1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

8th anniversary

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by syzgod, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alarion

Alarion User

dont think so

2. Ronove

Ronove User

easter egg event was great. some got bsoe while others got +6 power shirt, all with the click of a button.

/s

3. Korra

Korra User

i hate random stuff too. when it's an event i think it has to be held for 1 week +. with items that boost you only for that 1 week, after it they get deleted. so game wouldn't be out balanced so fast.

4. Komoz

Komoz User

events are destroying game ecconomy for some time and i prefer to get items by myself instead of waiting for some boss jewels/other stuff from a random click. go play some lottery- u will have irl event every day.

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

there are no "minimum amounts of time" for an event to be an event, just be thankfull you had even some small events. there have been times on ncwest where players didnt see events for many months. at least innova are adding these one day events just for your pleasure, try appreciating it :)

regards.

6. Fenris

Fenris User

u still dont understand me deepblue.
    i appreciate ur "actions" - i appreciate ur "little events" ( ok here u go i will use event) but i still think u can do better. am i wrong?
    event with christmas was to late - atm only this event was nice in my opinion.
    i thought u will make let say rabbit rampage kinda event on easter but i see i was wrong.
    server is like 5-6 monts on and no... i repead no "money" event. rly believe me me i dont have much time to play work/university and other importans stuff to do but still i pay u for pa and i, ur customer, wana some nice events. so wtf guys, seriously u cant do better ? :)

7. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

well as with all things in life everyone can do "better" but i wasnt answering to that point i was answering purely to the comment that there were no events this month and was only pointing out that there were several :) in a matter of days we will be in may so lets wait and see what innova have instore for us all for that month.

regards.

8. Fenris

Fenris User

ok deepblue i will change my statement - there wasnt any interesting events :)
    now u cant say i am not telling truth... can u? :)

ye shure make simple events with low chance of geting anything like lotery but seriously u think we will like it ? seriously? u see us as a bunch of kids liking everything which is shiny and for free?
    most of people paying for ur pa are mature ppl which got work or at least they got 18+ years. i am w8thing for some event, which with a little bit of effort, u can make ur char better or at least get some money.
    u see my point or still u wana argue with me that there was super / extra / awesome events ?

btw make some useful event or just ask me for advice ... my events are ... hmm let barney stinson say how awesome my ideas are -

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  9. Maximus

Maximus User

you better start mentor system now or there is going to be no people on the server. people are leaving left and right. you can hardly find a party anymore. its almost a ghost town on this server .

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

innova have already announced in the latest video blog that the mentor system will be implemented in 2 months.

regards.

11. Maximus

Maximus User

i don't think anyone is going to be here in 2 months. we shall see. i hope so. playing today on a weekend day was hard. hard to find parties to do day quest. lack of people on the server. it gets worse every day.

12. TereuS

TereuS User

in 2 months 1 week ago, so its in 7 weeks, or they updated to "2 months" again?

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

no 2 months from the announcement in the video blog as i said :)

regards.

14. TereuS

TereuS User

so in 7 weeks

15. Etherial

Etherial User

speaking as a player, i have to say that innova might be losing players but they also win. i say these from experience.my clan started in innova when server opened, and then they moved to ncwest cause of mentor and path of awakening, but after 90 lvl there they got dissapointed, and now my clan with some more ppl they met there, came back to innova.
    in ncwest after 90 lvl, without mentor and runes (cause are not tradable as they are in innova) is really hard to lvl. so ppl prefer pa and come to innova after they tried ncwest.

16. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

cool for u, most of my buddies gave up and went back to wow and gave away their items(most were 95+ with seraphs etc). and i`m pretty sure they wont come back to l2 as they know ncwest sux and are dissapointed from innova now too...

17. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.