1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sieges

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hater, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

So again no straight answer... So was Opium together with EN or no? Was even taking them to parties and crest in EN parties?
    Even member of EN are confused. Can someone give some answer finally or decline it definitely that Opium were there solo as clan, werent allied with EN, werent in same parties with EN or EN didnt had Althagor there, or as Anxxi pointed out, Opium is same clan as Exiliados, it mean box clan of EN? No asnwers at all...:D
    [​IMG]
    Jan 9, 2017
    Well, im sorry, how to call it if not ally? My english not so good, i dont know other synonumum to ally. From what i saw, EN failed to crest with Althagor, so they merged with Opium and failed together :)

Definition of ally ( alliance ) : a merging of efforts or interests by persons, families, states, ororganizations by wiki... if u know more proper word how to call it, im open to ideas...

2. pifticu

pifticu User

You should be open to therapy and treatment..

3. yLogy

yLogy User

But answer my questions before. I asking in name of your clan mates who pmming me and asking me.

4. iArawn

iArawn User

Yesterday night i saw the most strange dream i ever had. I was in TH in a siege day. I was pvping at Aden vs 14/21 EN till i wiped them and they called kenga the server owner so he can fail to wipe my pt as well. After some pvps in Aden that EN show us their incredible pvp skills and strategies, the battle transfered to Schuttgard. There, after TH got the castle, EN tried to take it back with every possible way they could. Left cast room: Kenga's pt had Ebahurasomething as a caster but thank god mitsa was failing even the simple purge/purge/AT rotation helping TH keep their castle. Right cast room: Patricia's pt was trying to help Algathor or something to crest. Well what happened there was even more humiliating than what kenga's pt achieved. Meanwhile all EN were watching the comedy show from the balconies and were asking each other why they cannot drop a clan that showed in siege with 4-5 pts less than them since they are the dominators of the server.
    I woke up this morning, i phoned my psychodoctor right away and told him about my dream. He decided to change my medication since those things cannot happen for real and i have illusions. I decided to follow his advice. I go back to bed to see what dream i ll have this time.
    PS: At some point in my dream i was watching anxxi the pro sayha player trying to interrupt cast in giran and jumping on tanks that were around him....
    But as i said, this can only be a dream.... or not?

GecKos likes this.
  5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Well if anxxi appear it can be a nightmare

GecKos likes this.
  6. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

You won at aden, you won at gludio and you ended up ninja cresting from randoms tier 5 castles like stuttgard. Instead of hiding in a garbage can to avoid further humiliation you even come to claim victory.
    Ps. About the propaganda that en clan members having questions , anyone from clan gets honest answers from me or anyone else in charge of something. So before replying to our clan members questions, finish answering to yours. Tell us logy, who is farming kelbim?

7. iArawn

iArawn User

We didn't win at Aden but seems that ghosts broke all your crystals.
    We didn't win any fight in gludio, giran or anywhere else.
    Also TH didn't broke all crystals on all castles over the map 'cause you say they cannot.
    We crested schuttgard when we could crest at any castle. I don't know the reason and i don't care tbh.
    But mitsa can you tell us how is possible to fail purge/purge/AT (when iss has even MI) with your pt? I really try hard to understand how so imba players like you making such anxifails

8. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Because its hard to suicide kill crystals on any castle. On the actual pvp in front of aden north gate you got stomped. My party didn't get interrupt even once because of purge rotation but you can keep trying. You crested stuttgard because you got kicked out of aden rune giran and pvp weapon stone castle repeatedly.

9. iArawn

iArawn User

Ofc mitsa ofc.
    You are ABSOLUTELY right. My doctor told me to answer only "yes" to you, idk the reason... maybe you know better.
    How i got stomped in aden i guess anxxi or genzawhatever or the rest of the garbage you had there can confirm it, no?
    And ofc i got kicked out of rune, when i was there for 20!!?? minutes only with my pt, broke all crystals on easy mode, and w8ing to see if we gonna crest it or not when meanwhile we were having fun with the clans that also wanted the castle. But i guess neither this can be confirmed, RIGHT mitsa?
    As about your pt that "didn't get interrupt even once" if i provide you fraps showing how hard you failed, what you ll say after? Hmmm? Or maybe it wasn't your pt in Schuttgard LEFT crest room with ebahurawhatever trying to crest? And ofc it wasn't Osiris that died like 90 lvl feoh there, right?
    Thank god it was all just a dream.... else you should be v. v. ashamed by your yesterday clowns show.
    PS: Didn't you promised us that we won't have castle cloaks after siege? Or it was also part of my dream? Hmmm... Idk man, but no matter what i saw in my dreams, today that i woke up i have a castle cloak equipped. Server broken #confrimed

10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Geddys interrupted in some castle can confirm.

@yLogy don't you think that I was just making fun of you ? No it doesn't make you tilt in your head ?

I'll let you think further about Althagor cresting you might understand properly how we could "fail" cresting. Hahaha, mentioning it is the biggest fail of the evening to be honest.

Didn't you think Opium just wanted their castle back ? Alliance while they were dieing from our aoe , next time we will even take them into clan to make them crest ! Oh wait , I think it's not possible , only Arawn or you could think about such a thing to point out.

About Aden fight , I can only confirm what you're saying mits , we stomped them so hard in Aden North Gate that Logy , IronV , Ztifler and many other had to port to town and come back by foot. Wasn't that hard to tank their dps there.

P.S : To which random are you talking @DefNotMits ? I see only double post from you in this thread.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  11. iArawn

iArawn User

So anxxi, althagor wasn't cresting when he was in patricia's pt and ebahuras wasn't cresting when he was IN kenga's pt, right son?
    All these are just imaginations.... right? :D
    And you didn't fail to interrupt any cresting since instead of the crester you were jumping at ppl around him, right?
    Also your pt didn't wipe in 15 sec vs mine, right?
    Another victory for EN, gz kenga!

12. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Please post where I fail purge rotation leading to interrupt. Hint since you seem pretty new to the game you can get interrupt from damage also. Yes you crested dog house instead of mammon castle cuz of choise )))

13. iArawn

iArawn User

Ty for teaching me mitsa. I really didn't know that. But can you also explain me how -since YOU didn't fail at the rotation- ebahuras died oneshot WITH bullseye on him? Does bullseye landing on purge or AT or MI? Is it a new feature? hmmm?

14. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Its pointless to explain game mechanics and pvp strategy to someone who cant stand more than 1 minute against my party. You said about interrupt cuz of debuffs, it never happened, if he got debuffs it was after he got interrupted and we had to clean room and try again. You should put it as your forum signature also, proud dog house owner,

15. iArawn

iArawn User

You seem a bit mad mitsa, why is that son?
    It's pointless to explain whatever as it seems you don't even know for what you talking about, right?
    So till now you have confirmed that ebahuras was on your pt, that he died (getting interrupted) on debuffs but still YOU DIDN'T fail purge rotation. Can you explain me how is this possible like i am a 5 years old child? Hmmm?
    Btw why your pt had to clean room vs 1pt when you had all clan on balconies? What exactly that means for your clanmates? I just ask 'cause i don't want to rephrase anything you say m8... :)

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Your clan members never landed debuff on protected target? This server is working so terribly that people can even die while cele or get debuffed after 3-4 seconds tank cubic or purge, specially yesterday this was happening quite a lot

17. iArawn

iArawn User

Ourk you do understand that what you say is completly different from what mitsa is saying? Just wondering...

18. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Why would I be mad when I kept aden and I got pvp weapon stone. I would be sad if I wasted all my sunday evening to avoid pvp and in the end watch my leadership claim victory from inside the dog house. He first got interrupt cuz of damage then he got debuffed and died, got it or I need to make it sound even more simple for you to comprehend?

19. Petya91

Petya91 User

?_?

p.s: ?_?

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I just said you can get debuffed even with perfect debuff protection, that doesn't mean that you can't get interrupted by damage since it does happens obviously, you can ask the one that played Geddys yesterday if that's true or not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.