1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New on Core ....

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ledril, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Ledril

Ledril User

Hello all L2 players .... I wanna play on l2 EU and im coming from Ncwest on Naia server. Do you have any advice about to Core ? Actually im so bored on Naia after all scripters and bots etc.. Ncwest is going to die and i can't stop to play l2 i'cant play any other mmo :p Cuz of this why i am here :) thanks for all answers and merry christmas to everybody :)

2. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

in ncwest 99% of top clans are scripters and here the opposite only a few bad apples and most players are clean.

TA4M2 likes this.
  3. Ledril

Ledril User

well nice to hear that we'll see :) im already start to game going to exp now thx ...

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

be ready invest some money to get gear.. otherwise it will be long trip on zaken/freya with low lvl twinks to get some drops for adena :)

5. Ledril

Ledril User

I have lot of time for set up my gears :) Thanks for advice .... have fun

6. Valnir

Valnir User

Hi!

Im new here, but played years of classic L2.
    Since im not lvl 40, I can not ask it in general chat...
    Is it worth to make a prophet here, or there are NPC buffers in town and I have to make a Dark elf mage or hawkeye to make an usefull character?

Thank you in advance!

7. troomar

troomar User

Iss Enchanter class is dead. Most of them are boxes or ppl on dual classes, who have another useless class on main (e.g. Summoners, Tyrrs, Spoilers).

Just look at the world chat how many parties are looking for an active buffer now :)

8. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Play iss if you want, you wil find party 100% sure, every active cp need active iss buffer so go for it if you enjoy it. Do not listen that guy who said that enchanter class is dead.

SnoWyz likes this.
  9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Iss enchanter still very useful and every party/clan needs active ones, don't pay attention to the drama guy that can't find a cp because it's a little drama queen.

10. troomar

troomar User

I've been playing a buffer since the day 1 in L2 and I would never play anything else, but isses get little love in this game, you may end up disappointed. (you will always be at the bottom of priority list for any clan drop, you can't kill mobs alone effectively, you can't pvp alone, kartia is done with a box buffer, so be ready to make a box DD etc.). The only way is to play with a good and active CP. Then you will enjoy the game. My advice - don't play with random parties, ever - they are all bad.

P.S. I have a CP and got many offers before ;)

11. iKoobu

iKoobu User

The only thing that iss cannot do alone is going to gank people in pvp. With propper gear/setup iss can solo every istance.

Pd: Not as fast as DD, but still can solo it.

12. Fragola

Fragola User

Hello @Ledril
    How's your exping going?

13. CancerB0y1

CancerB0y1 User

Exp is the easiest part, ask him how is it going with equipment :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: