1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ultra Mega Super Duper Evisc Guide xD lol

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by StonedJesus, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

Hey guyss how are you doing today? Hope all fine ;);)
    It's my first guide ever in LineageII so i hope it's fine and detailed and if i got something wrong that you think it's needed to be changed or something that i forgot to mention i'm always happy to add and to learn new things:) It's my personal opinion on this guide and the way i believe +/- a eviscerator is playing :)
    Okey enough with the bla bla let's get into the point and do this guide =] Hope you all will like it!!

[​IMG]

Eviscerator Info:

What's eviscerator? Why to chose and play with this class and what's his +/-?

Okey so eviscerator is one of the two classes that the Ertheia race can have.It's a melee dps class which is specializing on fist type weapons and light armor.

Race Characteristics:

[​IMG] Divine Wind: Wind/Holy Resistance + 10.
    [​IMG] Efficasy: MP Consumption - 1
    [​IMG] Tenacity: Max. HP + 1%, Speed + 4.

Class Stats:

[​IMG]

Why to chose and play this class?

The first reason that comes up on my mind it's that this class is GOD at PvE at bosses mostly and doing very god in oly if you got the gear and brain with hands :) Another reason is because it's something new if you like roleplaying to learn more about the new race and the two classes and the story itself! Also because it's a cool looking small chick that holds fist and kill almost everything in her pass with her limits :D She got very strong and nice limits! The most important and not least in my opinion is to have fun with the class you're playing don't be competitive start playing for fun and for you and everything will come in your way! :) So give this lil chick a try i'm sure she will amaze you!

Pros & Cons:

Pros:
    1) One of the Best Single Target Dmg in the game!
    2) Not so much gear dependent as some other classes to preform the same!
    3) Alchemy.
    4) Instant 85 LvL Dual Class except the wizzard ertheia class which is not possible to do.
    5) Small Female with fists bashing and knocking everything down!

Cons:
    1)
    Lack of AoE dmg you won't be getting into any aoe exp party! In need of CP for aoe exp.
    2) Female Locked Only.
    3) Because it's
    Ertheia race you can't create a subclass which mean you can't learn sub-class skills.
    4) You will not receive chain skill pop-ups when a target is knocked down or airborne like other classes

Skills (Showing with 105 lvl stats):

Active Skills:

[​IMG] Lateral Hit: Attacks target with 51032 Power added to P. Atk., and decreases P. Def. by 10% for 20 seconds till 20% more damage if target is stunned. Requires a fist weapon.

Enchant Skill: Power (At +20 Increases Skill Power by 20%)

[​IMG] Backspin Blow: Attacks target with 75615 Power added to P. Atk. Ignores 30% of target's P. Def. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Spinning Kick: Attacks target with 94517 Power added to P. Atk. Ignores Shield Defense. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Gravity Hit: Attacks target with 94517 Power added to P. Atk. Ignores 50% of target's P. Def. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Pressure Punch: Attacks nearby enemies with 42343 Power added to P. Atk, causing them to tumble toward you. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Distant Kick: Attacks frontal targets with 52917 Power added to P. Atk. and blows them away. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Success (At +20 Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.)

[​IMG] Chin Strike: Knocks down target for 3 seconds. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Flying Knee Kick: Lands a knee kick on the target. Target is knocked down for 3 seconds. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Stamp Punch: Throws a powerful punch to a fallen target with 102392 Power added to P. Atk. Ignores 50% of target's P. Def. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Focus (At +20 Increases Skill Critical Rate by 20%.)

[​IMG] Back Step: Disables targeting and retreats backwards, increasing P. Atk. by 20% and success of Knock Down by 50 for 5 seconds. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Not Enchantable

Buffs:

[​IMG] Air Light: For 30 minutes, you're less bound by gravity and P. Atk. + 40%, Knock Back / Knock Down / Pull / Danger Zone / Aerial Yoke / Stun Resistance + 30.

Enchant Skill: Haste (At +20 Increases Atk. Spd. by 8.6%.)

[​IMG] Steel Mind: For 30 seconds, HP stays at 1. Speed + 70, P. Atk. + 30%, P. Critical Damage + 15%, Skill Critical Damage + 15%, and Knock Back / Knock Down / Pull / Danger Zone / Aerial Yoke / Aggression / Stun Resistance + 90. Standard attacks have normal damage x 5. When duration ends, 40% of HP is restored. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Time (At +20 Increases Skill Duration by 15 second)

[​IMG] Distortion: For 60 seconds, distorts space to make attacks from any side as efficient as from behind. Increases P. Atk. by 15%, P. Critical Damage by 15%, and P. Skill Power by 15%. Requires a fist weapon.

Defensive Buffs:

[​IMG] Fluid Weave: For 3 seconds, P. Skill Evasion + 70%, P. Evasion + 70, M. Evasion + 70, and blocks a debuff attack once. Requires a fist weapon.

