1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Eviscerator Mid Level

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by FaeLenKz, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

read what snowyz said..

2. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I really sad after this test..

Normal QA dont give a sht from stats..
    I try with a Event gear and w/o and NOTHING, just fck accuracy and m.def..

I dont wanna waste adena buying a baium and this sht dont give anything too...

Sorry for english 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
    Dec 20, 2016
    Ok, now i test istina warrior and baium normal.. and baium dont give any P. Critical Stats.. I think Baium And Queen Normal Rings are bugged or idk what happens.. 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

3. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

No, you just don't know how to read. They give critical DAMAGE, no critical chance.

FaeLenKz likes this.
  4. cmec1

cmec1 User

wasted so mucho adena for nonsence.. 1 idiot wrote and u go do it..
    rings give critical damage (NO WHERE SHOWN IN STATS) not chance(octavis normal gives 20 to crit chance and 15% to dmg).. to test it equip rings and go hit mob/player to check dmg increase (for example if u hit 1k without rings, with crit dmg rings u gona hit 1300)..
    i gave u +- full equip list on what to buy to be "stronk" for those 7b u have

FaeLenKz and SnoWyz like this.
  5. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Hey bro.. i didnt buy all this things.. i just had a normal Queen.. I got this itens with friends from CP to test ^^

I like ur post and i will try do what u said.

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

so while u have 2 rings with crit dmg go hit some npc can be even buffless and in town, hit 50 times with rings and 50 without to see that with rings u hit way more
    to that list i wrote on 99lvl u can add pve attack belt (those are cheap now ~200kk and gives 6% dmg (i think 6%))
    Dec 20, 2016
    make some kartias duo with vitality saving and 99 will be very fast, 1 kartia gives for my box without pa with marph gives ~150b xp so making duo having pa will also be smth around 150b and thats 15% on 98
    waste 200kk from those 7b u have on marph scrolls and some kartia passes and in 99 is in no time after 99 when can equip more items and have some AP learned it will be eaiser to solo kartia
    p.s. like with 98 lvl and 30% u have very low sp duno why but on reaching 99 if exped properly u should have 12+ap(5.6 bilion++) once reached 99

FaeLenKz likes this.
  7. Seivlas

Seivlas User

If it didn't change with Goddess, Normal Baium and Normal AQ ring both gives +15% crit damage.

FaeLenKz likes this.
  8. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Bless Zaken Earring is not a good option to sustain? Or normal Zaken and Bless Zaken give the same VR %?

9. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Octavis Necklace Warrior or Frintezza Normal?

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

pve octa
    pvp frint
    for both bless valakas

FaeLenKz likes this.
  11. cmec1

cmec1 User

coc earrings give vampiric/istina earring give vampiric
    problem with zakens is they are very low mdef, bonus mental+stun at same time, but if u only pve stun coc+istina>bles zaken in any combo

about neck as svoloc said octa for pve (high mdef/ +patk)
    frint for pvp mainly cause of stun
    and bless valakas is good for both but costs a vagon

FaeLenKz likes this.
  12. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I saw two weapon for 3b,

R95 Bless Fist 2 SA 300 Speed Focus/Death +7 P.atk: 864 SS Bonus 4.90
    or
    R Apoc Bless 2 SA Focus/Fury 300 +9 P. Atk 830 SS Bonus 6.30
    or no1? :Roflmao:

What is the best option for you guys?

Atm i had:

Ruby Lv 3

Venir Stage 5

Talisman - Hunter

Talisman - HellFire

2x STR +3 +1 CHA

1x STR +3 +1 LUC
    (i didnt find another CHA dye)

Paagrio Shirt +6

DEX Hat +3 DEX

Octavis Earring Warrior

Earring Mental Attack

Frintezza Necklace
    Normal

Octavis Ring Warrior

Baium Ring
    Normal

I have 4.5b atm.

PS¹: My focus is only PVE. I will buy Octavis Neck too.
    PS²: Sorry to keep asking you all the time. However, it is better to ask and listen to you who understand more than I the better option than to do ****.
    PS³: Last night i try Kartia 95 Duo, and fail w/o healer(trio), With Healer we done, I'm Lv 98, Event Fist and TW L. Bless +8 Full 120(I borrowed SET from a friend).
    Dec 21, 2016
    Thanks for help.
    Dec 21, 2016
    Thanks for help.
    Dec 21, 2016
    Thanks for help.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

opal 3 / diamond 3/ pearl 3
    octa nec warrior
    wep apo +7 2sa (death+speed/death or death+crit death) should be enough for quite some time
    hat patk untill u get exalted one (costs like 5kk)
    dyes +3+1 is low but better than nothing i guess
    only for kartia earrings are normal, but if u grinding mobs outside kartia then u should take 2x stun (2x coc dont stack so coc special stun+istina normal)

