1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sieges

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hater, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iArawn

iArawn User

Ok mitsa ok. Chill m8. You are right. Let me guess also, from time he got interrupt from dmg till time he got debuff and died was a gap of 10 min right? :D
    You always win everything son, but seems you are not good to keep your promises sadly :(
    Btw i would be sad also if i would understand that when i have 4-5 pts more than the enemy's full force, i still have to "clean the room" since ALL MY REST CLAN cannot kill one low pt.
    Gz kenga!

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Not more than a minute , it makes me think about a garbage healer that got kicked from his previous CP , the random still dare to speak ?

3. iArawn

iArawn User

That random fed you aden's earth in 15 sec.
    Btw since your new clan's propaganda is that i got kicked from my previous CP, if that makes you feel better it's ok for me :D
    You see son, ppl like you need to always find something to say for their opponents that has nothing to do with their playing skills and i can understand it m8, you do it 'cause in a comparison you don't have ANY of skills so you need to find something to say about the others.
    I got kicked from previous cp, from the one i am now and the one i ll go after! Also i got kicked from clan 3 times till now. I hope that can make you sleep at night ;)

4. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

So you came to siege with 5 parties? Logy should really stop scamming cwh cuz soon he will be left alone in clan. Did you sell lindvior or not yet?
    Ps. I doubt you will last more than 5 minutes against anxxi cp 7v7.

5. iArawn

iArawn User

Well after logy scammed cwh i got the lindvior, sold it and now i lf buy monkey belt. Can you help mitsa?
    PS: That means today we ll have 7v7 with anxxi cp without clan gear on them? Interesting... you can pm me in prime time.
    PS2: If i last more than 5 min against them what i win?

6. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Maybe they didn't count the pt's they had farming gainak while siege was going on

7. iArawn

iArawn User

We had 4 pts on siege, 3 pts on gainak, 2 pts on rbs. Still our full force were 20-30 ppl less than you ;)
    Btw "MrOurk" wasn't your pt the one that tried to hide in the basement of Schuttgard? :D
    You did that from habbit or it was another imba strategic plan made by mitsa? :O

Kym Willer likes this.
  8. iVoid

iVoid User

Well we were not hiding, we were simply waiting for a crester to appear.
    We didnt "TRY" like you said we actually did it. What is hiding was the RATS from your RAT clan with RAT leader and RATS in gainak.
    Arawn is that the new win " we cannot take PvP weapon stone from siege,we can atleast farm PvP armor stones during siege"? Is it another win of DOGY!? Not surprised.
    Is pure Ratology, new subject in Dogy school.

If you were winning so hard in Aden and you were wiping parties ,how come u broke crystals and never tried cresting in Aden / Giran / Gludio and went Schuttgart instead?

Maybe it's new strategy - we farm gainak and take the easiest possible castle so we can have cloacks and claim win.

We have already had cases where Logy was explaining the following " farming in Atelia 1 (selling plvl as CP not clan!) is more proffitable than winning a Dragon"

So we just raise the difficulty and change the quote to " Farming gainak (selling the stones in AH afterwards) is more proffitable than winning a mammon castle/PvP stone castle "

Anyway peace , im out of here. This post gave me such cancer with all the delusional statements and bullsh1ts that were spread around that i lost my temper and i had to write.

I wish you guys simply ,that your new year's resolution is to read your posts before clicking " Post Reply" and not judge by being part of EN/TH, cause reading you gives me cancer.

iDiavolo likes this.
  9. iArawn

iArawn User

Seems it's hard to understand simple things like sarcasm or irony even for you Aleks?
    Well as far as i saw YOU "TRIED" since i found you (i like to find RATS IN DA BASEMENT and ELIMINATE them)
    All our force were in siege field, if you didn't see too many ppl it's because our numbers get lost in your zerg.
    I m not even sory for that.
    As about mammon or not, you still haven't understand that the profits we do as clans are completely in different base of what you think "good farm" and as far as i know works well for us.
    You can claim as much wins as you want, but facts are facts and fact saying that today we have castle cloak, yesterday in siege field you were humiliated (take it as clan or as party it's EXACTLY the same) and for last but not least mitsa didn't keep his "promise" as well as he couldn't keep the purge rotation :D
    Btw don't get mad. Next time just don't hide in basements as your clan is used to, try to find other "locations" to "regroup" your casters ;)P

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The situation at the start was at it follows: We were sent to schuttgart because someone got info that TH might try to crest there, we had to check what was going on there. At the start I didn't like the idea that Opium was at around messenger, that meant either they didn't notice your clan going in to prepare cresting or they had no idea what was going on (most likely the second thing), we got the info from them on messenger that you had 2-3 pt's preparing for cast, we go in and die 2-3 of us because we didn't expect your pt's to be in the main balcony outside ( the one in between the 2 crystals), for my surprise it was people like Jik, TDA, Hax and few others there.

As it's obvious we don't even have 1/5 of the gear those people have we tried to stop the cresting since it's all we could try there with 2 dd's alive, it's really funny you said you found us since both archers went on hide, wait for the whole reuse of hide and didn't die, then we saw PBG cresting and tried to interrupt, that's where you saw me, before that you had 0 idea I was even in the castle

P.S: I don't think a clan that farmed CRP over their enemy and crested PVP weapon stone castle + giran + aden got humilliated anyhow, but I'll leave propaganda for others and btw if your clan had no people farming gainak how is that we saw TH tagged people farming it when it went up during siege?

