1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

skill battle roar

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by spankertanker, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spankertanker

spankertanker User

1. name (summary-short bug description).
    battle roar doesnt always heal.

2. full description.
    as my recollection is and according to description. it heals 35% of your hp and increases your hp by 35% (which doesnt happen atm due to enchanter buffs). but more then half the time, your hp does not get healed, after casting battle roar, your hp remains the same.

3. steps needed to reproduce the error.
    click battle roar, sometimes it adds hp, mostly it doesnt.

4. graphics data (screenshots, videos).

5. additions (any other info, which you might like to add).

2. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

yes i noticed it on my dwarf - it never healed me at all

3. Kenzo

Kenzo User

i think you had btb or smth with greater lvl then br. then br doesn heal, and doesnt increase ur hp.

4. spankertanker

spankertanker User

it does increase hp when unbuffed.
    at least on my orc tyrr warrior.

and buffed with default enchanter buffs it sometimes does heal hp, just sometimes.

5. Tasuki

Tasuki User

i haven't play fighter type character for quite a while now, but what i remember about br is that it only restore the amount of hp it adds.

example : you have with no br 10000 hp. when you use br, it adds 15% (so 1500). you now have 11500 hp. battle roar will heal 1500 (so that you're still full hp)

one feasible reason that br don't heal you, is that your br is still "active", that is to say that even if you use br when it is still active, br won't add hp, thus won't heal you any hp.

ps : it's only my though, maybe you guys can test my explanation. i don't have char slots to create a fighter and test it out myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  6. Malpka

Malpka User

as far as i know it wont increase your life or heal if you have higher lvl buff adding hp (eg: btb, boa)

7. spankertanker

spankertanker User

might be that br is active eventho it doesnt show buff. i remember in hi5 on a private server that i was full buffed, used br and got my hp, that 20min later i saw a notice like 'br has been deactivated' like the skill was still active. however it did heal my hp every time i used it while its active. but it might be, i'm gonna check this out as soon as i can login.

btb/boa are 35% hp too, not higher. and it still heals sometimes even when buffed with enchanter buffs.

8. Malpka

Malpka User

i was reffering to situation, when you have for example lvl 1 br and newbie buff (cant remember now - 5/6 btb), or new enchanter buff
    didn't actually know though, it can still heal you, so thanks fo info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.