1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Mentoring System

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by JahRasta, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JahRasta

JahRasta User

so, it was said that mentor system will arrive. i know that it's two month, but im planing to have a rest from l2 till this time.

anyway, i have question about it to people who had used it on american servers.

for example, mentor system is till level 86 somewhere? it gives 2x exp bonus and bla bla.

ok, soo, for example, when i am level 83, have subclasses too, do the subclass get exp bonus, bufs etc etc also? concerning the fact, that char is mentee yet.
    and if positive, how about when main is awaken? then there is no way to get mentees bufs/exp on subclasses?

2. Gilby

Gilby User

sub can't be mentee only main.

3. Etherial

Etherial User

the mentor system applies only until level 86 and only to main class.

4. JahRasta

JahRasta User

yeah, i know that it applies until level 86, but i was asking if for example im not awaken, and are then subclass gain all benefit from mentees?

becouse according to this page -> http://l2wiki.com/mentoring_system

mentor's guidance
    when the mentor is online, mentees automatically get a set of buffs. 6 melodies equivalent to iss enchanter’s skills and a buff which increases xp and sp. buffs from mentor’s presence are also valid for subclasses.

so i just wonder how is for real?

becouse it's different then etherial wrote

5. Hidrica

Hidrica User

more questions-> items from mentor shop are tradeable or are not? i mean stones/scrolls/changeelementstone/etcetv

6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

its high time to activate mentor system. below 85 its impossible to make a party for any kamaloka...

7. Alka_

Alka_ User

i think with the arrival of mentor system, they might merge aria with core and open up a new server too. but that's just my guess :) because mentor system wont attrack alot of new people to a 6 months old server where ppl have reached 99 and farmed top equip... plus it was alot easier to get equip and lvl before harmony update :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  8. Crystalsaferr

Crystalsaferr User

its easy to level now when here is pa, vit, xp rune, nevit, iss buffs.. takes a week maybe for 85, maybe less and still caring so much "need xp boost.."

9. Alka_

Alka_ User

i'd say only about 30% of the population can afford having all those that u mentioned above and prolly 50-60%+ would only have pa...

10. Etherial

Etherial User

to answer your questions:

jahrasta, the mentor buffs (set of buffs. 6 melodies equivalent to iss enchanter’s skills and a buff which increases xp and sp), apply only to a mentee's main class up till level 86 and awaken. if the mentee does not make awaken i am not sure if he keeps them for lvls higher than 86, some ppl say yes some say no.(when my clan was on bartz all made awaken at 85 so i do not have info). also if the mentor, changes to his subclass, the mentees still get the buffs.

buffs from mentor’s presence are also valid for subclasses, is incorrect info.

from lineage2 ncsoft page: please note that mentees can only receive these buffs when playing on their main class. they cannot receive these buffs when playing a subclass.

hidrica, all items from mentor quide are untradable, also coins are untradable.

ps: moving thread to correct section

kind regards

11. randomm

randomm User

most of u fap fap about mentoring, but you just don't wanna think what mentoring means for new comers, beside the xp boost. economy will be fvked rly big time, because atm all pplz 85 - 90 gather adena to buy top r and what they need from selling attribute stones and low r items. with mentoring coming these items will loose value. another thing.. a new comer with mentorship+pa+rune+vit will be awaken in about 5 days max. beside the fact he will manage to gather adena to buy only a low r weapon (buying apo weapon and tw set will be a nice dream for them), the xp decrease he will get after awaken will have a negative impact. i have friends that started to play on ncw, made awaken in 10 days and after other 7 days they em0 quited and got back to mid rate server. reason.... too hard to lvl :)

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

questions answered, thread closed and moved to archives. for further update regarding the mentor system please refer to this thread - mentoring system

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.