1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tyrr Titan Atelia Farm

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Rnika, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rnika

Rnika User

Hello Everyone
    I have question

My class is Titan(dual) Eviscerator (main)
    I want to farm atelia with my titan
    My EQ:
    Set R99 Blessed +10
    Ekimus Belt
    Epics - Trasken/AQS/TezzaS/BAntharas/CoC Stun
    Agathion Rapso lvl10
    Brooch - Diamond Opal Ruby Pearl lvl 4
    Weapon - PvE pole +10
    Skills +10
    Dyes 3x5str
    Anakim talizman
    longing

I have big problems to farm atelia solo, even 1 group.i dont know waht i do wrong. I getting really huge dmg. and i cannot heal myself. I thinking to switch to Dread when libra will be (if will be)
    Ofc i playing with blue rose and iss pom.

Do you know any trics that can help sirvive? With guts i can take this 1 group but without is really hard.

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Titan lvl?

3. Rnika

Rnika User

101 lvl

4. MrScubba

MrScubba User

I am far from farming there, but certainly I would experiment with a Heavy set and PvE option on it.
    Also to boost your vampiric ability, maybe a standard Istina instead of coc earring.
    Again for vr and extra stats a good shirt could be useful, and red cat jewel.
    You may want to recheck the pole SAs too.
    Do you have max atk speed?
    Mar 2, 2017
    Oh and level should be higher, mobs are red now for you, means huge damage penalty.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

probably low lv, brooches 4- isnt made for solo atelia, bles set - pve needed, 7s needed, necklase for dmg (octa war/b valak),

6. Rnika

Rnika User

I have shiny shirt +7, My pole arm SA 5lvl HP, 5lvl Crit dmg, augmentatnio 15% crit dmg.
    istinia and CoC earring do not give the same amount of VR?
    I use ligth set (eviscerator base), i have full 1500 a, speed.

Better would be +10 blessed set or +6 PvE set ?

I was thinking that lvl will be main problem ;/

7. iKoobu

iKoobu User

99% of problem to solo there with that gear is the lvl, there is some vids on yt from a guy farming there with less gear than u but 103 lvl, i guess you need a bit more gear or either lvl to solo there.

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

No, no, no and again no. You need light set not heavy, to understand why it's simple answer, you benefit a lot from the AP's from warrior tree giving you pattack if you have light set, don't even need to be pve set and don't even need to be more than 101 level (I was farming there on lvl 100 on +8 light r99 set)

You're right actually on the part that vampiric rate helps a lot, an instina earring instead of coc would do way better, for shirt it depends how you feel it, if you need a little bit of more vampiric or way more pdef from the shiny p.shirt, I would imo go for the second one (when I was killing there I had P.shirt +7 for some extra pdef) while SA's for pole are really simple, get a Kain for Crit dmg and a Leona for Crit dmg + attack speed, and if you don't have either 15% crit dmg augment or 15% giant critical augment, forget about killing there.

Just make sure you have proper AP's and proper element on both set and pole (3 parts on holy to get dark resist or if you're full pve mode make all 5 dark element), get 7s talisman + abundance 1 if you can, if not anakim + abundance or anakim + paladin / eva's templar 101 with the party aura for pdef/mdef can work also, and as a tip, make an account with rhapsodies and on every single train make sure you have rhapsody, that will help a lot until you get better gear / killspeed / level. I would recommend you going there on duo at least, as you will need healer at the start + isses with rhapso + someone changing you harmonies from warrior to wizard for skills reuse and back to warrior in order to use skills properly. The way to go here it's you gather all group, open frenzy + your cele when you group the mobs and open rhapso from one of the boxes and do chaos symphony from iss, after cele all group should be dead or max 2-3 mobs to finish. Get wizard and go now pull second group, after that open guts + get healer cele and get warrior, get another rhapso and chaos symphony on mobs, repeat this rotation until you're bored and you do it properly and you can farm atelia

9. Rnika

Rnika User

Well so
    I have to Change CoC earring for instina one.
    I should make p.Def shirt +7+.
    I should have abundance lvl 1 ( i have hunter only)
    I should have 7s insteed of anakim. just to get a bit more pdef right?
    I have only one PA on me and i can log just iss. I dont have any other classes like healer/tank

I have passive augment +15% crit dmg.
    I have light set. I dont renember if dark or holy more i will check when i back from work.
    I have Water atribute in Pole - maybe change to holy?
    My SA = Hp + Crit dmg = Change to Crit dmg + Crit dmg&attack Speed. (its poitn for atack speed if i alredy have full?)

Its worth to change dual from Titan to DN if libra comes out?

Edit:
    Maybe good will be also Orfen Soul? This debuff what mobs gives will be less landing?
    garnet lvl 4 and mental rezist from orfen 25%? orfen 4% vampiric, istina 5%.

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

-You need to get a lot of dark resist into your set because the mobs are attacking with dark. Also using holy on pole will help you a lot to hunt there.
    -The point of the 2nd SA being crit dmg + attack speed it's not because of attack speed but because of the critical dmg it adds, but if you have full attack speed and no full critical rate, just make 2nd SA to be Critical rate + Critical damage.
    -About pdef +7 you don't strictly need it, if you have shiny it's okey as you have a bit more vampiric compared to a bit more pdef
    -You can go with just anakim and no 7s+abundance1 but for that you will most likely need either overlevel compared to mobs or tank for aura in party (tip, you can ask someone to help you and go duo instead of solo)
    -The point of 7s compared to anakim it's not only a little pdef, it also gives you +3% pvp defense and +50 attribute attack, the attribute you get it's really nice bonus against mobs
    -For the last question, you will probably not be able to solo in atelia with DN, you will probably need someone for duo/trio, and you will have low damage, but for low geared toon you can almost perma stun mobs there without a problem and should make your farm a bit more safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.