1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] The five year fair

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Pazak, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Zizka

Zizka User

I find it kinda funny that Bloody and Dark Helios stones are during the maintenance time :Laugh:

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

I'm agree with trigger, one thing is " we cannot move" but thats not true, i guess its "Oh we don't care **** you guys :)"

They would take care of us if no1 bougth l2 store for like 3 months not either pa, then things gonna be so different.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  3. Fragola

Fragola User

Well, we can't move the maintenance because it's general maintenance across all 4game platform.

:55:we've discussed it and came to a decision that we'll spawn an additional set of Pigs Five on December 20 in the evening at 21:00 CET. I'm preparing an additional announcement about it, so it wouldn't be lost in this discussion.

update: additional announcement: https://4gameforum.com/threads/620678

Actually only 1 set of Dark Helios Stones is missing (from 2 pigs of today), because the event has started AFTER the maintenance on December 6 (no morning pigs that day) and there was no planned pig for December 20. Now we will spawn 1 additional set of pigs on Dec 20 and will award the characters that those pigs will show in their titles. Sounds good?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Seivlas and Takanodan like this.
  4. VivaLa

VivaLa User

New CM and she's actually doing her job wtf? Its something new boyz! :D :78:

5. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

i'm disgusted about Cube Five event. GM pls explain me how is it posible that 4-5 ppl won reward from cube twice and more times for example Methelsten, ....suka(i dont remember full nick) and few more? How the hell? This event is mistake or it's just set up/ they work with scripts. "The first time is a luck, second time is coincidence and thirth time is a pattern". Mby just end this show?

6. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Yup, I script. I won twice, and if scripters are winning, it means that I script (otherwise I'd never been able to win something).

Open a ticket please, so support will look at my char and answer your ticket.

MrOurk likes this.
  7. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Let's make a poll to see who is missing more braincells, the ones that:

a) Think Kengaa is winning 75% of event rewards because we're just trolling
    b) Think you can't win twice in the same event even if the chance is not that low
    c) Think everyone who win is a scripter in an event where buffs, reaction speed or cd reduction item are not affecting the cube because it is 5 seconds constant cooldown and everytime you click the cube be either manually or macro you get 1 to 6 and that adds to a ''counter'' and whoever has bigger counter in the end wins

CM Fragola likes this.
  8. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

I see u cant read with understanding. Is it normal that 4-5 ppl took 2-3 prices?

9. Fragola

Fragola User

I was worried about these messages so I asked GMs and they said that they have rechecked today all the winners and they are clear. Maybe they are doing something you don't.... like lag less, create macro with specific delay, sold their soul to RNGesus or just start 1 sec earlier so they have better sum in the end.

The little cube has fixed damage, fixed use and fixed reuse time, so no script can affect the usage or damage.

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The damage you make it only matters to defeat the cube, but whenever you click the cube, you get a random 1 to 6 like you roll a dice, and all of those stack up like a counter until the cube is defeated, in the end the participant who got the biggest counter, wins the main reward from the event, if people instead of crying were using their brains a little bit (yes it doesn't hurt trying to use it), and could read and understand what they read, there wouldn't be so many cries

11. Seivlas

Seivlas User

I'll write here the macro I used for the event once it's over. It's nothing magical, but seems to work pretty well.

12. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

What mean random? It means that developers set up algorithm which one gives 1-6. So if there is algorithm written by man it can be scripted by other software. Simple ask to gm can u check and put at forum nombers from winners? not end points but from start to end i'm just curious.

13. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Yes? and what are you going to change in the script of a random algorithm from server side?

14. Seivlas

Seivlas User

The lack of knowledge of how client-server interactions work here is amazing...

Ok, so : when you use your cube, you do not send the information to the server about the number you make. You send to the server "eh, dude, I'm using the cube". So you cannot affect the outcome. The server will then test if your last successful request for this item was 5 seconds or less. less than 5 : "no buddy, you cannot use this item now". 5 or more "ok, you've done : 4".

It is was calculated on your computer, don't you think that there would be +70 weapons and armor, since you could send to the server "eh buddy, I made another succesfful attempt to enchant my +89 bow, can you please update your db ? thanks".

Anyway...

Could you make a script giving you always 6 ? yes, if you were server side. You could even make one using the cube 10 times per secondes.
    But the logs would yell "cheater" all day long.

MrOurk likes this.
  15. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Say that to that guy on naia that was making bows +19 for other ppl.. Just a bit after, it was discovered and many weapons were reseted back to 0..

So it's not really like you say, at least from what I know..

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It''s 99% what Seivlas said, what the guy in NcWest was doing was really smart and it's like a glitch that was allowing him to do so, I will just not go into details for obvious reasons, he also said himself it can be done (which can be done) but most likely he will be caught off which is what happened in West

17. mucea

mucea User

Or on teon when LocalHost made skills +30 for ppl

18. Rnika

Rnika User

This
    This is how your "hey dude you used Chaos symphony need wait for reuse"
    You think fixed reuse is hard to break?
    You think that is possible only when you have access to server....
    Check what on official KR server ppl did
    (chaos symphony)
    (party rescue)
    (pom + rapso + party rescue)

take your theories to your grave

19. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's not a theory, it's how it's working, you're just clueless. What you're showing was a glitch after a maintenance that was patched right away in next maintenance

20. Darkcrows

Darkcrows User

It would be necessary to explain to me how this event of the Pig works, and to tell me how it is possible that it is the same players who win, again this morning, for that of fantasy, it is for the 2nd time which gains to This event, the probabilities are so much that many people are asking questions?