1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Merry Squashmas!

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Dec 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

All six types of squahes have this chance.

2. MainOrc

MainOrc User

Your business model is **** and I'm amazed to see the level of disrespect you show towards the players. While I can understand that you need to make money from this game, I can't understand why are you constantly sh1ting on the players. You have to give something back, not only ca$h in. How long do you think it will work? Can't you see that people are quitting the game because of your moronic actions. You farm one hour to get one big squash and it turns out empty. Are you serious?

Not to mention that the rewards from the last event were **** also and you keep nerfing everything so that people would spend more money on the L2 store. Are just milking a dead cow at this point?

golemka likes this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

lol...
    previous event with letters was disaster. opened ~1k words, and most valuable was elcyum crystals (got 2 or 3 of them), everything else: elcyum powders, ge (overall ~100), eod.. and gemstones-R who is still worthless after fishing event..

4. Negnal

Negnal User

Letters - free event
    Fishing - pay event

So you know.

5. __JTB

__JTB User

Anyone got anything so far? I feel like the rewards have even worse chance than letters event.

2 small ones: both was empty
    4 large: EARs

6. comma

comma User

1h 1st day: 119x nectar
    2h 2nd day: 286x nectar

19 small: few bless ress, few bless escape, 2x p.Atk talisman, 2x 3 Elcyum Powder, 2x crafting pack, 6 to 8x empty

7. gangbrossCO

gangbrossCO User

nice rewards on a list's but you can't change a fact that drop rate and to get some reward rate it's like -100% , gg with freya event to ,nice reward and ppl will spend euro's for nothing ... . basicly during few years reward from events and l2store was significantly decreased .

8. MrPablo

MrPablo User

that moment when u get emperor squash and get no drop.... pfff bug

9. Zozina

Zozina User

Mega, hyper, ultra disappointment of this event.
    Me and my hubby farmed hard, we collected over 38k nectars and last night we started with the opening with hope and good feeling. Unfortunately, the story went vey bad. We opened 367 large squashes. 90% of all Emperor and 80% of all High quality squashes were empty. From all others we got only scrolls and giant's energy. Actually only defective ones gave us some kind of "nice" rewards. We didn't get anything like bottles or some kind of really good rewards from 367 LARGE SQUASHES. You guys (I mean L2 guys) totally made us feel so stupid wasting so much time and energy. That was very rude and disappointing .... and I am paying to play this game every month ... so sad ...

SnoWyz and golemka like this.
  10. neverx

neverx User

Sadly it has been like this with the letter event (ifarmed), last draco event (ifarmed), and this event (not proven by my farm), but i just sell everything to get some adenas, in letter event sold like 2k words and opened 1k, the best thing that i got was pve armor stone, rest is trash, i did make some billions by selling the letters. But sadly i didnt did this the eggs from draco event, opened them all and failed miserably.