1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Premium account?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Lekeron, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lekeron

Lekeron User

So how the heck do i know if i am a premium account or not?

I recently bought 7 days subscription for 2 accounts and still it seems they are regular accounts?

I cant have 2 windows and basically everything in-game seems same beside that i got useless 3.75eur to spent in shop ingame.

So how does this premium account works?

2. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Below the play button it should say something like Premium Account is Active for x more days, if that's not the case click on the button buy premium and that's it. Whenever you get premium, if you're online you need to relog the account fully so it starts workign properly, and just to check if you have PA while being in game check your level square, if it's surrounded by yellow border you have PA

3. Lekeron

Lekeron User

So it seems the premium **** doesn't work on less then 1 month? None of my accounts seem to be premium according to what you say. So do you really need to purchase entire month to make it premium? These few days offers don't work?

4. __JTB

__JTB User

They work. Does it say on the site that you have premium? If so, relog on the site too, not just ingame. You will always need to launch the premium accounts, and then you can log one non-premium acc.

5. Lekeron

Lekeron User

EDIT: FIXED, you have to buy it second time and then it magically rather then redirecting you to paypal simply tells you that you already have premium

Why a stupid system really... To see what you bought you have to buy it again.

WOW even worse, If you paid for 7 Days and on second buy you pick only 2 days it tells me i have only 2 days left but i bought 7 days WTF?

6. MrScubba

MrScubba User

You are wrong.
    It is a two step process. First you add money to your acocunt, that is when you transfer.
    You can either use in the L2store ingame (where you can see the remaining funds) or you can subscribe to PA via the website. If you subscribe it will deduct from your account balance.

Example.
    You add 10 EUR to your balance.
    You buy something very useful in the store for 5 EUR.
    Also you buy the PA for a week for 3,75.
    Your balance will be 1,25 EUR on the website / ingame store.

In your example you added to your account 3,75 EUR, and activated PA only for 2 days for 1,29 EUR.
    It means you should have 2,46 EUR left on your account.

Besides, pretty much most of the games have this top up system.

7. Lekeron

Lekeron User

Oh thanks for explanation maybe you should advertise this completely VITAL information on the purchase itself.

This way it seems that on first buy you are automatically granted the game time as in most MMORPGs...

Not rather charging your account.... that's very asian style of doing it.

8. MrScubba

MrScubba User

They*
    But yeah...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.