1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

I wan't to Dye !

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aldaron, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldaron

Aldaron User

hi,

i would like to put symbols on my yul archer (ex moonlight), i know that str dye are good but low level of str dye sacrifice dex and i think dex is importante for crit rate and atk speed.
    in my logic, i will put 2 symbol str+ dex- and 1 symbol dex+ con-. but, do you think that dex is really important for yul ? the enchants skills do they not correcting the lack of dex thereafter?

i need your comment about that.

thank you !

2. Enryu

Enryu User

go as much str as your pocket can handle.the best option ,if you dont have much money is +4str -3dex +10fire.so you have in total +12str-9dex +10fire....you get much higher p.attack,skill reuse,crit.damage and skill crit rate.the -9 dex....stat wise, is a joke.

3. Aldaron

Aldaron User

crit. rate is on the dex, not on the str, isn't it ?

i'm not sure about the stats based on the dex, accuracy and evasion for sure.

4. Enryu

Enryu User

skill crit rate is based on str in god-harmony.dex is nerfed in this chronicle,so with -9/-12 dex you lose very little according with what you gain......
    you will lose around 20-30 at.speed/crit rate(normal hits) and 2-3 evasion/accu......i dont remember exactly,just go all the way +str

5. Aldaron

Aldaron User

ok, thank you, i will make two screenshots to compare before and after applying dyes.

have a nice day.

6. Enryu

Enryu User

you are welcome:)

p.s try to do it with fullbuffs and siege stance.

7. enrycinasky

enrycinasky User

i played whit arcer until c3 and in the last version of l2 dex it's all. now isn't it. yul must be fast or no?i think i'll use die to be faster and sa waepon for damage.it's stupid?

8. enrycinasky

enrycinasky User

i start from hawkeye

9. Enryu

Enryu User

hello
    if by fast you mean speed,then ,speed is no longer affected by dex.speed is standar now and cant be changed by dyes.str is the way to go whatever yul race you have @this chronicle,cause as i said, affects your p.attack,p.critical dmg,skill crit rate/dmg/reuse and physical debuffs.
    from the other hand with -dex the negatives are minimal or if you like, not even noticable.
    weapon sa....its about your playstyle....dmg up gives you about 380 more p.attack,so if a ranger has 11-12kp.attack you will have + that.....you can do the math and see if its worth it.from the other hand races like de with -9/12 dex have around 380-390 critical with no sort buffs on...so it will be useful to put focus on,cause you depend alot in auto attacks for raid bosses and in pvp.thats my opinion:)

10. enrycinasky

enrycinasky User

shanks thank for your opinion...i can't understan ...now when i decrise dex whats up?and finally die to buy(the best)are +4 str -2(3)dex?
    thanks for your attention

11. Enryu

Enryu User

you are welcome m8!
    dyes go like this +str -dex and +dex-con.so you go for dye that will + your str and - your dex.the best dyes for that are +5str +1dex or +0dex......but those are extremely rare and expsenive.....can cost up to 1.5-2b just for one set.....and are not worth it.the best option is +5str-4dex +15fire.....you can find them with 40-50m per set(10 pieces),so 3 set will be +15str -12dex,or if you are short of cash you can buy +4str-3dex +10fire....with around 20m you can get all 3 sets(3x10),so in total +12str -9dex.

12. Impero

Impero User

thanks for the info, the only question that is left:
    where to buy these things? cause the npc can give you a random one right? and i checked the auction house yesterday and they were selling for 20k for 1 set (1x10 lv2 dye +4str -3dex +10fire def).

13. Aldaron

Aldaron User

hmmm if you are lucky, try with the random npc, otherwise the auction house, and item broker are the only two other "seller". you can put 3 symbols of str for 60kk max, it's not really expensive.
    have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.