1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Shirt-cut to the victory] Discussion thread

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by GM Amarantha, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheQQmaster

TheQQmaster User

they also got hungry galup. but time before then was ours

2. comma

comma User

... two months ago ... maybe you sleeping at that time
    I dno't mind if we will have once again :cool::cool::cool::D
    It was a profitable event for me

3. Bart22

Bart22 User

more like 3 months :< and one normal event in one quarter that's silly
    they should make at least 2 quick events in 1 month..some with better awards some with just like love potions, but it would make people more eager to play and have fun

4. peking

peking User

Get used to it, its innova, not ncwest. Here wont be event every month... but ofc will be l2store update every 2-3 week.
    And innova dont care about ppl have fun to play or not.. just the money what they got from store..

5. Hamburger

Hamburger User

and which company cares about the other side?

The game is fine, the events are fine, u guys need stop crying about it... u guys want everything but have work to do to gear up

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  6. Bart22

Bart22 User

if you don't want any event because you play this game 27/7 and "work" for your gear that's fine but don't be a bummer for others cause some of us have to work for real

7. Hamburger

Hamburger User

rofl, i dont play 27/7, actually im playing like 20 min day and making no profit ig...
    but even with that i wont complaint about everything like u cry babies
    if u think ncwest is better bcuz of events, go there and try to catch up, gl with that

so stop cry

oh if u dont want to work on ur toon to gear up, open ur wallet, take ur credit card and hf

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  8. Adr3na

Adr3na User

Ir seems they drastically reduced shirt enchant chance?... Or just i'm not so lucky?... Its a real pain to get enchanted to +5 +6, not to mention about +7 and above.

9. Bart22

Bart22 User

I'm wondering if you're so narrow minded in every aspect of your life...the only thing you can say is that we cry cry CRY... go read a book to upgrade your vocabulary....you know some say that crying makes your eyes look better :x

10. Hamburger

Hamburger User

hhaah so lets talk about rl then? lmao i love when ppl change the subject...

the point is, compare innova to other company just bcuz its the same game involved doesnt make any sense. And if i say that u just cry, its bcuz that is what i can see.. u instead, didnt say anything about WHY we should have those events (if we had already not long time and other good events too)

11. Preslav

Preslav User

No need to be a toxic douche/bag. Your logic is flawed. Why should there be a particular reason to have an in-game event? Should be christmas or easter? Why shouldn't there be an event after event, so people can actually have some fun, doing not only monotonous instances (all done in less than an hour) and the occasional gc/atelia/gos/superion dailies or pvp, but have different kind of events they can participate and have more fun out of the game. Cut this ridiculous non-sense about "crying", this sounds really pathetic. People should be able to give their feedback, where comments like yours are nothing like that and are more or less useless to the playerbase. And you actually playing 20 minutes per day and saying that people who are playing more and want their in-game time spent on more than few instances is crying, is saying much about your mentality.

12. Hamburger

Hamburger User

i like u pos god players way to talk about fun ig
    stop begging about events and go do smth ig to get better... and stop think about short term end game or pay for it

13. Preslav

Preslav User

Top kek. No idea who are you calling pos (post I assume? maybe you are illiterate.) god player and who is beggar. Wise of you, assuming other people's gear and ways of improving. What I actually said is completely different - there should be events of some kind at all times to make up for the mostly boring and repetitive in-game content. Events does not necessarily mean items, but maybe that's way above your head to comprehend.

14. Skizzo

Skizzo User

Lf test fot physical/magical shirt after helios update,still better shiny elemental shirt?
    What's the damage reduction of physical shirt vs daggers/archers since p.def is almost useless on this game?

15. Bart22

Bart22 User

exactly !!!!!

16. BeFair

BeFair User

I dont know if anyone noticed, but if im not wrong innova owns us either many Blessed Scrolls or a Money return at this event. Why?
    Cuz description clearly says u get one of the following,
    either
    blessed scroll enchant elemental shirt x10
    blessed scroll enchant elemental shirt x5
    shining scroll enchant elemental shirt x1
    shiny elemental shirt pack x1

How come i got tons of useless normal scrolls? THEY ARE NOT IN THE DESCRIPTION? So actually every normal scroll should be replaced for a blessed, since the normal scrolls come from the "blessed scroll x10" right ?

17. syzgod

syzgod User

For me in the original thread it's written: Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt x10 (not blessed)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  18. BeFair

BeFair User

check ingame, i jut re-checked , it says blessed !

19. Hamburger

Hamburger User

Read again. On thread, not ig. Take a close look.

Known Issues
    1. The names of the following new Special Packs do not match the actual names:
    [L2Store] Shining Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt → Destruction Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt [Actual]
    [L2Store] Blessed Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt x10 → Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt x10 [Actual]
    [L2Store] Reflect Attack T-shirt Special Pack → Physical Reflect Shirt Special Pack [Actual]
    [L2Store] Reflect Magic T-shirt Special Pack → Magical Reflect Shirt Special Pack [Actual]

20. BeFair

BeFair User

i see my fault then, anyway thats not an important thing to fix right? cuz they make good money with it .....
    If a pack would give out to many shiny scrolls then there would be an emergency server down, but since this "failure" is playing into their cards, we dont need a description fix right?
    I mean how many ppl dont even read forums or shyt, just read the ingame pack buy it and get nada ...