1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tyr titan smart gearing.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by ImThePie, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImThePie

ImThePie User

Hello everyone. I would like to hear your opinions about how to gear up tyr titan for pve. currently I have 31b to spend but have no set and weapon, got barium&ant queen both normal valakas neck normal too coc earring(stun) and B.Zaken do I need to improve my yewels? Or its ok for now? Also have rubi lvl3 opal lvl3 and other brooches lvl3-4, elemental shirt +10 pve belt lvl99 and hair accessories - str/p.atk/exalted tiara lvl1, Hell fire tal hunter tali and venrir lvl10. Would be awesome if you give some advises where to spend those adena and improve my Titan for pve, or should I just buy good set and weap? One more thing I don't wanna buy pve weapon for this moment. M.Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Get some OE weapon. You can check if you can even get some pve slasher(or retributer, if you have sos), not much OE, since it's expensive. For set you can buy a tw +8 light. If still some adena left, +15 str dyes.

ImThePie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.