[​IMG] Spallation: Creates a protective sphere that diffuses all ranged attacks and debuffs for 30 seconds. Damaged if attacked within the sphere. Requires a fist weapon

[​IMG] Gravity Barrier: Cancels all debuffs and becomes invincible against all debuffs and damage.
    Enchant Skill: Time (At +20 Increases Skill Duration by 10 seconds.)

De-Buffs:

[​IMG] Right Sidestep: Moves to the enemy's right and finds weakness. Cancels the opponent's target. Decreases enemy's resistance to fist weapons by for 30% for 5 seconds. The decrease in resistance is not canceled when striking. Requires a fist weapon.

Enchant Skill: Hex (At +20 Decreases P. Def. by 8.6%.)

[​IMG] Left Sidestep: Moves to the enemy's left and finds weakness. Cancels the opponent's target. Enemy is stunned for 5 seconds. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Success (At +20 Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%)

[​IMG] Heavy Hand: Increases the effect of gravity on nearby enemies to slow them down and block them from teleporting. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Hex (At +20 Decreases P. Def. by 8.6%.)

[​IMG] Crushing Air: Crushes the air to decrease target's battle strength. Requires a fist weapon.
    Enchant Skill: Chance (At +20 Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%)

[​IMG] Warped Space: The energy of the earth is used to Hold enemies in range. Requires a fist weapon.

Passive Skills:

[​IMG] Eminent Stability: Max HP + 7227, Max CP + 657, HP Recovery Bonus + 12, MP Recovery Bonus + 6, CP Recovery Bonus + 12, Speed + 14.

[​IMG] Eminent Light Armor Mastery: When equipped with light armor, P. Def. + 10%, Additional P. Def. + 2601, M. Def. + 10%, Additional M. Def. + 1668, P. Evasion + 12, and the chance of receiving P./M. Critical Hit - 35%.

[​IMG] Eminent Trait Resistance: Hold/Mental Resistance + 30.

[​IMG] Eminent Attribute Resistance: Attack Attribute Bonus + 34, Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Holy Resistance + 34.

[​IMG] Eminent Ability: STR + 14. Your STR can reset cooldown or double skill effect duration.

[​IMG] Infighter: Using Left/Right Sidestep increases P. Critical Ability.(Basicly inscreases some p.critical and p.critical skill dmg white using sidesteps)

[​IMG]
    Eminent Attack Movement: Speed and P/M. Def. have a chance to increase every time you receive damage.

[​IMG] Eminent Fist Weapon Mastery: When equipped with a fist weapon, P. Atk. + 45% and + 6517, Atk. Spd. + 15%, P. Accuracy + 8, Critical Rate + 60, Critical Damage + 45%.

[​IMG] Heavy Punch: Has a chance to inflict P. Atk. x 5. Requires a fist weapon to activate.

Revelation Skills:

So until getting your Shiny Element Shirt [​IMG] +7 i reccomend you going for:

[​IMG] Savage: For 60 sec., P. Atk. + 10%, M. Atk. + 20%, Atk. Spd., + 10%, and Casting Spd. + 10%. P. Def. / M. Def. - 10%. Duration: 60 sec.
    +
    [​IMG] Disparition: Cancels all your debuffs. For 5 seconds, you cannot be targeted. /
    OR
    [​IMG] Undying Will: When receiving damage while HP is below 30%, becomes invincible for 5 seconds. 1 time every 5 minutes only.

After you'll have your Shiny Elemental Shirt i'm recommending you going for Disparition & Undying will

Dual Class Skills:

Gear:

TO BE FINISHED TOMORROW AS SOON AS I'LL WAKE UP DIDNT COUNT THE TIME WELL.POSTED TO NOT LOSE THE WHOLE TEXT

Skill Rotation & Playstyle:

TO BE FINISHED TOMORROW AS SOON AS I'LL WAKE UP DIDNT COUNT THE TIME WELL.POSTED TO NOT LOSE THE WHOLE TEXT

Olympiad:

Extra:

ps: Sorry guys for not finishing the guide but i'll do it tomorrow :)
    ps2: Sorry if i'll have some english errors! hope i don't
    ps3: I'm open to all opinions that will happen and suggestions that will come up!

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    SnoWyz likes this.
  2. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Btw, this was removed from all classes some update ago..

Also, this class is really gear dependent.. a top stacked evi can pbb do 5-10x more damage than a low geared one.. I think the classes that are not so gear dependent are supports (mostly ISS and Tanks) and maybe a bit on Wynn.. Even yul is less gear dependent than eviscerator..

About revelation skills, I'd suggest undying + disparition (like you did) for pvp and undying + savage for pve.. Shirt savage is nice, but it's still 25 min cooldown, while savage is 10 min, and always nice to have 2 savages..

