1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Community Discord

Discussion in 'Important information' started by CM Fragola, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

[​IMG]

Discord is all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. There's also browser app for those who cannot install anything on their computers.

I've setup a L2 Classic Discord server at Skelth server launch so people without clan voice chats and in absence of world chat could communicate with each other, ask questions, look for parties and crafters and get fast response from our community members and Innova team.

Feedback and amount of communication has been positive so far, so we decided to set up another server - for Core.

You don't have to have a microphone - if you're shy or busy (like me) you can just use text chat.

So if you're new to the server or just want to chat with people as passionate about L2 as yourself, welcome to our Official L2 EU Discord:

Enter the server by clicking this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/lineage2eu

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    stevefaith and Vonak like this.
  2. 1Damage

1Damage User

Russian trojan horse, but i will click it anyway so you can stalk me Fragola)))

3. EvaPeron

EvaPeron User

Hi. This invitation is no longer active.
    Perhaps you can update the link?

4. TurtleOnDrugs

TurtleOnDrugs User

Anyone the invitation link please?

5. naidri

naidri User

TurtleOnDrugs likes this.