1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Red Libra

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RockPaperScis, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

I wonder if today we will get red libra event. I also post this thread for that guy who was shouting that he will pay 1b adena for 1st person who post such thread so i do it ;D Pls send adena to LightWood ;D

2. Fragola

Fragola User

nope, not today.

3. Fragola

Fragola User

By the way, I wanted to ask you something about early event announcements.

It's usually a complicated question as sometimes we receive info just before the maintenance or it goes well at test server and then fails on the live server. At L2 Classic forum there was a discussion of events and during that discussion, it was decided that to organize better info flow between the team and the community we will post info as a preview when we receive more or less tested content. For example, this is how Classic community found out about Monkey Chef event in advance: https://4gameforum.com/threads/627405/

As a player I understand that it's crucial to know about upcoming events to plan your exping better and prepare yourself for the future activities, so I am all for this kind of previews, but I'm afraid that you will eat me alive if something goes wrong during the tests and we won't be able to install that to live server.

So, how do you think - is it better to have at least some info in advance with a notion that it may change or get canceled, or you'd rather have 100% proven info after it's confirmed to be ok at the live server?

midnightx86, marckela and yLogy like this.
  4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Give us previews, even if you don't we'll still find other reasons to eat you alive ;)

Lillim and DelfinuVesel like this.
  5. midnightx86

midnightx86 User

It is better to have some info in advance, even if there is any problem to install something in the server, just update the information

6. mucea

mucea User

I believe it is better for the player to know what to expect in the near future. That is why i like the Preview Thread that ncwest is doing every month where they announce incoming ingame event and l2 store promotions and so on .

Takanodan likes this.
  7. RockPaperScis

RockPaperScis User

It would be very nice info i u just post something like that "Soon/ in next few weeks we plan to put new event <red libra / monkey / fishing / l2 store>". So like u said we will be able to plan what to do. I must admit that u r best CM in Core from last 4 years.

8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

In both cases there will be people crying about it. So do it as it pleases you.

EvaPeron and St0ne like this.
  9. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Thats the best suggestions, now people think that if you had announced th x2 event a week early they would've had time to stock maphr and stuff, not realising the prices will go at the same time. There wont be any benefit of giving info early just ppl crying if something doesnt make the cut.

10. St0ne

St0ne User

That.

Pple NEVER be pleased,so U as a company do what suits U the best.
    On west they crying like bunch of kids when staff fail to keep promises included in previevs.

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

better make event to switch main<>dual... if event will be same as previous it will be massive yul gs with sr skills and bishops with se pow(wind) invasion..

12. 1Damage

1Damage User

Don't ever make Red Libra event, so this nabs can keep crying forever :)

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

best would be to know what events u get from dev to test at the day u get them
    i believe u get patches not on tuesday morning when maintenance but earlier (lets say monday or friday or even earlier) so our staff team could make an announcements like: "we got libra/chef(or etc) or other patch for testing so in a week or 2 u can expect ant event coming to live version" or smth in similar

SnoWyz likes this.
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Agree

Lillim likes this.
  15. CancerB0y1

CancerB0y1 User

You miss the point of the whole story. Its an event that may come in 1 or 2 months and IF it will come. It wont come in 2 weeks so they can announce it.

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

@CM Fragola
    so americans got libra 4th time and we still had only 1.. 1!!
    so when we will get libra here?.. or its again heavily guarded secret of "гос думы" that we cant get any info about?

mitsubishi likes this.
  17. cmec1

cmec1 User

it wasnt about libra specificaly.. read which post i quoted , they added "feature" in clasic of announcing events 5-7 days before it comes, so i made suggestion how it should be done

18. 1Damage

1Damage User

No libra, stop crying.

19. Vonak

Vonak User

RedLibra is planned and will come on Core, @CM Fragola confirmed it a few days ago on Core Discord server

20. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

That moment when even GMs trolling you about libra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.