not to fail kartia u should be runing while kalios have rage on it.. after rage its easy to debuff and dont get hp back if u get killed
    and u must not forget to debuff it properly.. not only 2 isses debuffs, but also lateral and yourself backstep+right step to maximize dmg output
    if u fail having tw+8 then i have no idea what u doing wrong.. cause i can kill it with 95dd having imortal+8 without dying even once

if u doing vit saving then first when kalios come hit it few times so it casts rage faster (unless it already comes with rage) then self cele->spallation(with keeping bit distance of it, iss can allways stone and run to another side) on first rage so mobs will go back and leave u back wall clean and for 2nd rage just run close to back wall forward and backward for that 1min rage

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for k95 use rose.. dont forget debuff raid with iss and with evi.. and run when it goes on rage. or try cancel. sometimes it works. hardest part is to kill mobs in 5th stage.. when i was ~99 ±1 lvl i used bloody requiem at that stage. and angel touch.. to kill mobs.. now it's just like this
    at that time i exp SoS, no big boost from it, just some p.atk. but without SoS almost same ;)

15. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Holy sht! :Cry:

You do it so, so fast.. What equips are u using? :eek:

Your hd never down. My max critical hit is 8k.. You hit 50k! :(
    Dec 21, 2016
    :eek:
    Dec 21, 2016

I will try it bro.

Now i just need find a weapon to buy! hahaha

:Cry:

16. comma

comma User

i use a auto macro for almost all raidbosses (kartia, bailor, kama, CC ... not use on balok)
    1. Right Sidestep (debuff ... Decreases enemy's resistance to fist weapons by for 30% for 5 seconds)
    2. Lateral Hit (active/debuff ... decreases enemy P. Def. by 30% for 20 seconds)
    3. Fluid Weave (self buff ... For 3 seconds, P. Skill Evasion + 50%, P. Evasion + 50, M. Evasion + 50)
    4. Back Step (Cancels the opponent's target and retreats backwards, increasing P. Atk. by 5 seconds for 5%)
    5. Right Sidestep (again ... skill must be cooldown/rdy now ...)
    6. Backspin Blow (Ignores 30% of target's P. Def .. idk if work on raids but i useit for: 58492 Power added to P. Atk ... and is ok)
    7. /Attack
    8. /delay 2
    9. /Attack
    10. /delay 2
    11. /Attack
    12. /delay 2

from 7. to 12. is calculated time (6 seconds delay in my case) till all skill will be rdy again ... and of course can be only 7. /attack and 8. /delay 6, but if u go to bailor and he knocked u down (or kartia give stun on u) when ur macro is in 1st second from /delay 6, u will do nothing for next 5 sec till ur macro rerun (even if the debuff was removed from u by healer in kama for example when u take fear)... so i split that /delay 6 in all free macro slots
    and with this i have very very low mp consumption

in kartia i dont save vit ... so in that case i kill al mobs 1st, then put evi on auto macro and manage only iss for debuff kalios (single target debuff when kalios is alone (save mp on iss) and mass debuff when appear mobs to kill them all on 2x mass)... and heal evi with iss when kalios have rage if is necessary (at lv. 100 i manage w/o healing)

and dont forget tu give wizz on evi when u BR ... for Steel Mind cooldown and then warrior back
    and angel touch
    and use spallation (99 lvl skill) if u think is necessary (i dont need it :))

This is what i use almost all the time and work for me good enough (never fail kartia) ... but for sure are many other combinations to manage this

p.s. no dyes on my evi or iss and no SRT Fish Stew

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    FaeLenKz likes this.
  17. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

I didnt find any Apo +7 2 SA 300 on AH, only +5

Do you guys think if is good buy for 3b Apo Fist +9 2 SA Bless or r95 +7 2 SA Bless 300?

18. comma

comma User

evi 102 + PoM + SoS + SRT(+5) Fish Stew ... and + etc ++ = kalios died les then 1 min (sos 1 min) :)

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i have nothing special..
    set +6, fists +7 pve
    [​IMG]
    and yes. lvl matters, i have ~15-20% dmg boost on kalios.. maybe more.. need to check tests.
    max what i get on p.atk was ~230k, with 2lvl hb debuff, sos, shirt and evi stuff. will do test with all stuff what i can get:
    sos +bd dance + hb "rapso" etc. :) but i think it will be around 400k or so.. for more need to find someone who need kidney.. have 2, can sell 1 ;)

20. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Kidney? What is it? :Roflmao:

And this STR bracelet? Where di u get that?

Do you think R95 Fist 2 SA Bless +7 is better then R Apoc +9 2 SA Bless ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.