1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona Daily Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeepBlue, Mar 6, 2017.

1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Dear Users,

Please find your Ramona Daily Discussions thread here.

Now remember all that the following will not be tolerated in this thread and this is your official warning:

Inappropriate Language - This includes avoiding the chat filters - they are there for the protection of others and if anyone repeatedly tries to avoid these filters they will receive appropriate penalties.

Discussing warnings/bans - Self explanatory and this goes for both in game and forum penalties.

Any of the following types of propaganda - If you think someone is botting/exploiting a bug/committing RMT of any kind then please use the correct processes for reporting such things via support these are not appropriate discussions for the forum boards and are generally only used to start some flame war between two sets of people. All evidence provided, if any, will be investigated fully by the support team and any actions needed will be taken.

Any forms of discrimination - A person is exactly that, one person...he/she is not a nation and one persons actions does not speak for an entire nation so we will have no more of this type of discrimination or any other.

Off-topic discussions - Self explanatory - If it is not about the Ramona community either forum or game then it does not belong - We do not care about other servers, other forums, other games or anything else outside of this community.

Making things too personal - We will not tolerate anyone bringing another User's real life circumstances/family/personal details such as pictures/contact details etc into any posts on the forum boards and here is no exception.

Keep it clean everyone.

Regards.

NB: We are aware that the server is not running yet so some things above obviously will not apply until the server is running

2. marce094

marce094 User

Good morning, i already did one post but how i see what the area to post my question is here i will do it :p.

My question is about the donation shop, i see what in your other server anyone can buy one card o boxes and this gives op end game items like epic or tauti weapons, this boxes will be restringed on the new server?. Srry for my english i did my best xD

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Hi there,

Questions will be answered in the Questions to Innova team about new server thread :) Posting questions in other threads may lead to them being overlooked.

Regards.

4. RevelationON

RevelationON User

so any core legends coming back ? OOC ? Elronia ? Nemesys , i hear some rumors about kardi mardi and team russkies

5. CDVM

CDVM User

"legends"
    ok then...

6. RevelationON

RevelationON User

sarcasm

7. CDVM

CDVM User

[​IMG]

8. Alexsaysz

Alexsaysz User

Skelth couldn't contain us, this won't either.

9. Norekien

Norekien User

sleepers and iKoobu like this.
  10. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

If you people would open ur eyes and read some others people post,you would've had ur response to every question. If you are preparing to type " I don't care what others wrote, or is not my job ", that mean's you dont give a damn,and you-re just bored and trying to make someone type it again for you.

@CM Fragola , every possibility you mentioned above, it-s functionable on Core because it-s having a background already. All those methods to farm adena/obtain stuff from grind are not going to be available at start,at least not that easy as you said. You need to consult ur GM-s mates and consider a new option to obtain stuff so we can farm raid bosses/instances properly. Since everyone is aware of the complicated scenario where we need to farm/grind like mad dogs to obtain proper stuff,you guys need to ensure these hard workers a simple aspect.. Keep botters away. Don't open a new server without giving any real options for the grinders to farm the items required to evolve/step up. This new server is an big oportunity for everyone to establish a hierarchy,set some rules,control some parts of the game. Imagine how many people are already preparing their scripts to launch them on the server,as soon they feel it-s safe ( Which might take few days , after server is up and running ).

- Yes, i am expecting an answer like ( We are aware of the current situation with bots/scripters,we-re doing our best to keep them removed ) but,that-s not enough,unfortunately. Don't get me wrong,I respect you, judging the replies/commitment you-ve been giving to fix situations/reply to everyone's questions in a proper manner, well done :)

Hermeneutica likes this.
  11. EvaPeron

EvaPeron User

@CM Fragola, i have been playing for 5 months and i haven't see an single full R99 drop from any raid boss. I still don't understand why people play on a server that offers 0.001% drop of full item ( you are more likely to get struck by lightning then get a full drop )

12. Hax

Hax User

Well Fragola, I've been here on Core since Server start with GoD update.
    Back then killing Epic Octavis (or was it normal, i dont remember) was possible because of the sheer power of Summoners in PVE and full drops were not rare in Orbis to obtain R95 items.
    Twilight and Apocalypse items came full dropped from Spezion (every spezion 1 weapon and few armor parts).
    Server was filled with TW and apocalypse quickly. Seraph and Specter stuff was also obtainable in easy and fast ways just by exping.

Killing Octavis/Epic Octavis gave you 100% 1 Blessed R99 Weapon and Blessed R99 Armor parts.
    People geared up like that. Only after Antharas+Valakas nerf back then in Tauti Update I believe or the 1 before, they were able to be killed in around 3-5 hours with 150-200 ppl.

Now all these instances+exp areas will drop 1 armor part till you hit the next area if you are lucky (try gear 7 ppl party like that) and weapons/blessed weapons will be extremely hard to gain.
    PVE retri or Tauti weapon will be hard to obtain to even start farming with Titan and SoS tank. Remember also that epics will be spare (but available as AQ+Baium are low level; just not enough on server to make it feasable).

Dragons are now level 104 or 105 and they will be impossible for them to kill properly to even obtain the best drops possible on current chronicle.

Core had a lot of background before this update and also many epics+items from previous updates before drops were nerfed more and more.
    I believe that the average ppl will have a hard time and quit early on. ESPECIALLY if you put l2store like on Core. The discrepancy between Donaters and non donatores is alrdy big and it will be IMMENSE on new server.

