1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Wagons of dragons

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Mutsera, Oct 3, 2016.

1. goduole

goduole User

Anyone get smth good for this event? i opened 4k eggs and get total sh**, best was bloody armor stone :<

About drop rate is rly low, in carrots event not prime time i get like 200-300 per hour in prime 600+, now per hour 30-40+/ in prime 80+. Its rly smth wrong.

Same spot same lvl so duno what changed ;s

2. MainOrc

MainOrc User

You guys really screwed the pooch with this event. Besides the drop rate being f**ed up, the server is also full of bots.
    There were never so many bots on this server as they are now. Good job at showing your level of incompetence.

Keep it up and you won't have anymore people to sell your nerfed store items.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  3. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

Guys, one more time I've checked the event settings in the config file directly from Core. All the settings are correct and were correct from the very beginning of the event. If sometimes eggs do not drop, it doesn't mean that the event is broken or so on. It's just how the event is supposed to work depending on the current server economy and game balance.

4. -V77-

-V77- User

All events are broken when i see in 2 sec dropping all items and next 1 min there is no items at all becouse there is generating (example number) 300 items for whole server every 1min 02 sec....

Fun event sitting with timer and kill mobs when time is right.

5. escalibran

escalibran User

Droprate is what i would expect. Activity is higher than at previous drop events, many people farming at night as well (new Migrants from Naia? :) )
    +, of course, many people now use repeatable ingame macros to farm nights.

Still, was able to get up to 130 eggs per h on my melee character, testing at night / early morning / morning. If i can do it as melee, maybe you need to spend less time complaining, more time hitting mobs, using your brain to figure out where you can farm best for the event :3116:

6. Nortia

Nortia User

Yeah I see great mastermind logic behind the fact mentioned above about the drop rates:

1. We have x3 event drop rates at evenings/prime time of server.
    2. At the same time drop rate actually depends on how many people farm mobs at the same time...

So ppl of course rush to farm in the x3 drop rate time period at evenings leading to x3 drop rate becoming something like -3 if you get where I'm going.
    Really why bothered making it x3 if it will depend on players farming at the same time, it just suspends itself. :120:
    Instead of getting x3 drops we are getting the opposite result less and less drops...
    Evil masterminds!!

7. escalibran

escalibran User

WTB more maintenance [​IMG]

8. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Ok so as I understand it following this week, after the next maintenance the eggs will no longer drop from mobs. What I am not sure and would like to get clarified on is how long we will have to use up our eggs. Is it one, or two weeks? Since on the main page in the description it says one week but next to it the exact date says that the duration of this event is a month.

9. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

The eggs will stop dropping after the Oct 18th maintenance, Aslan will stay in towns till November 1st. You will still be able to receive eggs from the Agathion within these 2 weeks (18.10 ~ 01.11).
    Event items (including Draco's chests) will be removed on the 1st of November.

10. CM Mutsera

CM Mutsera User

Now Flame Servant Aslan NPC is situated on event pedestal in Heine.

11. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

So decided to join event train and hatch some eggs. Spent little bit less hen 10b for eggs and the results are: 2100+ Shiny gifts, 1900+ regular gifts and 2 lyn draco gifts that were sold for 1b each. hat I got from other gifts are:

Shiny:

Regular:

Overall, I doubt I lost much, neither it made me rich ^^