1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

drops

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by eddiesousa, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

well im here to say every maintenance gm make on server the drop rates from bosses are going down every day
    i make 2 fortunas only ear wtf with this?the ppl that get lvl 90 fast 1 month ago get all seraph now ppl that have lvl 90 in this days low drops?cmon fixe it

2. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

unidentified item drop was decreased during harmony update, what you want? it's not a bug..

3. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

and items from fortuna last week was good rates with drops,this week only ear,when they droped seraph rings earrings and armors

4. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

drops is by chance ... some times you will be lucky some other not ... from my experience at fortuna some times we was getting 4-5 full drops some other just ear like you said :) .. is like the random loot that someone can get 2-3 times in a row :p

regards ..

5. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

yes i know but im telling in 2 fortunas i did drop only 1 ear for 1 person in party nothing more,im not telling that i dont receive drops,just saying that drops rates change
    the first times i do fortuna i saw alot of armors and jewerly droped but now pff

6. syzgod

syzgod User

we got yday 2 ears, some jewels, leather boots. so it's just bad luck, nothing more.

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as has been informed already, the only changes in drop rates were from the harmony update. drops rates are not changed during weekly maintenance unless korea send a patch with this specific change included in it, and if there was such a change it would have been posted here as your fellow players have informed you they are getting other drops too so it is just about chance.

regards.

8. MrScubba

MrScubba User

dear eddiesousa,

please consider, fortuna - as its name says - is only matter of luck, every boss have a low chance (around 1-10%) of item drops.
    try again today, and probably u will get something.

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  9. eddiesousa

eddiesousa User

yes its bad lucky thats why all seraphs armors are sold,so im not the only 1 that say fortuna lower and lower in drop rates but w/e the ppl that are 95+ are happy cause they can win more money and ppl 95- are ****ed up
    with harmony updates we dont get any items from quest like before and this week with 4 maintenance something its wrong gm plz check the drops alot of ppl that its not normal
    my 6 fortuna i make was 5 6 drops now 1 ear another day ear on party not me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
  10. Etherial

Etherial User

as you see eddiesousa, other ppl get normal drops.

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

question answered, thread closed and moved to archives.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.