1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

INFO: how to levelling from lv 43 ?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aizen, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aizen

Aizen User

hi everyone.
    i levelled my char from lv 1 to 38 following the quest chain.
    then i made the second class quest, and i jumped to lv 41.
    made another quest and did other 2 levels.

now, level 43, what to do ?

reading this table:
    http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/quests/new-quests.php

i can see only few quests, lv 48, and other quests lv 50 or 55.

my question is: how can i reach lv 48? just farming? grinding as old lineage?

i read on this forum that a lot of ppl saying: "oh, don't worry, in just few days we can reach level 85" or "it's easy and fast to reach high level, now"

faster than before, ok, but how's possible to reach lv 85.. or just lv 70 in few days?
    today, to make level 46 from level 43, only 3 levels, i used about 2 hours, because without quests, i only killed monster around.

so, how can we level up fast? any suggestion? some help?

2. darky

darky User

you have still pailaka kamaloka etc etc and you can make a lot more q around those levels afterall

3. Hax

Hax User

those who reach lvl85 or 80+ in the first week will be playing each day for a minimum of 15h.
    for casual players it'll take ofc more (2 months maybe? if u play only 3-4h a day and without constant party).

you just need the right level location and its all fine. 2 hours for 3 levels is good aswell

4. Cyan

Cyan User

congratulations, you managed to get to the real lineage 2. now the game beings. go kill mobs, find a party and grind. if you manage to get to 99 you proven your worth and can play with the big boys.

5. darky

darky User

you reach 35 years old
    congratz your life has passed over xd

6. Yakuza

Yakuza User

in shillen server i lvled up to 59 in 22-23h so dont worry
    edit:eek:ther ppl lvled to 76 in 3 days so....

7. Aizen

Aizen User

which quests? is there anywehere some new "quest guide" for the news quests introduced in god ?

8. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

so from 41 u can start exping - thats all - and make daily quests but after 50+ they dont give too much exp - daily quest are bound to lvl
    40-50,50-54,55-59,60-64(3 daily quests),65-69(3 daily quests),70-74(3 daily quests),75-79(2 daily quests) and still exp
    there are quests 85+ but there is some of them so i wont write all of them
    and last think that u can make to get exp (dont mention exp) it to do "campain quests" - this quests are for whole server and they are annoucment by server it self - after finishing quest every single one that was taking part in this it going to gain rewards
    mondey 40+, tuesday 75+, wednesday 40+, thursday 40+, friday 75+, saturday 75+, sunday 40+ and (in tuesday, friday, saturday, sunday) 95+ but they start at 2am, 2pm, 8pm - so 3 times in one
    day
    https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=424 - some info about campain quests

i have whole "list" of videos with quests from 1 to 61 (but its is with pa) - is some1 want it pm me cus its too many links to put it here

gl exping ;p

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  9. Etherial

Etherial User

10. Aizen

Aizen User

look at this:
    [​IMG]

as i can read, the quest: how to stand up for yourself, the one you take at 3rd floor in ivory tower, is a daily quest, but why i can take again today?

if i check here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/quests/new-quests.php#lvl40
    there info about this quest, but it "one-time" quest.

and another error here, is that this quest starts in gludio, and not to advernturer helper...

what's wrong then? it's a daily quest? or not? and if it is, why i can not start it again?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  11. Etherial

Etherial User

dear aizen,
    this screenshot is from beta server?

12. Ident

Ident User

lvl 43? ivory tower and/or with daily quests in cruma tower.

every toon that completes 2nd class transfer have a tutorial book. this ss is from that one. i also have a low level char that was made at the 1st day of innova obt and i also have this book. it's a god feature.

13. Aizen

Aizen User

i made this screenshot 10 minutes ago.
    everyone who complete the 2nd class transfer obtain it in inventory. it's a book, a guide, and we can read info about level zone.
    if i click on 40-50 zone, it shows that image in my screenshot.

ncsoft server, and innova server has it. but i think that, if "how to stand up for yourself" is not a daily-quest repetable, that's a bug you have to fix

14. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

15. MrScubba

MrScubba User

seems noone want to give u correct answer
    after completing the chain quest u are around 43 (as u said)
    then i recommend u to visit heine kamaloka, which gives some xp, and u can take cruma quests (one-time and daily as well) where u can kill a questraid also for fun, and u will be around 46-48 already if u are not killing questmobs only
    these quests do not give too much xp sp adena, but u can do them if u are a questwhore, like me
    also, daily quest near ivory, and on 50+ there are multiple dailies like someone listed below
    so basically, the answer is u have to grind like before for xp, and u can make it a bit less boring with the daily quests, kamalokas and pailakas (1st one on 49 now)

16. Etherial

Etherial User

info: how to stand up for yourself 40~49 eradicating monsters in the ivory tower. one-time [gludio castle town] race master.
    info from http://www.terragamers.net

so is probably ingame description error. but not sure.

17. darky

darky User

most of the remaining quest are hugely boosted in terms of xp/sp/adenas/items so yes good old quests (kill 1 million npcs to finish is still there but better)

18. darky

darky User

cruma quests are good only if you are nearly 70% of the xp since that particular one doesnt give a lot of xp

19. Etherial

Etherial User

this tread is more like a discussion now so moving it to general also.

have fun

20. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

have problems with videos - cant give them right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.