1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Healer in light armor

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xC1an, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xC1an

xC1an User

Hi all. I just wana ask u what do u think about this. Whats better at higher lvl
    Now I playing with SS and I use a light armor cause my dual is othel and wana save money. But im satisfied with this. Its a +9 ( boots +10) b.tw light set and i have around 8600 def with buff and have only a lv3 diamond, nothing more for def. And i have a good speed and a nice skillreuse with this set but only around 1560 casting (b.r99 buster 2sa healt/acu).
    Ofc i want a +8 r99 set but im thinking on light armor again. What do u think guys, and if u say robe explain me pls.

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

If you go most pve, isn't a problem.

3. xC1an

xC1an User

The robe is why better for pvp?

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Heal power, casting, element resist, m attack and etc.

5. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

7. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

8. cmec1

cmec1 User

will be faster for u just to go into live server xp a char to 85 and watch for yourself what u loose and what u dont..

9. Hax

Hax User

The main reason why robe is better is that the passive of healers is stronger on robe and that +8 robe set gives archer (and i think dagger?) resistance.
    Robe is better in every aspect defensive wise. Only thing light has an advantage over robe in is the 10% cooldown on +8

10. cmec1

cmec1 User

nop your'e wrong hax..
    that robe+8 pasive works only against daggers or on ******ed archers who cant press skills..
    light on the other hand gives higher pdef, skill reuse, skill mastery, runing speed which on healer is much more important than defense against "archer without keyboard"
    everything depends on play style and on gear u have.. if runing with r95 gear and etc then yes robe makes it better, but when it comes to an end game gear light>robe

p.s. to the author about casting speed pasive u gona get another https://l2wiki.com/Superior_Casting_Mastery_-_Aeore_Evas_Saint

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  11. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

I see, but it doesn't seem to be removing https://l2wiki.com/Spellcraft_-_Elven_Mystic either :confused: The thing is, the way I remember it, this passive gave you +100% casting speed, while the Light Armor Mastery gave only +91%, which was already a noticable difference. I don't understand how could the healer work without this 91% bonus. Am I missing something?

It kind of reminds me of that old comics:
    [​IMG]

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

once again.. make a char in core server.. make it 85 and watch yourself how it works..
    healers even with con dyes dont have problem reaching 1999 cspeed

13. marckela

marckela User

Robe recovery type I think is better for aeore btw I use magic type coz main is feoh and for better aeore I vote shilien saint but is my opinion

14. Motanu

Motanu User

Can healer equip pvp light armor?:Whistling:

15. cmec1

cmec1 User

ofc

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Healers won't get problem with casting speed, maybe at start when you have almost close to no items, but when clans start getting clan skills and you start making things like seed talismans shouldn't be a problem at all.
    About Light vs Robe, Light gives you better pdef and 10% CD reduction when enchanted about +8 while Robe gives you 5k HP, more cast speed and when enchanted to +8 it gives you 10% bow/xbow/dagger/dual daggers resistance, which in my opinion it's way better than 10% cd and a bit more of pdef

17. cmec1

cmec1 User

the thing with bow/dager resist is it works like drum melody (auto attacks, but daggers blow skills are counted as normal attacks (since they get boost from rings) so from this goes against archers useless.. against dagers yes, but extra 2k pdef from light counters that dagers resist
    and there u left with 5k hp, or 7% skill cd +skill mastery +def against other classes
    as i mentioned before in low gear robe >light, but when gear comes to end game items robe doesnt look so appealing anymore

18. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye Robe doesn't look so appealing anymore that's why 99% of endgame healers from Core / NCWest / KR / Japan / Innova.RU are playing with robe instead of light, cuz for sure 10% from +8 is not working

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

then you should more explore youtube.ru of ru off healers :) there +- same numbers of top healers in light as in robe

also there is a thing like ppl gearing for oly and for open field pvp's only..
    if u go oly then robe is better choise since in oly u dont have max casting speed and etc etc,
    also not all can afford 130b sets just to lay arround inventory when its not used

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  20. Lillim

Lillim User

I have light armor also on healer-dual class and its good combination if you have light armor on main, lose many cast speed but if want full speed you alwys can click toggle skill for pvp wich is short anyways always ending when end tank ud and celestial :)) or if you top donor you can always have 2 set +10 and all javels.

marckela likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.