1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Once again bots

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by RockPaperScis, Dec 6, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

Well after 9 days bots come back to Pavel Ruins. Again 8 summoner bots(ertheia race) work in Pavel Ruins. IDK what gms are doing and why we players must do their work (videos/ screens/ tickets). I think GMs should look what ppl do at their server if they are boting etc. Unfortunetly i'm not best i IT so i ask u dear core players is there way to perm ban IP/Mac adres of boting users?
    And one more thing. Innova gms mby it's time to think about some rewards for players who spend their time to send tickets about bots?

TA4M2 likes this.
  2. 1Damage

1Damage User

If they are not banned in 9 days most likely you confused them for bots. They are in fact not very chatty juvenile players.

3. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

I see i use wrong words. Those bots are NEW one. New bots at the same spot.

TA4M2 likes this.
  4. TA4M2

TA4M2 Banned

on this server - NEVER EVER - /gmlist
    some GMs online
    always 0

so what you expect

5. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I never saw so much bot at Core... this is sadly.

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Problem is that it takes too much more time to identify chars as bots than to level them to 85 to use them to bot, that's on the case that they are bots and not people on repeteable macros that if they are summoners it's really easy to do, but you need to think on ways to overcome the macros and it's pretty simple, you flag on them, go close to them, if they have next target (if it's macro it will 99% for sure) and then you just flagged them, kill them and profit. If it's bot most likely it won't flag back on you.

Posting about bots won't solve anything, the only way to do it is by just posting tickets to support. Last year was really sad in matter of bots during december / january when a lot of bots running 24/7 in varka/ketra, this looked like NCWest and at some point they just banned all of them so it's just matter of time if ppl keep making tickets to support with proofs like screens or videos.

About banning IP you can't ban IP's same as you cannot ban MACs, you can change both of them so it's useless

7. St0ne

St0ne User

Seeing macro and bot soft is easy to catch by an eye.
    Imo insta ban with possibility of unbaning ,if player provides GM is wrong.Why not? If GM himself saw bots in action+ recorded them ?
    Let a botter try to"defend" himself.
    Life shows that innocent person always manage.
    Liar always loses.

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Nice logic you got there dude, the one that should prove that it's a botter is the company / player, you're innocent until proven otherwise

9. 1Damage

1Damage User

Good job, now the GM's spawn orbis mobs in my face after i went on a rampage killing and reporting bots.
    I appreciate the attention =)

10. St0ne

St0ne User

And u telling me that so "pro" player as urself cant recognize a bot/macro just by a look at it?!
    Like for real?!
    Keep defending them.
    Since typical solution isnt working,its time for harder steps.
    The company could simply ban them right away and then provide all the checkings,not like its now the opposide way were botter is active all the time.
    Because Innova is the law here.
    If they want they can do it.

Yakawa likes this.
  11. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

i guess its hard to "prove" the botting i mean you can see it took them years to ban reflect,avatar and other such known scripters +i guess its not much point to ban a 85 chars better let them do mistake and ban the main char, because 85 char is a matter of hours, not to talk that there are such scipts that lvl 1-85 awaken chars with quests and everything :D

12. Seivlas

Seivlas User

It's extremely easy as a GM to identify a bot due to the tools available to them. I think their problem with avatar and reflect was "should we kill our milking cow or not ?"

13. St0ne

St0ne User

Exaclty like seivlas said,but those r like 3-4 exeptions.
    We r talking here about 7 pple TRAINs ,doing exact same moves,steps,hits,skill use.
    And yet I strongly belive that insta ban on those 85lv bots will make an owner giving up.Just because writing a simple command is way faster than several hours to make new trains.

14. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Idk how many times uve spoken with gms about bots but the policy about banning is not what you think bois, neighter is making new trains

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
    AdrianLFC likes this.
  15. TheQQmaster

TheQQmaster User

anyway my 2 cents: log 7 windows u can, 6 pa 1 non pa ? if use bot he not flag ? use macro 1 by 1 /target xx, but macro is slow, can see diff instantly, if ma is taking instant target and 2nd or xx char instant assist it's bot imo, also ip/mac/ hwid can be changed, 85 lvl toon making, evis i think is like max 12 h, but in this server is sad if bot arrive, on ncwest it was daily problem :D

16. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

this is nowhere near ncwest status...immagine that for the same event as now in ncwest i used to go with 4 pts, and like 4 other friends used to go with the same numbers each. so far i havent seen this happening here

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

u da mastah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.