1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Help to choose the right one

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DarKosT, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarKosT

DarKosT User

INTRODUCTION:

Hello I am very new at this game (Not so much in lineage 2 in general but this version is very different). I leveled up few characters to awaken (yul and iss) and I saw that people are looking for healers a lot. I like playing healer to I wouldn't mind being one :)

ACTUAL QUESTION:

I saw that people are suggesting to create Shillien Saint base keep pow and at late stage maybe reroll to cardinal for extra healing. I could do that but I also want to have feoh wizard as my dual class (so I don't have to buy another gear as I have no money)

Can I make feoh storm screamer as my dual class with Shillien Saint main?

Also I was thinking of going with sayha seer and getting her dual class healer that way I could still have some kind of mage for farming and don't have to buy different gear. But I read that ertheia healers are very bad for some reason and that it is a bad idea :/

I don't like light elfs my race prefference would be (sounds racist I know) Ertheia>d. elf>human>l. elf

If someone could help me I would be very grateful :) I think I have a disorder that just dissables my ability to think for myself :/

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Yes, you can. Sayha Seer sux to farm.

DarKosT likes this.
  3. DarKosT

DarKosT User

oh I thought they were good with gap closers and stuff. Should I keep shillien saint or reroll after awakening?

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

For pve you can still be SS, keep old chain heal(way less mana than progressive and just 10% less heal, good till 99) and powind. Later, if you wanna pvp, you can go cardinal or eva saint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.