11. iArawn

iArawn User

So it was surprise for you that you found the crester party cresting.... interesting....
    Btw since i found you on the time you say, how the **** you were interrupting from OUTSIDE crest rooms and at the right side UNDER the bridge that leads to them? Something doesn't sound right don't you think so?
    And the cherry is that when i came in schuttgard, we allready had the castle for more than 10 mins. So sory m8, but maybe you have to reconsider what you say and to who? Hmmm?
    As about tagged TH in gainak, it was syrra's alt. He outplayed you so izi that could farm in siege AND in gainak at the very same moment. If need tips for dual boxing ask him/her/it (choose what you prefer)
    Cheers

12. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Dunno about your winnings, but i am putting PvP stones on my alts since 4 months.

13. iVoid

iVoid User

So you found us in the basement while we were waiting for the crester to come and you came 10 minutes after the castle has been crested ?
    Hm.Hm.HMMM. Illuminaty i guess.

Neither I'm mad neither i will be. As up to hummiliating someone and clan farm that you mentioned. I guess PvP castle stone or top castle (Aden in example) and dragons are non of your priorities.
    I'll follow your advice and will give it a thought never though this could be so proffitable.

14. Rudolf

Rudolf User

Dunno rly, but this guy Arawn living in some dream world.

15. iArawn

iArawn User

@Kengaa keep putting the stones, i m sure you ll find where they ll have the better use for you at the end

@Aleksandr1na If i remember good, when we had Aden, EN were saying that aden ***** and the only that matters is the pvp weapon stone castle, seems that EN forgets fast. I m not sory that i never forget or forgive babe ;)
    So let me put it this way, maybe you ll understand.
    We were in siege field with 20-30 ppl less than you aka 3-4 pts.
    After the siege TH had their castle cloaks, had farmed their raids, had farmed gainak so accomplished all targets they had
    Meanwhile made your clan looks like a branch of clowns that invite even random clans to try to succeed in something and still failing to do it.
    Did you get it now? ;)
    So... claim your wins, gz kenga!

Kym Willer likes this.
  16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Yes what it doesn't sound right it me saying that we were hidden waiting for crester (PBG toon that was not here when we arrived) and you said you found us when you came 10 mins after siege was crested but well can't expect you to even read what it was written

P.s: Hint 1: When we came to Schuttgart and the next 10 minutes you were not there, so it's not likely you found anyone hidding anywhere

Edit: Do you see the stupid things you type? We always said pvp stone castle is better than aden, since it gives more money, in this case we got both + giran (which I think we lost in the end, but still were holding 3 castles for lots of time). Gz on farming raids + gainak during siege

17. Kengaa

Kengaa User

Arawn is sensitive, he recently got kicked from his constant party. I would appreciate if you guys show some respect.

Anxxonymous likes this.
  18. iVoid

iVoid User

It's not the problem if i get it or no. The problem is that you don't get what im saying.
    What i said is that your targets are equal to tier 5 clan.

Up to sieges i guess someone needs to read not between the lines. Comparing PvP stone to Aden .. there is no base for comparisment. As you saw we took the PvP stone as priority and then secured Aden.
    So yea Aden is nothing special but much better then tier 5 clan castle schuttgart. We just have propper leading/leaders and we managed to take both even more.

We dont invite random clowns, we are not TH. Open clan List and name me your clan members and talk about clowns again. Start from your leader Dogy with his Ratology.

19. iArawn

iArawn User

:D Seems you are more butthurt than them LOL, if you feel so sad you can give my ex-cp your imba healer to learn them to chain purges! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Btw who starts these propagandas? Is it you or mitsa? Need to give an award so plz inform me ;)

Did you notice the part that mitsa call you all useless since all clan couldn't "clean the crest room" and his pt had to do it? Hmmm? Are you sure you want to discuss about clan clowns and leaderships? Btw do you understand that your "success" has nothing to do with leaderships or skills? Pure zerg that overgears enemies. I really don't know man what would you do in the opposite situation. I guess you wouldn't even go for a "5 tier clan castle" since your imba pvpiers would have allready quit ;)

When i came to schuttgart i was equipped with my castle cloak. Ebahuras was allready in kenga pt try to cast back. I found you in the left side of the main doors, at the right side down of the bridge. We killed 3 ppl of your pt and you were running outside. Why to bring a crester since ebahuras was allready trying to crest from kenga pt and althagor in patricia pt? All your clan was at balconies and failing "clean the rooms" from outnumber, outgeared, without leadership/strategy or any skill THs that were there.
    Yes you are right. Gz kenga.

20. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Everyone is bragging how strong he/she is and how others are worth nothing... Nothing new.
    Well siege was not bad after-all for everyone.
    If your enemy is weaker - it not necessary makes them bad and you good.
    TH had CC of 58-63 people and yet we had to fight I suppose at least 80 EN + other clans to get castle, so please, "server balancers", keep your comments for yourself.
    I had fun sometimes... (f.egz. with 2 parties fighting 2 parties of EN (rewind+1more) + 4-5 parties of VV+Laonda (that attacked only us, not EN) in Heine was fun for me :)).
    Hope EN had fun as well and wish you guys will take 5 castles in 2 weeks with 100 people in CC :)
    See you in 2 weeks.
    Peace! :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.