1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Wynn in new update

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Siersciuch, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

Anyone know anything about Wynns in next update? I tried to search but I found nothing.

2. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Next update (aka. Grad Crusade) brings basically no changes in skills.
    On the other handm one after, Forcebringer, should bring huge changes to all classes, just it is done slowly step by step. So far there was only update for Othells, Feohs and Iss, next suppose to be Tyrr. Hopefully there will be more class updates this year.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  3. Preslav

Preslav User

edit

4. ShiroiTenshi

ShiroiTenshi User

And From forcebringer update

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so basically it's nerf for wyns or bad translation?

6. ShiroiTenshi

ShiroiTenshi User

And some ppl says that we loose mass servitor berserk in the next update.

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

some peoples says that spoilers will get crit wound in next update )))
    basically next update is boost for feohs and iss enchanters. ok orcs will get some kind of nerf.. sonatas will be not 5 min but 2min30sec. and probably 5min on +10 time. also 4 melodies instead of 6. also 3 skills to buff ALL melodies/sonatas/resists (99 resists, 101 sonatas, 103 melodies) just in 3 clicks. also lv5 buffs at 105.. so more space in skill bar. also iss enchanters will ghet some attack type skills, something like on feohs elemental burst or something like this..
    for more "changes" check their (koreans) l2wiki.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  8. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Lol dude, u have 0 clue about what u are talking about.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

where i was wrong?

10. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Since when u can boost a character if you delete his main skill aka doublecasting?( bb posibility to cast 2 skills at same time )
    Arcana barrier / wiz spirit eating 150 mana per tick is also boost it?( it became toogles )

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

as for what i read it will be great boosts for some classes, and some kind of balance, not like now when with eva rune mage can be perma on double cast/arcane barrier.
    btw barier will be togle, something like transfer pain on necro/wynn summoners
    google translator need some upgrades but skill description sounds like this:
    stances:
    fire: fire attack/defence added
    water: skill reuse
    wind: added m.crit dmg
    earth: add defence
    dark: 5% skill power,
    holy: 5% dmg reduce (smth like belts)
    and all stances add 100 resist.

yep. huge nerf.

12. iKoobu

iKoobu User

As korean tested its not 50mp/sec, its 150mp.
    Also you cannot cast 2 skills at same time anymore.

Ye like u can play with all stances at the same time.. you only can choose one, yeah great boost... a bit more pdef a bit more critical damage a bit reuse or a bit coldown. feohs gonna rock yes.

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so mages will start think when to use that barrier, not like now double cast, wizard spirit, barrier and go pew pew, and like this non stop with eva's rune. anw how many active playing feohs we have? and i talk about those who can do some dmg, not just jump jump jump bsoe/to ch.

edit: or let's take sayha seers in this update, after patch notes was: omg nerf on hides bla bla... yep.. it still perma hide char for cowards who have 2 left hands with 10 thumbs..

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Lol, that won't make the mage revamp worst. It will make it much better. With the new toggles, you hit way harder and is immortal if you know when to turn on and off. Everything raises m attack now. And the element revamp is very nice too. Most of the classes are OP now.

15. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Just time gonna show us if its nerf or boost, but imo is going to stay like now.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Not quite that right. Mana isn't a huge problem. Feoh mana usage is low, so with body and mp pots it's easy to restore it. In mass pvp, if you turn the toggle when you get focused, since feoh warps are fast and have low delay it will survive better. Wizard spirit will be deleted to the new toggle. And it isn't just m attack, it's magic critical damage too. Yes, the purpose is choose one elemental that will have a nice help in power/defense/bonus. And isn't just 1, sorc have 4, the rest got 2. And switching element toggles, you get element attack. About aoe, archer probably won't be better, since MANY feoh skills became aoe. Almost every skill of the feoh will do good debuffs. The new toggle is amazing, 30% m attack, p def and magic crit(probably chance)and in 101, they go 50%. About double casting, yeah, it's a shame to lose 2 skills at same time, but get HUGE m attack boost with the trigger, and decrease cool down of new unelash hell(that the single target now is corridor aoe, like many other skills). The last lvl of it is +100% m attack and 300 casting speed(good for oly and open).
    And with new holy/dark toggles, diversification of element is even better. IMO mage will rival archer, again.

17. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Ye i saw this vid, but still imo its a huge lost to a bit of boost

And if they didn't changed unleash hell cost, was like 1k mana per click( thats arround 20 skills to be out of mana and with less reuse u will spam it), also you need to be pretty fast turning off your toggle if you are geting focused,since 2 shots from a dagger or archer in skill you will run out of mp.
    In oly feohs will be even better thats for sure, but in open i'm not totally sure

18. Preslav

Preslav User

My take on this:

1/ Losing casting two spells at once; losing enchant to time of double casting, i.e losing 15secs of double casting;
    2/ Wizard spirit become a toggle, giving a bit more pdef (50% instead of 40%), but not giving mdef anymore (please dont even mention sh*t stats like m. critical rate, tests have shown that even 170 mcrit rate is same as 500, I would assume actually whatever number you have is the same)
    3/ Arcane barrier a toggle - I dont find it better than now. I dont have arcane barrier nor have calculated it but I think I can be on perma barrier anyway? So it will give a bit better dmg reduction (90% vs 95%) but drain mana like mad (yea, look at some videos to see what I mean)
    4/ Which are those MANY skills AoE now? (hint: we lose elemental blast - AOE), depending on the CLASS you may have destruction as AoE or not (sts/archmage aoe, rest gg), and depending on STANCE you may have burst as AoE (fire/wind/holy/earth). So you may even have LESS AoEs than now (hint: being necro/slh/sts on dark)
    5/ We get more matk/skill power/m. crit dmg, which I am not sure would compensate for my almost perma double casting + wizard spirit
    An example:
    104 necro = 17% matk passive iirc
    104 necro = 40% matk + 5% skill power (and some pdef) on new patch
    -> 19.6% gain in matk (9.3% roughly more dmg) + 5% dmg from skill power (~14.8% dmg all in all)
    + 5% skill power on dark stance
    + add burst (803 power or so on 105), awesome dmg
    + destruction give -25 attr resist / -20% mdef (which could be irrelevant with gloom + curse already on target, if he is already on -50% of his base mdef)

This is of course not counting the trigger from double casting. With it you can gain up to +100% matk more (even with that, damage would not rival double casting's two spells).
    Of course some other classes are getting more damage than necro, but if the new barrier is real mana hungry...

6/ The new skill replacing unleash hell looks nicer, althou the new skill replacing mass unleash hell... this looks worse, because can be only used on last level of the double casting's trigger.

19. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

About Feoh i found this news. But I am not able to find anywhere news about wynns QQ

Btw. Spoils will get CW (if I good remember 5 lvl max, another dager have 8). Also spoils will get buff for pt (will cost 7777 adena) increase 7% to m. atak 14% to p.atak and also 5% to power magical/physical skills, and increase p.def and m.def and... the best part buff is :D... your head will be big;) for 1 min (if i am not wrong).

And... LF information about WYNN!!:D Ty

20. Preslav

Preslav User

What are you talking about? There are no changes to Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.