1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Best 1v1 PvP Class?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BlkRizt, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

As the title says, what is/are the best PvP Classes for 1 vs 1 in today's game patch?

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

all classes are good in 1v1 if have hands, every class has its cons and pros so there is no "BEST" in it
    gear > hands so if have 10k $ to spend or 1000 bilinions then u're good with any class if not then whatever u take u gona be paper

3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

what u mean pvp class on 1v1 smth like parna champion ?

4. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

Well i play on a private server Freya the 2nd throne a Shillien knight dark elf tank and i like that class, was thinking to start playing the same here, but i am not sure if its worth it to invest the time and exp to get a class like that ready for combat unless its gonna be useful in PvP. Now i also noticed from more and more people that where Lineage 2 is today at least on this server, if you want to be able to actually play the game pvp, siege, farm pve etc etc etc you need to spend big $£$£$$$$ there has to be another way, or at least some hope otherwise that means this server will die in the next few years if every new player that decides to join the community can't really play here unless he spend big money.

I also notice that Human tanks are good in pvp here, also from other topics, and SK is pretty week or the weakest out of all of them..
    Jan 3, 2017
    I mean i port to a PvP zone and i start hitting others and pvp with them instantly just like that..

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

SK is good for oly and small pvp. Not much at farm, but still aa tank, still usefull in pvp. Best pvp tank is ET, but you don't need to be an elf for that.

6. {IronV}

{IronV} User

make titan and gank ppl with sos frenzy rapso 101

ForHonor likes this.
  7. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

Ahh not my style, i dont wanna gank people i want to join them in pvp in a nice and elegant manner :D if i see 7-12 random people flagged and pvping each other left and right :D i would love to be able to take part in the action without worrying of getting one hit and town or being taken as a first target by everyone while doing some decent dmg in the same time :D

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

the saya seer or evisarator

SnoWyz likes this.
  9. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

Well thank you

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

hard pvp with evi.. if you use steel mind enemies just run like cockroaches in midnight when you turn light on in kitchen :)

BlkRizt likes this.
  11. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Go othell, imo best class in whole game for small scale pvp. You need gear and knowloadge about mechanics, but imo is the god of small scale pvps.

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I'd pick Sayha Seer.

13. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

Yeah. i started with a Iss class to farm some items once i get enough i ll switch.

Not sure how much could a Sayah seer tank in a robe tho..

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

It's not about tank. Sayha has perma hide skills, VERY strong nuking skills, very good defensive skills. The bad part is: no proper aoe, it's pve is terrible and it's close range.

Check it out:

BlkRizt likes this.
  15. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Problem is sayha needs to lend debuffs to do damage.. if there is like 7v14, ppl should have purge most of the time, and unless you have OP gear and can just 2-shot ppl, they'll get purged/healed before you kill anyone..

Archer GS/Trickster, dagger or eviscerator I'd say.. eviscerator is not the best since ppl just run from it, but at least you won't die for 30-40s..

16. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

From what i m readying around this topic Sayha reminds me of the Slh kamael class.

I use to play trickster before but that is proper paper class :D i m guessing they are paper here aswell.

17. St0ne

St0ne User

Why on Earth a newcomers thinking that they can compete with pple who r here alrdy 5years,after just a month playing?!
    Get real pple. Wanna be some1 from day one? Join servers x1000000 rate.

To stay on topic.
    Archer,or dagger,sayha is funny.

18. BlkRizt

BlkRizt User

This was totally out of topic, but just to clarify nobody is looking to compete with anyone. I m more concered right now with the ability of a new player to experience the game to its fullest.

Last time i checked Archers were paper classes.. high dmg 0 defence

19. Padj1l

Padj1l User

There's no class that deals high damage that's not paper, they all have tools to increase their survivability though.

20. St0ne

St0ne User

I cant imagine a Robin Hood in hvy armor and hvy shield on his arm :)
    So ye every class has pros and cons,most fun.hidden is in hands and brain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.