1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Aria] pointless to craft BSSR - broken economy

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Lootus, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lootus

Lootus User

in short my case. in aria there isnt at the moment any point in crafting bssr.

why is this? at the moment the l2store item bssr has so good adenatoeuro ratio that people sell bssr for 750adena each in auction house. for example, if you would take my case of crafting my shots myself, buying cheap r-crystal and then spirit ore from grocery, you would still end up spending 815adena / bssr. see - there is no point in crafting bssr in aria.

my calculations:

500 bssr from one craft

750 spirit ore required for one craft
    2r-crystals / kraft

spirit ore costs 480 adena each, if bought from town that has 10% tax (edited).

total (edited)
    360k spent on spirit ore / craft
    32,5k spent on r-crystal / craft
    15k craft cost for bssr
    815k spent for 1k bssr
    = 815 adena / bssr

ah price for bssr 750adena

conclusion: bssr in ah for 750 adena, when from crafting the price is 815 adena.

effects:

a) ssr is way too cheap. why? cause noone crafts bssr whyfore the crystal price is low: as there is more r-crystals in market than needed for crafting both ssr and bssr.

b) if as many crystal arent used for crafting shots, the crystal price goes down if the demand for those isnt as big. as a result, also the price of the items that are crystallized are undervalued. (will add other effects when i come to think of them),

d) mages get their shots a lot cheaper than melee. at the moment they get their shots for about 50% (1/3) too cheap. if they use this adena to buy enchant scrolls, 2nd sa's, attributes to weapon/armor etc, they can make the pvp sytem unbalanced.

e) castle owners dont get adena from spirit ore sold in town grocery. if spirit ore costs 480adena and tax is 10% then the amount lost per spirit ore is ~80 adena. if 200k bssr is done / day for example, this would equal to daily loss of 16mil, monthly loss of 480mil, and total loss for year would be 5,78billion.

f) dwarfs dont get adena from crafting bssr. for example: if people use 200k bssr/day and craft per 1k costs 30k dwarfs end up losing 6m craft fees/day. that is equal to 180m adena / month and 2.16b adena / year. (this includes all dwarfs).

suggestion: lower the amount of bssr gained from one l2store packet to 2.5k/pack.

buying shots from l2store should be for emergencies when there arent any shots for sale and you want to play.*

best,
    lootus

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  2. Pinko

Pinko User

i`m wondering why is 940 on craft for u ? at core last time it was ~800 - 820

405k spent on spirit ore / craft
    65k spent on r-crystal / craft
    940k spent for 1k bssr
    = 940 adena / bssr

65 or 650k ? for r cry ? eitherway i can`t get that 940k spent probably u missed a number in your calculations

3. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

spirit ore in ti or arcan is cheaper ;)

4. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

giran spirit ore 480 adena .d

5. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

buy spirit ores from towns which havent castle, so price is 480 not 540
    r crystals.. it should go lower soon. was same thing with first shots on core too - crystals was 40-60k, later it decrease to 16-20k :) now if not necessary kill with arcana mace or buy whatever you want in ah

6. Lootus

Lootus User

i have calculated r-crystal price to 32.5k according to price im buying them. but yes... you are in fact right... its 32.5k instead 65k. let me correct things.

also i have lowered the spirit ore price to 10% price range to correct the other point. but in the end, you cant eternally think you can buy with 10%. the 10% is not fixed but rather something that is decided by the castle owners.

7. Vonak

Vonak User

temepyt was just saying that buying grocery items in arcan are cheap, because there is 0% taxes (no castle). buy your soul / spirit ores / r-grade dualsword there. you can lower spirit ores tax to 0 in your calculations.

plus, you say that srr are way too cheap, have you always played something like rogue 100% caped @ 1500 atack speed ? even with full blow, i used more than 10k ssr in 2h farm

8. Lootus

Lootus User

prices in arcan and giran are the same. just double checked it. 480 spirit ore and 300 soul ore.

what it comes to my point regarding ssr being too cheap - i just highlighted the fact that - if people would not sell l2store bssr, then, there would be more demand for r-crys. that would raise the price of r-crys, what would then raise the price of ssr.

btw. hardly no r-crys has been in sale in aria for last few days.

9. TheXenon

TheXenon User

bcoz aria is dying... there are few shops left,around 20...

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.