1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSERW

KSERW User

i like them. they pvp.

2. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

good pvp we had (heartbreakers) against rg-enclave in kamael late yesterday night :) keep pvping duds!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  3. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

dafuq o.0; why you pvp your ally (at least i remember that you are ally)?

4. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

well that is a question you have to ask rg and why they was helping enemies against heartbreakers when we were in same ally. then we broke up and they keep flagging on us and helping enemies in pvp. after a certain time we kill every1 that flag on our clanmates, that is how should be:) and they wanted to pvp as they were returning in kamael and flagging :) pvp is always good :)

KSERW likes this.
  5. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

sooo this was the drama that made hb leave the ally. and i tried soooo hard to find the reason in game :d

6. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

where exactly you see me writing this is the reason hb left the ally? or it is you wishing it as a reason? i said we broke up. not for such a reason. all else was an explanation why we pvp with exallies. raed well please and don't make arbitrary conclusions.

and where exactly is the drama?

7. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

yes, ofc, you were in ally, they fight you, you fight them, it was awesome, no drama, and still hb are not in rg/enclave ally... it was just a hit in the blank, not that i care though. if dabih was not hb leader i probably would not know that clan exist sooo eh well..

8. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

you failed to make a drama out of it. :)

9. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

i am not even trying. just usually when an ally is breaking, there is a reason, and in most cases (if not all) it is drama related (we are playing lineage 2 after all) :d i'm very happy amc is starting so i ll stay away from all core dramas for a month (amc dramas are so much better) :d

10. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

yes you care :) you just made 2 posts out of pvp topic :)

11. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

it is clans, pvp and stuff :p i am allowed to do so. what is your excuse? :d

12. FakeMessiah

FakeMessiah User

excuse for what ? :p

13. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

false..+1 on duel skills is adding 1% or 2% pvp dmg for each +1, plus the power of skill which gives aditional damage. have 6-7 skills at +7~8 and you got a huge boost on your char, you dont notice it, but if it was taken away from you, youd notice right away, enchant for time on skils gives huge edge. also every level gives penalty to ur debuff land rate so being 99 is a big deal.

did you know wynn summoner at 99 gets the most powered aoe in the game through enchanting?

l2 is all about small stacks to make op char, these "small diference" is actually quite bigger than you imagine.

afterall if diference was only 5% why do cps at 99 only look for 99 healers?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
  14. yLogy

yLogy User

thx for this post. u just proofed, my opinion about hb was right :)

u know, in the past, there was 1 clan. around 5,6 cp and some friends playing together. they wasn't 99, no epics, no blessed sets. they was fighting with seraph sets on 97,98 vs top parties with +6 blessed set, +++ skills, heroes. no pr, they was fighting, and fights was very good. they didn't won everythink, but they won some pvp, some lost. they kept rune castle for few months etc. u making pr and flaming, excuse like kids instead of fighting and making fun. u can do it, but since moment when u start don't call yourself pvp players, its just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  15. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

i was always impressed when randoms talk about dkp system that they never tried like that nyweris and so on propaganda on hero voice, anyway i can say from my personal view that i created my constant party before like 2 months, and i got already 4 epic jewels and very soon i will get 5th one so as long as you keep ur activity u will get epics for sure, the propaganda about blackswans that you see in hero voice from the slowpokes is becouse they don't have oportunity to get such epics unless we are at valakas or antharas :d

Robby likes this.
  16. Robby

Robby User

officer delivered the truth to you guys , so now respect that and be quiet kids!

17. Sorsha

Sorsha User

gz with merchants , this server is dead..

Brofist likes this.
  18. Brofist

Brofist User

yeah, good job guys...

19. KSERW

KSERW User

so you playing only to kill merchants and then sell the billions ?:p

20. Brofist

Brofist User

your friends call you "genius", right? merchants was a sure place to find parties for daily pvp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.