbanded :)

15. Zebedin

Zebedin User

oh yeahhh i am owner of hello kitty clan (top1claneu)
    so i know something about being hello kitty player
    end of conversaction, you have reuse on zaken cloak teleport.

16. JahRasta

JahRasta User

"top1claneu"??

so it's u camping and pking 60+ in blazing swamp?

17. Skizzik

Skizzik User

ok u are poor heal and need hide real nick , stop mad please.

/kiss

18. Cursed

Cursed User

mr tiko try find a better source of why i left ooc and 2nd when i found out from u after the talk we had about the so called dkp it was also a decison for me. regarding tryn to get ppl from ooc and rebuild th was not in my plans but what can i do if ppl ask for clan, i gave em a place to stay and have fun. trash like u never should play this game- is hard to be a puppet and pretend to be a leader... take care elronia u had good ppl inside who talk very high of u, don`t disapoint em from now.

ps: if u wana be a bad boy let`s be bad till end. mr tiko do u need to remind u how u and some others were talkin about rg ? and now u went to rg asking for clan ? how low can u be puppy? u call others rats ? tell to elronia and rg ppl how and what words u were useing on clan chat in sieges dragons etc , ofc i have @@ , oh w8 u miss em. if i was rg i will never let u join my clan , and if u had at least a lil honor u will never join rg. don`t try to explain rg ppl now , i troll or i say things like this bcz of hate or something bcz u know is true , like i know many others know. i was so bad bcz intstead to care for ur monkey u tryed to throw it into some1 else yard, bad bad tiko.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  19. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

that was soo freakin predictable that tikoo the monkey will ruin ooc.
    gavin rebuild the clan while we was still just 3 partys doomcio/gavin/koev for a while //not sure bout dimvision pt but for sure we was in clan with koev from the start / and kinda never gived up from it
    and that so called monkey came becouse gavin decided to quit and ruined everything ;s
    but still the end was predictable it would be soon when they invited lolsize party u cant kick the one clan killer gravedigger and invite the hypocrisy princess and expect nothing bad to happen :d.
    tikoo my handless friend when u are atleast 30% from what cursed is as leader, then u can talk bad things about him , u will see how better ooc members will be in his leadership w/o rats that got clan leader by accident like you.

im just surprised and at the same moment sad how can such rats like u get clan leader and ruin such clan for less than 2 months :s
    whatever, go cursed remake horde and show that tikoo boy how to lead clan
    i see sindeya making new slaves tiko4ki )

p.s the only people that can actually lead ooc from old ooc members were dimvision/gavin/and maybe doomcio he's drama maker but he's gut cp leader xd
    tiko4ki u was just the last last last last last last hope

dolan, u sux

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  20. Hax

Hax User

hi -> we left and won pvp+oly against them, they lost aden and quit/disbanded.
    bs -> we quit as cp, only i got dismissed cuz i was w/o cp and killed pony in olympiad 2x.
    ooc -> merged not "disbanded". it was dead already b4 my cp joined and thats all to it, 8 active cps and thats it.

get your stuff right before you talk.
    oh wait let me look for the tweet where you called me one of the best players on core, ty logy. ***lickin always when you need to, right?

ah i still remember how every day some bs leader came into channel and asked "kingsize can you share this, can you share that?"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.