1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[The new level of brilliance] discussion thread

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by GM Amarantha, Nov 8, 2016.

1. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

Hahaha yes and watch their weapons not like ours and if I m not wrong Japan has 3 live god server and 2 classic

2. Leckter

Leckter User

While on the video, the number of people connected in the clan is about 25 in siege, and 18 on "daily". That's what we can call serious activity !
    Did you even watch the video you posted, like, for real ?

3. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

You are so smart but not enough to see clan crests there are not 2 sides take some more video and then you talk more

Make your searchs before you talk funny boy

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

What are you trying to prove ? These numbers seem much lower than top clans on core, when you check the siege it's even less people than we have in mid clans.

5. SexOnTheSand

SexOnTheSand User

Nothing to prove just 1 retaard wrote that nc jp nc Korea servers are dead . Low activity but high pvp if you watch more videos from these servers you will see a lot of pvp action not only from 2 sides but whole server

6. Leckter

Leckter User

Well, the problem is that I actually double checked before talking, but you couldn't know, you don't know me. I was just lazy to post it, but here we go, small (all in first page of movies lol) research from our Core server :

: around 80 ppl
    : Around 70 ppl (daily)
    : around 40 ppl
    : around 50 ppl

: check from 11:00 : 23 ppl in burgis clan, maybe 4 or 5 different clans if not more (this one is the worse on Core, equivalent to the best from Japan you shew)

So yes, as the other dude said, Japan has way less players than we have on Core.

Now serious question, are you really that ******ed or you work hard to look like one ?

MrOurk likes this.
  7. reivax

reivax User

Lilim siting in clan hall don't help you never exp you never trade you never do nothign only cry .Put 200 euros don't give you nothing when you sell items to rereol for free .I know you i get minimum 15b profit on you , you cp mates and clan that why thanks for death about donate lilith and my EQ :DDDD

8. Biczin

Biczin User

Hard donators will always try to make us believe that P2W server is good.

they want donated ****`s because they cant farm it. And they are so strong by now, that they need something to make stronger.

They think its funny to make a 10 seconds pvp, cus your party is far away stronger than the enemy`s party. And they laught every time they hit someone 280k.

Now we have a FEOH with 4.000.000 m attack on server, that prob could wipe out an entire clan with an AOE attack.

Ye, this is a good pvp so far. #idonthinkso.

Lillim likes this.
  9. iVoid

iVoid User

Snowyz stupidity hurts. One day u will realize some stuff. Will take time, peace trash.

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Thats why you got butthurt by failing in a simple pve like cc? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. iVoid

iVoid User

Failed ? Dude your ******ness is reaching new limits . Stop embarasing yourself.
    Anyway im not pretending to be PvE beast like you and forum warrior .

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Ofc not. I don't pretend I'm factor in the server, you shouldn't too.

13. iVoid

iVoid User

Neither i am but you have problems with reading and understanding ,which is obvious . Anyway this topic is not for that and neither i have the will to communicate with "people" like you.
    Peace .im outy

14. KuroLineage

KuroLineage User

Holy **** i love topics like this one (except portion of personal flame wars). Every time new l2store update pop-up all doom prophets cry how unbalanced and p2w server become, i remember good old days when people cry rivers of tears when L2 introduce shiny shirt and YOU CAN USE IT ON OLY !!!11!1!!!111 Same situation here, we have new items to improve, but people cry and cry not because those items actually help them but because it is "unfair" when someone can afford those items faster than others. Brooches not dissapaer after day or two, they stay and sooner or later everybody WHO PLAY THIS GAME can buy/obtain it. Sorry guys but that is how MMORPG works - you have **** tons of time to farm gold/adena and buy or You donate or both if You can. My first shiny shirt i buy after almost half year later after introducing in L2store, simply i just grind, selling/reselling, lucky drop and i eventually buy it. Same story here, i'm going to farm, grind etc. etc. and i buy that new OP ITAMZ sooner or later (gonna **** Lady Luck tits hard for that).

SexOnTheSand and Nightsroud like this.
  15. rippie

rippie User

Amen to that br0! Now go forth and grind / trade / donate!
    Be a ferengee, be a classy moneyspender, be a murdalizingmonster!

16. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I am tank.. With new buff lv2 I got:
    http://prntscr.com/d5mamy

So what P/M atk are achievable on DDs, I guess 5xP.atk and 10x m.atk... and yes - it will not interact on PVP, etc.

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

A full endgame gear mage can go up to around 5kk with that aura, an archer should be able to hit close to 250k or even more and a titan could hit more than 500k

P.S: Say also next time that you were with br and sos

18. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

yes I had sos/br:
    http://prntscr.com/d5ovid

but all dds besides better passives has some kind of self buffs that gives way more then sos itself so ye. everything is increasing exponentially... Without brooch buff my p.atk was around 20k...

19. Negnal

Negnal User

i just found this video on RU forum with the same topic

Naito likes this.
  20. golemka

golemka User

there is no donate at all :D