1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Powerful Party

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Sahanin, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sahanin

Sahanin User

Guys,

Need your kind advise. What's do you think about below party member? Which one is fit for pve and pvp?

Party 1:
    Sigel, Tyrr, Aeore, Yul, Wynn, Othell and Iss

Party 2:
    Sigel, Feoh, Aeore, Yul, Wynn, Othell and Iss

Party 3:
    Sigel, 2 Aeore, Yul, Wynn, Othell and Iss

Thank you.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

None.

3. Sahanin

Sahanin User

T___T

4. Takanodan

Takanodan User

For pvp you need 2 healers, 1 iss and 1 tank at least (or you go with 3 healers, but now that extra purge isn't as good as tank aura + uds imo), so I'd avoid first 2 setups for pvp.

Wynn isn't that good for pvp, it's used like tyrr (to debuff enemies, and help set up the kills for the DDs). Since to use wynn or tyrr effectively in pvp you need the othell and yul to be geared and work with good sync together, I'd say maybe change wynn for feoh, since it's same gear.

For PVE, 1 healer is enough, so maybe stay between setup 1 and 2. Feoh and tyrr are both good for aoe exp, tyrr is better for single target.. but it'd deppend on where you want to exp, if the tyrr is WL or titan, if the party can setup mobs to be in a good place for the tyrr to AOE them, etc.

Tbh I'd ignore pve setup if you can, and just use your pvp setup to go exp and get everybody's main to 103 (since point of the game is pvp).

Sahanin likes this.
  5. Sahanin

Sahanin User

Thank you so much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.