1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 147 Bloody Eternal Enhancement Stone and Bloody Helios Enhancement Stone drop rate

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]

Goal: to calculate [​IMG] Bloody Eternal Enhancement Stone and [​IMG] Bloody Helios Enhancement Stone drop rate from Dimensional Makkum monster.

During the experiment, 5 groups of Lvl. 101 Dimensional Makkum monsters were killed. Each group contained 1000 units.

The results are stated below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. reivax

reivax User

For what i need this when you can entry there only one time per char ? Hmmm ? calculation is stupid and waist of time .That way if 1k ppl enter maybe 1 have chance to get stone nice (but more value will be no one don't get anything and that what happened ).

PS how long you don't do something only for pve players like randoms who don't donate this server will be dead zone soon and only 200 ppl will be play here .After l2 store event for increase dmg you should do large 4 pve normal event who give way to pve players who don't donate diferent way top player don't will be have meat to kill they will stop donate and go play another game to donate diferent server that what happened and server is to good to broke him isnatntly

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Trilofitis likes this.
  3. CosmoDREAM

CosmoDREAM User

4. St0ne

St0ne User

Just in case u did a 1000th of 100lv chars and all made 100day Q and killed rb :)

5. reivax

reivax User

Exacly but ask GM how to kill him 1000 times and this somthing will be have any point to put this here diferent way they can put information 1 on 10x10x10x10x10x10 can drop tauti ring from tauti when only few see drop from tauti ( legendary tresure from tauti ) I know olmost 400 ppl who do tauti every week and from last 4 years don't get nothing more like EWR or BEWR :) ( i stop kill him 6 months ago i knwo now is waist off time and shots faster you drop adena and get tauti from tarot liek from tauti ).

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

They didn't kill the raid 1k times so you go and kill it 1k times and get same reward that they did, they killed it to have a good enough sample of raids killed so you know more or less the chances you have of getting the top items, which is kind of different to what you said

7. reivax

reivax User

you know you can kill 1000 times this rb whit 1000 chars and still don't get nothing ?
    Faster you get 20 times DC in this intstance (and you fail ) like you drop pve wepon stone :DDD that i know is normla ( item burn after entry and insta fail when dc :D0

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Do you know how probability is working in this game? if you knew you wouldn't be asking me what you did

9. St0ne

St0ne User

About Tauti ring ure a bit wrong,cuz there was one month I dropped x2 + fragment.Until that happened I was also sceptic.Now Im doing when can ;)
    Gl