1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Yul GH tips

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by eM4il, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eM4il

eM4il User

Hello! I would like to know some tips for yul gh like: Dyes/SA on bow/ Dual class-sub skills/ AP/ Jewel/ enchant skills.

I know its almost everything but i am new (on this chronicle i used to play hi5)

Thank you in advance

2. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Although i dont play archer i will try my best to help with what small understanding i have of that class.

Dyes: Str dyes is the best option undoubtably for archers, but which ones might not be that straightforward. That is because it depends on how much adena you can afford to spend on them and also have for other areas to improve. My suggestion would be str +4 cha +3 for good cost efficiency if its in your price range otherwise str ++ dex -.

SA on Bow: High end pvp players usually use hp + skill crit damage and skill crit damage + skill crit rate for maximum dps. However for low geared archers one could argue that the best option would be att speed + skill crit dmg for maximum dps for instances + lvl up.

Dual class skills: Pvp players switch between 3 points Master rage + 1hp (dps) and 2 points physical trait + 2 hp (stun power).The former used for pve and mass pvp and the latter for high end olympiad competition.

Sub class skills: 4 points att speed , 4 points p att , 4 points pdef/mdef. One could argue that att speed could be replaced with evasion for chars with rapid fire but for you that will not be the case.

AP:cant help with that.

Jewels: oly ring + baium ring is the cheapest way to get the very valueable 30% critical damage (although most of archer dps doesnt rely on normal attacks).For maximum dps tauti and baium soul are good options but extremely expensive.Also baium soul ring + aq soul ring is a good pvp combo against stun-centric classes.
    Tezza necklace is a good cheap necklace as a starter for a few resists and 5% reuse, for higher dps i would suggest octa warrior necklace or valakas and of course if you can afford it blessed valakas necklace.Again for pvp stun- focused build there is also the option of using tezza soul necklace.
    As for earings octa earing warrior + zaken should be good enough for dps and for stun build coc earing stun 40% + b.zaken or istina earing clean.Again although obvious i will mention that the best option is blessed antharas earing and lindvior for dps(resist) or coc earing 40% stun for stun build.
    Enchant skills: Dont know.

i hope i didnt give too many bad suggestions , if i did i am sure someone will correct it.

TheDeathAngel likes this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yul ghost hunter?
    [​IMG]

4. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Dyes: STR and/or STR+DEX/CHA
    SA: Fire/Body or Fire/Speed Fire or Fire/Hunter
    Dual skills: 1 HP or P.Atk and Master's Rage
    Sub skills: 4 P.Atk/M.Atk, 4 P.Def/M.Def, 4 Atk.Spd/Cst.Spd
    Jewels: Tauti Ring, reuse necklace 1st priorities.
    Skill enchant: break and power on attack skills, p.def on stances, whatever you like on bullseye. UE, Camouflage on time, flash on p.atk.
    AP: Knight Tree; Combination of 4 Atk.Spd/M.Def, 2 HP, 2 Stun, 2 Noble Focus, 2 Noble Sting, 2 Noble Attributes. The Remaining 2 points either on 2 skill cooldown OR 2 P.atk(warrior tree) OR 1 hp on warrior and 1 on wizard.

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

We gotta remember that p attack > element for pve.

6. eM4il

eM4il User

Well mistakes happen.

Thank you both eyon00 , thedeathangel

So I should focus more pattck on ap than element power on AP and should I invest more points on warrior tree?

Also I want to say that I am a casual pve focused player I dont intend to be "competitive"

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

In warrior tree, all you need for pve is 4 points p attack. Whenever you gonna do more pvp, you switch back to element.

8. LosTChapTerS

LosTChapTerS User

Hello guys, some questions...

Is worth to use rapid fire and change class to Yul GS? Or it's better Yul GS without it? I need replace that in future for something good?

And when we are talking about pve, is better Tyrr GK, Tyrr Titan, Eviscerator or more something?

I wanna create a Yul GS in main class, and dual class probably Othell GH (for use a light set and need only other weap), but i think don't go make a Othell because him and Yul GS it's more focused on pvp and i need something for pve too... So, what class would be the best for use in dual class for pve? solo instances and zones, farm adena, etc.

9. Armetiz

Armetiz User

Hello, Im new in this new L2. I stoped at Interluder so can anyone tell me about this dual class and taking skills from other classes?
    Im atm 70lvl Phantom Ranger, today probably 85 and what shaould I take on dual class and what on subclasses?
    Need clear nub guide. I prefer PvP setup.
    Thanks for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.