1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Store] Get ready to supercharge your exping discussion

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

The original post is here.

2. __JTB

__JTB User

The L2store sale we had on the previous double xp event was better for me.
    What I dislike:
    * 30day runes, when the event lasts for 2 weeks. (Last time we had 1 week runes)
    * No maphr's wind scroll in the package, while the server is already running out of supply. (Last time we had 50 in the 1 week pack)

The free xp rune is a pleasant surprise though.

UGveep and CM Fragola like this.
  3. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

There is still time to send us on next maintenace because some people try now to get rich with this event scamming people, they increase price from 5kk to almost 20kk and the ones that bought Large Winter Growth Pack should be awarded with some because that 30 day rune is usefull for 2 weeks; I would reduce my rune time with 2 weeks jut to get some maphrs.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for maphrs use daily coins.. didn't see problem ;)

5. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

If you are very, but VERY lucky, you can get 20 daily coins/day which mean 1 scroll/day but being 2x event, people buy also from l2store kartia pass, baylor pass, embrio pass, etc. which every time is good to have at least 1 maphr; high price of maphr on market and l2store price of passes make to not worth too much this event. Also, because Innova don't have any preview site/news, players couldn't anticipate that will be a 2x event to try to keep some.

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

and you play 1st day, and didn't have those coins on your main or box? or started exp new char?

7. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

Like a lot of other people, I use them to buy maphr's. As I said before, there are too many passes in l2store to not use them quickly so, everytime I have stock 0 or close.