1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

ye everyone got obsession with sinde ;s
    we didnt fight even once at cb becouse of ur cuul coc so u sux aswell.
    how u want someone to listen to him lol.. if u put bugaimer as clan leader he would have more success
    and ye u wasnt at clan from let's say the start when he was actually rebuilding it, he did really good work with the clan
    im not telling u he's best leader eu/korean/japan im just telling u he wasnt soo bad as u all trying to make him look : ).

or maybe i'm trying to make false propaganda and protect him cause im bulgarian too!? o>o
    p.s dont answer me i want to sleep

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  2. Hax

Hax User

ooc had absolutely nothing to say at sieges or dragons cuz no numbers. i agree +1 to melody for staying in ooc till actually smth happened to bs or hi.

btw pony, why you got that leet kick from sepsa if you were such a good player oo well i would've taken you too for free valor, oh wait i made summoner hero myself for free valor!

3. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

yup so u agree melady wasnt soo bad, now stop answering me before we start to throwing bananas and insult each other, i will focus my hate at the moment in god of all tanks tikoo.

p.s

hi dolan

4. Patri

Patri User

ps: dolan sux!

5. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

actually if u check my post i was faster lol...

6. Hax

Hax User

check my edit!

7. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

u trying to start drama qq. nop i wasnt kicked i quited becouse they didnt give me blessed valakas and antharas so i decided to quit instead of playing w/o the two blessed jewels! that reminds me of someone.. oh whatever
    hax tru hiro 2 weeks cb zero meets in cb dat's sindeya magic
    before i go to sleep i will say just

mesok for hero tyrr!

8. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

so why did suzume kick you?

9. Melll

Melll User

rly u think that when gavin quitted it was gloryooc. he quitted coz he gave up. he built good clan, but only when he got hi+rg. and it got destroyed also when he was a leader. horde u think u joined gloryooc? no, gavin took u coz ooc were getting bad, were loosing ppl and attitude, and at the end it occured that u had only 2 good pts, rest were randoms not givin a **** about clan events, so plz wake up from delusion. gavin was good leader on ts, true and i respect him, even beside the fact he had his puppets like bugaimer. but making him almighty leader is far away from reality coz he left the ship first when problems has started.

ps tikoo started as a leader with +700 crp vs blackswans, finished with +4600. and he was so bad leader that 75% of ooc followed him to rg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  10. Patri

Patri User

75% of ooc went to rg, if they followed tikoo or not, that's a different story.

ps: pony

[​IMG]

11. Zairakh

Zairakh User

hmm? since when? as soon war goes off everyone party with everyone,thats what god update brought...anyway naia is different,its a community that lived out many cycles and those that are there,actively driving clans,people like advol,pina4et,jager etc,etc plays there since forever.
    and they dont use dkp,this to introduce my main observation:

@shiny
    this thing i dont know from where it comes,im rather surprised to read about it and i want to ask elronia why such system and not the old fashion "leader decide who gets what".

im an old player,at my times clans would give you things if you deserved them and not just for being there,but back then there was less offer and far more requests,beware,im not criticizing you,maybe you adapted to what you had around,or maybe nowadays the old way of leading a clan can't work,im just curious about how and why.
    my opinion is that those mechanicals / mathematicals systems are just a way to skip the real leading part,thus creating what you see nowadays,no boundaries forge weak clans,empty bags that does nothing but keep together a number of groups / cp's for a certain amount of time,maybe one is the consequence of the other,maybe they aren't even connected.
    what i mean is that if some years ago some leader would start to talk about sharing epics with such system he would've been laughed at.

12. iErui

iErui User

is just hilarious how you claim that you helped in building ooc when you were not in clan that time and its even more hilarious that you actually tried to scam ooc by lying of loosing items that never showed up in chat when i killed you in pk and start crying to gavin,doom and dim to pay you back.at least i got many thanks from ooc members that i gave them the opportunity to see who you really are and ofc you got kicked.so pls dont say anything again about ooc you dont deserve it.

13. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

ye a little bit missunderstanding i was first in clan with u and doomcio but i was at koev cp a little mistake :d
    back then we was exactly like 3 partys in the clan.

heh look who showed up from his cave biggest clown, sup bro still scamming ppl in those special sites?
    killing someone in pk when u know he got ****load of pk's then crying to everyone that u didnt do anything bad xd as so low scum u deserve ur place where u are now ).
    and what exactly random like you did for ooc? xd u guys are like pets which lost their master now.before 2 months all of u was talking for gavin as a god. now after tiko4ki failed in his decisions and failed the clan all started to blaming gavinski becouse he left clan dead. sure keep living in this delusional world :d.
    ieru i remember u was kingsize fan boy #1, go and ask him now how *to play ur character correctly. but still the smart ppl are already in thehorde as far as i know u are already in rg so ye u deserve ur place there

<----------- first ooc hero trololo
    i dont count pro kingsize that joined as hiro

if we count for helping clan, i did alot more for ooc than u did mr i avoid and get hero then spam hero voice how pro avoid hero i am to look pro!
    tbh if it wasnt me like 2 partys from holyinqusition wasnt about to join ooc for them it was better to play in box clan than joining out of control, but then i started to talk that gavin know what he's doing and he got butterfly's in clanhall /top partys/.
    and ye now i remembered dimvision pt was one of first partys there too, still after those 3 left clan, the clan started getting worse and worse =the thing that tikoo got the leader finished everything
    im talking about dim/doomcio/gavin
    and stop ur false propaganda kiddo, i never asked doomcio to pay anything
    i said the clown ieru will pay everything or i will make huge drama and make ur hero chance's zero or whoever
    was pretender back then from ur cp, /killing u in oly would cause big drama becouse u are 1 hit archer sadly/
    and dafernandes was pretender too i think, he was hard to kill damn
    then the drama started, abit dramah with doomcio then he explained everything like he should do from the start.
    then i saw what exactly was the situation basicly what happened is kiddo ieru started to cry i will quit this clan with ma cp i dont wanna pay anythin u will lose ma party if u dun tell poni to stop teasing me, losing our party is worse than losing him becuz he cant get his hiro backz~!aha aha
    and back then losing the entire bulheimer party was a bad thingie, with fernandes they were good, and gavin was thinking i can't take obsez hiro again becouse he smashed me few matches so, let's say that was good decision ;p
    i heard u was crying like a little girl that u were innocent
    after that good cursed gived me cloak in horde+few epics and i lost hero with 10 points difference >.< luv u cursed
    /obsezz ftw
    and 1-2 weeks after that ieru emo quits *trlolol*

so the question is do u wanna lolypop my little rat ? <3
    or u wanna continue with ur imaginary propaganda what scammer i am and what angel u are :d

most interesing thing now atleast for me and maybe for others too is how ppl that was trashtalking each other redguard/ooc for long time will play together as one, and im talking for top cp's from both sides xd //drama+popcorns///waiting for profit.
    i see the only rescue is hax to call sagara so he can lead rg to glory xd

mesok for hero tyrr

another victory of heartbr.. oh wait of redguard.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ieru my fan ? :3

at other conditions i wouldnt say anything, but fanboys like tikoo and hax which ruined the clan from inside to make excuse ooc was dead when they got it is just pathetic :) i knew gavinski from onekind cp and all of u by trashtalking him just showing how low iq monkeys are all of u . :)
    redguards is ur place. everyone else with brain should go with cursed at thehorde.
    for first time we can see gravedigger actually has a brain lol, we must report that to world records xd

sori for wall of text nothing better to do at morning while drinking coffe!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  14. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

jeez, pony you woke up early :d but reading this with my morning coffee was nice :d

15. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

[​IMG]

16. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

pony for forumhero !
    ps: hax no overequip in forum :/

17. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

18. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

alleyesonmypony
    posts 278

hax 1,492

i don't think so

19. Alarion

Alarion User

eee? gruzzi showed again the same attitude like hax pt. he went to horde, after few days he started war with our clan and instant left clan. i mean, wherever he is clan will be destroyed. atm this cp has noowhere to go, they can only farm adena and make cash out at the end what they will probably do, so i stopped counting them atm.

RedWind likes this.
  20. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

there is lt united and shadows yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.