But nice everything else.. keep coming the other parts.. :)

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

all debuff type skills OE on chance...

4. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

not really, cause the right sidestep is kinda always going through so it's better to have that extra -p.def on the target with the fist resist lowering :) it's pure extra dmg especially for PvE!!
    as for heavy hand i'll agree that maybe it's better to enchant for chance :) but still like i told it's my personal opinion and i'm open to discuss! :)

it is gear dependent but i compare it to titan :) titan need more items to produce same dmg :) like a ~80B is oke for evisc but not for titan.. that's my opinion :)
    about revelation i suggested going for dispa and undying after you'll get the shirt for only one reason cause you're gonna do some oly/pvps you won't pay every time 100kk to change the revelation skills!
    Also thanks for reminding me about the pop up skill didnt' knew will edit it in a bit !!

Kay time to continue the guide

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus
    Dec 2, 2016
    Sorry for double posting but i can't edit the post that i started?? lol ?

5. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Is better for eviscerator a TW+8++ or a R99 6++?

6. escalibran

escalibran User

base range of sidestep and flying knee is 300, you can get +200 from enchants for a total of 500. It's great increase in mobility for both pvp and pve.

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Tw +8, because of -10% reuse delay, so more SM's.

8. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I started my Evis last night, i loved this class.

To make Kama solo for exemplo, how many "b" i need spend in equips?
    And what is the best equips to do that?

9. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

as SnoWyz said twilight +8 is better than r99 +6 for the -10%!!

i'm sorry that i'm continuing my topic... it's because i can't edit it and i don't want to post 1-2 replys to finish this topic!!

so to make kama solo you'll need firstly ISS PP 101 lvl :) R99 ~10-14 Fist 2SA 300ELE Preferably PvE Enchant!! R95 or R99 +8 armor/ and of course you'll need rb jewels best need to have choice would be earth ring and tauti!!

so right now we're talking around ~60B+ for sure! i believe you can do with lower but still too much time consuming and maybe not possible to be honest!!

I'd like moderators lock or delete this topic! i'm more likely redo the whole thing than posting 2-3 times to finish this guide!!

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus.

10. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Go it.

But i'm sad... with this new itens from event(all +¨6) and iss buff 101 i always fail to k95, even if i use Queen Soul and Tauti, why?
    What i'm doing wrong? What is the best for PVE, DEX or STR?

My Evis are 96 atm too.

11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

12. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

well i dont know how you manage to faile k95 with iss 101.. mainly iss stays and heal you and debuff only and you try to dodge the aoe skill with fluid and you just kite when he is on bersk and just use your ultimate and fluid always!!

i'm doing fine with random healers w/o 101 buff!! it take some time but it's possible and i dont have any raid rings!! curently with oly ring and paulina's ring crit dmg :) it does matter how the iss play and heal.. but you need to dodge as much as you can!!

13. __JTB

__JTB User

On 96 the boss is yellow. Level up and it will be fine. With event items probably you need to get to 99 to solo it easily. Otherwise you need to work harder to complete it, like mentioned above by others.

14. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Thanks All.

15. iDiavolo

iDiavolo User

I'm not sure about Evis, but K95 soloed easily with my fresh started Titan which 1st time I took to k95 beeing 95 with 95lvl ISS(without BR(aka kept MI)), and my gear is really cheap one like AQ+paulina ring/stun earings/s.tezza, +7 2sa r95 slasher and r+8 h set. So if he properly buffs him up like with PA rose, STR stew, use clan teamwork buff, and will keep himself healing with ISS/debuffing raid K95 shoud be doable easilly even without kite and with event items aswell.

16. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

r95 +7 2sa and +8 R set aren't cheap items mate :) and qa and s.tezza..!! you're already talking more than 10B xD not all gonna spend $$ for adena and buy items from start!! =] except if y had a char farmed before :)

17. iDiavolo

iDiavolo User

Well we can count that: R95 +7 2sa costed 2.5b, R+8 set costed 4.5b, AQ 450kk, s.tezza 2b so in total 9.5b true, but in general if hes got tauti and s.QA+ set+6 and weap +6 r95 from event that coud be considered and nearly same same or close as my mentioned items, and especially with 101 iss thats huge advantage, pom+lvl4 buffs, and ISS with event r99+6 set/weapon shoud easilly tank/debuff/heal raid/evis. Well meybe just some practice with class/calls needed to succeed him :)

18. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

basicly it's gear and practice so if he can't afford gear like me for exampl... i can do the k95 duo.. i just try and avoid things and kite when need to!! and i can do it in ~40min when i aws 95-96 lvl! even without is 101 ... so yea it's more about calls & practice about gear depends but it always helps!!

19. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

4.5b for a SET +8? Where? I want it now :D

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

this price was half year ago.. before fishing event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.