1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

You are already logged in problem :<

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Masmix, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masmix

Masmix User

the case is that the problem pop out from nowhere, can't log in to l2. game starts normally but it stuck on the moment with server picking, and after re-launch it says "you are already logged in". when i picked aria server instead of core it stucked without disconnecting me :0 the solution in sticky thread for this problem doesnt help me :/ and i mean that:

"also if you have "you are already logged in" problem please perform the following actions to be able to play:

1. close the game window, log out at eu.4game.com, find 4game icon in the tray, rightclick it and select exit. after that login at eu.4game.com once more time
    or
    2. close the game window, log out at eu.4game.com, close your browser
    press win+r buttons, type 'cmd' and in the appeared window type 'net stop 4game' after that you will see 'the 4game service was stopped successfully.'
    then type 'net start 4game' after that you will see 'the 4game service was started successfully.'
    login at eu.4game.com again.

sincerely, gmnemezida "

2. zzZzz

zzZzz User

dot the steps listed above and wait 5-10 min then log in.

3. Masmix

Masmix User

dude you are annoying... :d i had a few problems that i posted on this forum, you wrote in each thread, but you in fact never helped, you just say write some weird solutions, that normal person would try already a few times, or solutions which that person wrote she already did it... -.-

4. Aldaron

Aldaron User

dear masmix,

do not be dismissive with a member who tries to help you. some people forget the basic operations and it is normal to return to the origin of a problem.

regards.

5. Kall

Kall User

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    here you can download client-check application.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.