1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[L2 Store] The box that rocks!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Mutsera, Sep 12, 2016.

1. CM Mutsera

CM Mutsera User

[​IMG]
    Dear Lineagers!

It's been long enough since we had a stock jewelry offer. It's gonna change today!
    In new Helios upgrade we announce a grandiose sale with fetching prices for a popular "Shadai's Jewelry Box".

This offer is effective since 13th until 27th of September 2016.

Don't miss this fantastic offer because it may be no other chance for it! September is a great time for enhancing your precious brooch!
    ;)

[​IMG]

You can read about jewelry stones and brooches in more details in our previous threads:
    L2 Store update: One brooch to rule them all
    [L2Store] Tame the power of Radiant Brooch!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    escalibran likes this.
  2. escalibran

escalibran User

In absence of a discussion thread, i shall use this one to say thanks for the Sale and nevermind the L2Store haters who are soon going to spam this thread or the following one.

Also looking forward to more Aloje Worldchat crying in the next 2 weeks.

FlorinS likes this.
  3. SoLiOn

SoLiOn Banned

nice!

4. SyloTheNoob

SyloTheNoob User

5. Nursery

Nursery User

Can we ask for a top donator list? or at least the top dontors donation summary! :D I miss the "top things statues" in cities... :(

UGveep and golemka like this.
  6. xXxDoriAxXx

xXxDoriAxXx User

We all know that Innova team live from L2 store,but you should also know that server live coz of players who buy l2 store,so if there are no people who gona buy l2 store server will go down faster then then you think and you gona play on some **** private server or you gona go to NCwest and play with bots...so haters go cry to your mothers,fathers,go work and donate more or stop play this game and go play tetris

7. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

can anyone tell me are this (pack's) tradeble? or we can just send them as a gift?
    There is no info on it and I just wanna be sure;p

8. BeFair

BeFair User

ppl can sell them in shops, so they must be tradeable

9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Worst chance ever. Seems as nerfed as hell. Some ppl can't even make lvl 2 with 10 boxes.

10. BeFair

BeFair User

like allways, we get an event, while event last chances suddenly go down like hell, so they can sell even more boxes ... thats ******et rly if u need like 30-50 bil ( which is easy 500 € if bought from l2 store ) just to make ONE lvl 5 yewel .... Innova cant u see that ur prices on that shyt are ridicolous? wouldnt be 5-10 bil for such an item enough ...
    But i guess u never get enough money right ?

11. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Compounding chances were not changed since the introduction of Brooch system in EU. You may believe it or not, but it's just the fact.

12. Hamburger

Hamburger User

what about shirt enchant?

13. DIL

Not sure, but I think same here. Such chances are not subject to change with some minor patch or even a big content update. Devs carefully calculate potential risks and consequences when making such items and introducing them in the game. It's not a random private server where a teen Admin can fix or nerf any drop/spoil/enchant/compounding rate with a couple of clicks.

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Whatever you htink that float your bot, but it's for sure nerfed. Made brooches many times, never had that many problem to make a simple lvl 3.

It' is a private server. We have bugs been years without being fixed, we have bots in town, we have mana sellers spamming, CM's rarely reply here and etc.

Diancie likes this.
  15. DIL

We talked about instant changes or fixes for certain chances, not about all the problems any L2 server has.
    And to make such statements about nerfed chance, you have to combine at least 500+ jewels before and after 'nerf'. I bet you didn't.

16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

The problems was about you saying this is not a private server, bcuz it's look like it.
    Really, 500? Was it a test? I'll look foward for it. Oh w8, you guys don't do l2store tests, strange...

Lillim likes this.
  17. Rnika

Rnika User

When brooch first time showup i bought 15 ruby and did 3 lvl from it, later another 10 and in fact i did 4 lvl. Now i used like 30 rubys and not even lvl 3..... so y, didnt change...

Lillim likes this.
  18. Surprised

Surprised User

Like @DIL wrote, you can't judge the rate by such a small sample of tries. You need to eliminate the luck factor as much as possible, by increasing number of chests. I know couple of people who made their brooches lv 5 THIS event with 40 - 50 boxes, but I also know people who couldn't make it with 400+

about my own experience? when the brooches came first time I think I tried like 600 sapphires, and never made it, I ended up buying lv 5, but on this event I made lv 5 with 162 chests ;)

so going your way, I think they actually increased the rates!

Hamburger likes this.
  19. Rnika

Rnika User

I have
    emerald lvl 5 used in total near 60 boxes
    diamond lvl 4 used in total 20 boxes
    Opal lvl 4 used in total 30 boxes
    pearl lvl 4 used in total near 20+/- boxes
    vitality lvl 5 used in total 60 boxes
    garnet lvl 4 used in total like 20 boxes
    ruby lvl 4 total used 150 boxes, lvl 4 from 60 boxes and then used like 90 boxes to try make another 4 lvl but maybe 3 times lvl 3.

dont believe its just a luck

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's not that they changed anything, just the samples we're using are so small (20-50 boxes, 100 max) that you cannot take a certain chance for granted, personally myself I think that you can make level 3 with around 10-15 boxes if you're not rly rly unlucky, while from 20 brooches I tried from lvl 3 to 4 I only succeed in 2, bad luck I guess