1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Little comeback

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lekabel, Aug 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lekabel

Lekabel User

Hello community!

Me and my friends are planning to start playing again on Core. We spent some time as the GoD chronicle came life, but didnt like the idea of no tank = no proper farm/exp. As the time had passed we decided to try it again and the question is: any possibilites and ideas about aoe/trains farming? Ive seen some topics about it, heared tanks are not so usefull nowadays, but could any of u explain to me how the farming looks like today? I would be greatful!

Cheers m8s

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. Finality

Finality User

Firstly welcome back :)

Lvling today is a lot faster. With premium acc, vitality scrools and maphr scrools I reached 99 in 15 days in Helios - almost no grind, just dailys, with passes ofc :)

Today it's less about grind and more about daily instances. Tanks are always nice to have for pt solidarity 3 buff, they are not necessary, but more than welcome in some.

While getting to 99, aoe farm exp in fairy and later stronghold 2, but that will pass fast with instances.
    Guess real farm starts at 99, maybe 98? Lvling goes a bit slower, so I guess taking a tank, healer iss and dds you can go farm exp in enchanted valley.

Hoped that helped somehow ;D

3. Padj1l

Padj1l User

If you"re gonna do some big aoe parties on top lvl zones, especially if you don't have huge gear, I think tank remains necessary. Also for some instances. It's possible to do without tank if you have for example a good tyrr instead,but I think with low gear you'll be safer with a tank.

4. Lekabel

Lekabel User

Right, i forgot to mention that I dont want to train with tank and full pt of dds killin mobs. I miss good, old style train with destro, thats why Im seekin for such thing here. Bkac then wasnt possible, now i guess it is. Plus I dont really care about fast grinding, just pure pleasure of massive pve, not killin 1 by 1.

My friend has some tyrr 89 lvl with +6 immo set 900 atr if i remember well and some low r 300 pole. I remember we couldnt make vyrm instance for example coz of reagro. Any chances nowdays to finish it without tank?

ps

thx for ur answers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.