1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

a bit help about dagger!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by StonedJesus, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

Hello everybody!! hope everyone doing fine!

so i'd like a bit of help about othell daggers i'm not into daggers since i dont know ... gracia final xD

so i'm here to ask if anyone does suggest to play dagger nowdays?? or they need to have too much gear to be effiecient!! i'm mostly pvper/oly towards!! are daggers doing well in olympiad if you got hands & brain??

and what are your suggestions for a class? i'm thinking about GH cause i like dark elfs! (though as i checked some ppl reccomend wr cause of 101 lvl!)

thank you for your time!

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus.

2. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

bump!! no-one a bit of a guidance?!

3. Takanodan

Takanodan User

WR has -10% cd and good damage on 101 skill.. GH has aoe stun..

About pvp/oly, othell is good (you'll pbb need POM - Prophecy of Might, 101 skill from ISS PP to do good damage on open pvp) on both open pvp and oly. Only thing is that archer with less gear can do more damage, since no need for lindvior, giant crit damage augment, etc. But if you really like othell, can go for it.

Also remember that open pvp (with healers) and oly have different builds, that require different jewels/dual class skill/Ability points.. on open pvp you focus on damage (tauti, b. valakas, lindvior, earth wyrm, skill power on dual, etc.) and on oly you focus on stun (physical trait on dual, double stun on AP, all 5 stun jewels)..

4. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

thank you a lot takanodan! well in my opinion i believe i'm gonna play mainly oly.. cause for reasons like you'll never find a cp to take you in since all have too high damn requests into joining cp!
    and i believe that othell maybe be fun at ~99-101 in oly if you'll play him right and with a bit of brain usage to farm and etc.. otherwise like i told i havent played at all rogue for long time.. and im currently playing evisc at 98 and exping a rogue :p but overall i want to believe that it worth the time putting into him!! about archer i'll do GS Dual Class i believe it's best atm option atm!

Btw duals daggers or solo? thanks!

Thank you for you time and a bit of help have nice day!

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus.

5. Takanodan

Takanodan User

I'd go with dual daggers.. if you don't have much adena, either go for apocalypse 2 SA (both for damage) or kelbim dual dagger is nice too..

About cp, there are a lot of groups with low gear and level in server.. So if you look, you'll pbb find it.. Ofc dagger is not the most wanted class, since it ***** for pve, but still, if you are good on pvp, you'll pbb find a place I guess..

6. StonedJesus

StonedJesus Banned

thank your again for the advice!! i will see how it goes currently i'm still staying with my beloved 98ish evisc =] and exping dagger bit by bit haven't devide if it's a wise choice cause with evi it'd be possible to farm some item :) as for cp with low gear and level havent found yet.. cause as i see all have gotten lvl 99+ cause of the double exp rewards event... wasn't playing at that time xD! nvm thank you again man have a nice day!!

Sincerly,
    StonedJesus.

7. afroo

afroo User

Hey i would like to ask about sub skills on dagger. What should i take.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.