1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Shirt-cut to the victory] Discussion thread

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by GM Amarantha, Aug 16, 2016.

1. syzgod

syzgod User

You are right. They misslead ppl and didn't even move a finger to fix the description error. Compensation must be necessary. Most of the ppl not reading the forum.

2. Hamburger

Hamburger User

It is written, so no compensation needed.
    But for sure make us think if was for purpose or a mistake :rolleyes: (guess every1 knows the answer :D)

3. iDestiny

iDestiny User

The entire game is full of description errors, Don't worry so much about it... just don't buy anything simple solution.

4. iEmily

iEmily User

So interesting. I tried making powershirts to +7 .I saw something really changed . with 60 power shirts I made 2x +7 shirts before event. After event I tried 100+ shirts and non could be +7. That shows something really changed too much. Did you decreased enchanting rates of non-grade items?

5. BeFair

BeFair User

Same here, i tried like 40 ! +5 power shirts and 3 +6 , NONE of them went even +7 ....
    Lower Rate + Wrong event description , very nice

6. Rnika

Rnika User

When you will understand that thye cannot change anything inside the game. They just giving you server to play while they getting all from korea and only korea can change anything inside of game.

7. BeFair

BeFair User

That doesnt make the fact better that its actually a "scam" no?
    If i sell a Car and in description i say it has only 20.000 km, but somewhere i put a little letter where it says it has 200.000 km then i get along with it , cuz i put a lil letter somewhere right? ( not counting the fact that u should actually see the difference :p )

but u know what i mean ... if ppl dont log to forum, then they cant know that the box is actually a scam , also they could make GM anouncements about it, but hey, why should they do it? they get away with it and nobody cares , so ++++ Money for them

8. Rnika

Rnika User

Honestly i dont understand your example about the car. In description there is nothing about % chance to successfuly enchant. There is no % chance on items from pack. There is no information at all about any chances.

Its like
    yesterday i enchanted 1000 shirts and get only 8 +7
    6h later i enchant 1000 shirts and get only 2 +7
    in 6h they had to change enchant succesfull rate.....

try to understand:
    its random.
    Go to any randomizer and put nmers 1 to 1000. And click. tell me how mych times you gonna get same numer in a row. I can tell you. You can get 3 times in a row, and you will not get that in a month. Poop happens and you can do nothing about. Deal with it is just random.
    And deal with that in NCSoft korea there cannot be hidden % chance. All must be opened to wiev. Its set by law. We dont have law like that, or we have im not sure(UE), and even if. RU can poop on that becouse if they dont have law like that, they dont need to tell us what % you have on succesfull enchant.

9. ciccocicco

ciccocicco User

Only Korea is AUTHORIZED to do it. Innova CAN change it, they just shouldn't by contract.

They change a little number for 2 weeks, money flow in, nobody notice.... They are Russians after all, many top hackers are russians :)

....removing my tin foil hat....

(Don't try to bring up integrity with me. They know exactly who cheats/bot/rmt and still don't do a ****)

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I spent 1kkk since this event is up and made like 10 shirts +7, the fact that you cannot enchant shirts properly doesn't mean anyone changed rates

11. BeFair

BeFair User

If u guys could read, then u would know that i dont QQ to much about the enchant rate, yes rate is bad, yes korean random is bad, we all know that, i couldnt care less about this, what i meant with the "car example" was this .

This is the Actual INGAME description of event packs ( what u rly get is not 10 blessed but 10 normal scrolls, thats what i meant with making atleast an ingame announcement , and dont tell me they cant even do that .. thats bullshyt, ofc they could spam ever 20 min that there is an translation error and that u should read forum before buying any packs, but why should they cut their income if nobody cares anyway if he get scammed out lol ...
    If one player sells ingame Gemstone for SOP ( which is the same, cuz if u read close it says gemstone d ) then hes a scammer, community hunt him down , gets mad, threath with report etc... if an company does it then its ok for u guys
    rofl , now i know why most ppl on this server have so much time to play, must be the unemployed social layer under which dont even have the brain to understand .

Anyway here i copy it again what i postet 69825 posts ago

blessed scroll enchant elemental shirt x10
    blessed scroll enchant elemental shirt x5
    shining scroll enchant elemental shirt x1
    shiny elemental shirt pack x1

12. Hamburger

Hamburger User

Dont be so stupid.

+1. Agree with u, the example is clearly a good metaphor.
    Aug 30, 2016
    Liar.

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Why he is a liar?

14. Hamburger

Hamburger User

with 1bi u cant even get 10 of those event shirts.

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Don't you know thatt you can make power shirts to element shirts? Know stuff first is good before speak.

Lillim and MrOurk like this.
  16. Hamburger

Hamburger User

lmao ofc i know.
    lets say then, be optmist, u need 40 power shirts to get one +7. Make the count just for the power shirts, then sum the enchant price. gl.

17. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Where did you see that you need 40 PS to make 1 +7? Stop bro, it's getting even uglier for you.

18. Hamburger

Hamburger User

LOL u know how to read?
    o make an estimate rofl. How much u think u need to put +7? 10 shirts u go one for +7?

if he made 10 +7 shirts with 1bi, its about, at least, 4bi profit. stop saying *********, u cant enchant a +7 shirt with less than 40 power shirts (ok, if u enchant one is ok, but 10 shirts :rolleyes:?)

what i mean is, if with 10 power shirts one goes +7, and u take 100 power shirts for 10 +7, u already need 1bi. Stop being dumb and defend ur bf.

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

It's called chance bro. He could make 100 shirts if the chance was favourable for him. Don't get mad, you're just stupid.

20. Surprised

Surprised User

one cp member enchanted like 2k shirts, 50 by 50, once it was 1 +7, the other time 5 +7... it's called RANDOM,
    you can get 5 shirts +7 out of 5 shirts, who says that's impossible?