1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Eviscerator Mid Level

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by FaeLenKz, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preslav

Preslav User

With the R95 you would do more damage, even considering the soulshot bonus damage. Maybe by something like 2.7% more damage.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that bracelet from 100d quest, stats same as aria bracelet. +3str +531hp.
    and for fists.. look who have more p.atk.

3. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Some stuff students tend to loot after some heavy drinking farming sessions.

4. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

100d quest? Where i start it?

And how can i get Aria Bracelet?

5. comma

comma User

Aria Bracelet:
    u must have a Enhanced istina/octavis/tauti Bracelet ... for that u must have a normal istina/octavis/tauti bracelet and a Bottle of Istina/octavis/tauti Soul (for bottle must make quest to epic istina/octavis/tauti)
    Enhanced istina Bracelet give CON +1 an MEN +1
    Enhanced octavis Bracelet give DEX +1 and WIT +1
    Enhanced tauti Bracelet give STR +1 and INT +1
    with one of that Enhanced Bracelet and 1000 Raid points go in Hunter Village at Aria (/target aria) and change for Aria Bracelet ... for example Enhanced tauti Bracelet + 1000 RP => Aria Bracelet STR +3 (for u) ... or Aria Bracelet INT +3
    and/or can change for example 100 RP + Aria Bracelet STR+3 to a Aria Bracelet INT+3

100d quest is rift 100 days quest
    u must be lv. 100 (main or dual) ... go in aden, down the stairs, on the right to the "weapon and armor shop" (the opposite side kurtiz-kama npc) ... and take quest daily for 100 times/days (not necessarily every day ... if u go in holiday no problem) and at end after that 100 times (i think, if i remember correctly) u will have 1 time quest

and from same npc between lv 95 and 99 inclusive ... u have Gap 30 days quest (daily) and 1 time quest at end ... reward Talisman - Destruction, a shirt (some STR. CON etc +1 or +2), a belt +2% dmg / -2% receive dmg ... all this 3 revards ... and i dont remember exactly if this give 3 slots Noble Brooch or that quest for 10 days from that grup of npc's who give buff till 90 lv chars

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    FaeLenKz likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

about aria comma said everything.
    100d quest starts at adena, ruine or smth like this npc. it's for 100+ level players. you will be ported to witch catacombs (near hunters village) and you have to kill 100 quest mobs (quest mobs spawns from other mobs who is there). every 10days you can take 1 giants codex chapter 1 (for skils oe on 10+ skills) and 1 rune stone. so overall you get 10 sgcc1 and 10 rune stones. and every day you get lvl1-3 venir talisman. so you can make 8-9 or even 10lvl talisman if you are lucky enough and do quest of few charfs. and when you finish you can take one more quest to kill raid. he drops r99 weaps, 5-6 stage sa crystals and chance for pve weap/armor stones. https://l2wiki.com/Dimensional_Makkum

for dimensional gap, same npc in aden, 3rd option, for 95-99 lvl (max lvl when you can take quest and port inside to do quest is 99).
    there you need to take quest (1st time take both of them, later only one), then take dimensional thingy in inventory, that item is time limited - 1h, and only once per day. so when you have quest, and that item port inside, kill 100 mobs, if you see letters that dimensional vagabond spawns be prepared macro "/target vagabond" target him, kill or just hit him few times and you get dimensional key. so after quest (when you collect 100 items) you will be ported outside, and you can enter to dimensional prison. there is solo raid, that one drops from EAR to G:EWR, and even heard some peoples droped r99 weapons from that raid. rewards from that 30d quest in gap is venir lvl 1-3, giant codex books (all kind), kaliel energy (anihilation, hellfire, desire). and when you finish quest you get belt (nothing impressive, 2% dmg) and rune stone.

also there is 1 more quest, starts in aden, near npc buffer, newbie guide etc..
    there you need to do:
    Kartia (solo/party)
    open field quest (bloody swamp, fairies, stronghold2 (from kamaels, starts in isle of souls harbor), seal of shillien. maybe more. check quest description, there is all info what you need. and when you fdinish that quest 10 times you get 3slots brooch, shirt and destruction talisman (it saves for you 70GE :) )

7. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Thanks for infos. :eek:
    Dec 22, 2016
    Thanks for info too! :eek:

8. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

How can i use my systemmsg (damage) like this video?
    I cant edit here :(

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

in chat options.. there is 4 fields.. write there what you want to see highlighted

FaeLenKz likes this.
  10. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Thanks again!

ANd how about AP guys? I got 99! :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Full warrior ap. Crit dmg, chance, p attack. Maybe attack speed on knight tree, since element isn't the best in pve.

FaeLenKz likes this.
  12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

[​IMG]

this is mine.. idk what can do else. maybe cancel rear crit dmg and add pdef stun or hp.. but like this is enough for pve. in grand crusade or force bringer you get 1ap each level. and all AP will be unsealed. so will be more options.

FaeLenKz likes this.
  13. cmec1

cmec1 User

and almost all of them will be changed
    rear dmg on evi is kinda must have cause using disortion makes all your hits from back (ofc need to consider hp option against stronger mobs, and stun and etc, but full dmg is must have)
    @SnoWyz
    elements depends on alot of things, if mob have extra resist, if u using same atri and so on
    mobs 99+ has 350-500 resist, 100+ mobs have 400+ reisists
    so to max dmg on 100+ mobs kinda need 620 atri

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Things that mostly pve chars don't have.

15. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

In this new updates Evis will be nerf? :confused:

16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

No news in the updates I saw...

FaeLenKz likes this.
  17. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

What means rear damage?

18. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that means you hit from back. with distortion on you can hit from any side and it counts as you hit from behind. and l2 mechanics is that if you hit from back you get higher dmg. you can test it yourself.

19. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Thanks everybody for all help guys.

I have another question.. With 10b, what is the best option?

Shadow Fist or Helios ++(distance future put PvE)

Actualy i had a R95 +7 Dual SA 300 Bless.

20. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

If you can, in near future, go pve, helios +8+.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.