1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ally and "friendly fire"

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by zauliuz, Jan 7, 2017.

?

friendly fire

1. keep it

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. turn off

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

since innova change things in this server "with koreans permissions" (long time ago npc buffs was for <85 non awakened chars only, because no one wanted iss enchanters in kartia) so make alliance same as clan/party members. can't hit with aoe during pvp/sieges. And/or command channel members can't get AoE damage/debuffs, and even if you misstarget someone, you need press ctrl to attack him.
    now (since c5 or interlude, can't remember) ally is good only drama in $chat and that's it.. with current insane archers dmg it's really annoying get 1-2 shoted by friendly archers when they start spam aoe skills.

i know, game was designed for big groups of players, that's why clans was expanded from 40 to 200 peoples, but in this server it's impossible to make 1 full clan of active peoples. always someone don't like that, or that, always make drama, can't farm GE and bsoe from ch, or someone lock fort instance for KE and didn't share. so peoples split to clans with 40-50 active peoples. I won't talk about en and th, but even those have half peoples what rg/ba had 2-3y ago. was ~120-130online in rg, and ~100 in ba. idk about blackswans, but also heard some rumors about their online, ~170+ from bs, + ~50+ from ltunited/bs2

2. Arbogast

Arbogast User

when steel mind is off ull bsoe anyway, whats your point

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

not game feature anymore

4. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Or find a competent leader, lower your own egos, merge your friendly clans and be a factor. Would be much more fun for everyone.
    In general I would completely agree with your point, but I am not sure I can name 5 clans with 50 players online. Situation is more likely even clans with history and prestige are stucked with 10-15 players online, some of them can boost it to 4 parties to a siege.

Personal note: from the range of mid clans I really would like to see Death to step up

5. Robby

Robby User

Why would you want to remove the bigest excuse ever back in the day why someone lost epic or siege

6. Hevexe

Hevexe User

and who said that :D hahaha

CL with low online (soon) and lose castle and ppl cuz he like be on macro him self and start wars.

What is your plan for next siege? Merge ppl from other CP to yours cuz your one not existing? Maby you will have more than 2 party to "try get a castel" hahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.