Take this for eg: without our previous events they will have 1 B.Antharas/Valakas in around 110 days IF THEY CAN START FARMING THEM which is alrdy hard.
    From Tarot cards its matter of 1-2 mins to obtain them.
    Such parties will wipe the floor with everyone.

We have also such a problem but not as big. Here even average ppl have some blessed epics because of previous events (for eg. fishing event).
    PVP weapon stone from tarot will also make a huge diff when ppl dont really have any pvp armor stones yet.

So be careful about how and when you add l2store. If you dont add all our l2store content there then it'll take long for them to ramp up and start farming everytihng, but eventually they might manage with sheer numbers.
    If you do add l2store content too quick, then market will change drastically and only donating ppl will be able to dominate the server for a long LONG time till rest catches up.

Kym Willer, Oscar, Padj1l and 3 others like this.
  13. iAris

iAris User

@CM Fragonla:"The drop rate is set by the devs, not us. We won't change it without their consent. Devs believe that top-grade gear shouldn't be available at the moment you level up to it"
    Fair enough devs decide this, but as Core is EU not NCwest, you should request Devs to increase adena drop and items drops for EU. I would assume devs should do as an exception to the EU servers. We are not NCwest where no1 gives a damn about their people. I think you do care about your players and you should try and push devs hard to increase these for our server.

BTW you do great job here.
    Mar 7, 2017
    Add to this, if other people find outs that Core and new server got their settings changed drops are atleast bearable and people can farm grind and atleast to get something from it, they will move/come back to the game which will benefit core and other players.

thanks

MrOurk likes this.
  14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Finaly someone understood the point I was giving back then, and as connection to last 2 posts I'll make a new question:

-Would it be possible to ask for special feature to increase drop / spoil rates because we don't have bots? It could be like no-topaz we have already in example and one of the main reasons stated why drops were nerfed in KR was because of bots, which we don't have even 0.10% of what they have

-In the case the above is hard (or I believe it's hard to make atm) as it's a lot of job to change mob spoil/drop tables, specially on overseas specific territory, could you discusss with Innova team to ask for a way of improving the current situation? (Maybe making all l2store items dropable from bosses / top areas like atelia/gos/superion), I think that could be an option even for Korea/NCWest, as those zones requires a lot of gear to be able to bot there efficiently and doubt anyone will risk billions worth of gear to farm that (basically 0 return of investment for them), helping alive and farmer players (or maybe it could be an idea leading to something good)

15. iAris

iAris User

I remember back when god came out. I just started to play, did not had any gear at all when I hit 85, but then I joined the clan and was going for raids/clan farms and was able to get some sort of gear so I could atleast lvlup till 95. But these times changed and its unbearable when you look at newcomers.

I guess the change could be made once every player in the server puts a big petition to the Core and then Innova starts pushing Devs. I guess this has been mentioned and asked a lot before. But seriously this has to change.

16. plastoosh

plastoosh User

Not trying to be pessimistic but in case these two servers end up merging at some point, can you foresee the way transfering characters would look like? I expect that the number of characters to transfer back to core would be limited, but what would happen if somebody had a character on the new server with the same nick as on core? Would it still be possible to transfer it back into core?

Now, on a side note, I wanted also to suggest something and justify my question. I think that it should never be possible to transfer characters or items between these servers, unless maybe if the new server offers some better possibilities to gear up. Core already has its imbalanced economy with a hegemony of one or two clans allowing them to dictate the prices of items on levels which are basically not achievable without excessive donating or mindless farming daily for a few hours for months at least (while there's only one spot on the server which allows somewhat profitable farm). This makes it practically impossible for other players to even compete for top gear which, I think, is the main reason why the new server could be successfull.

But I'm afraid it will not succeed if you're planning to copy-paste the current environment of Core and then after some time, when you believe it's fit, allow transferring characters or gear. The current hard conditions for new players to gear up on core have already been described in this thread very well. If people are going to join the new server, that will be probably be because they hope to be able to break the glass ceiling someday, which would be very difficult, if not impossible, for them on Core. And if you were to, one day, allow players from core to transfer to the new server which would have worked on Core's current rates, that would obviously destroy its balance. Hence my question about the conditions a potential merger. ^^

On the other hand, I realise, that if you're planning to introduce the dimensional sieges and other stuff at some point, then, as far as I understand the concept of a DS, a transfer of characters between these servers will be inevitable, at least for the period of the event (DS or raid). So anyway, you would probably have to postpone the introduction of DS for a much longer time or just create a different environment for the new server if the clans of the new server are to have the slightest chance to defend against core players. And yet, you probably cannot introduce a new server with totally different rates, because in the long run, Core would find itself unable to defend, and would probably also die out pretty soon. So I guess it is time to seriously consider the idea of changing the rates on the server. I get it that probably someone in NCsoft or even in Innova might think that players will be OK with creating a new server with a new uncoquerable hegemony and will forever be willing to be the meat for the new top clan, but I guess they will otherwise have to find out about it themselves...

Also many thanks to you @CM Fragola for all your involvement.

17. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Back in the time R95 and R99 sets (main armors at least) were obtained from quest, normal Istina and normal Octavis.

18. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I will answer myself to what I know, if 2 chars get same nickname, then they get added in the end the name of their server, let's say Core is server 50 and new one will be 60, then you have 2 people with names like this: NAME50, NAME60, you get a rename ticket and after loging into new server after merge both chars get message to change their name, the faster one can pick his original name and second one will pick another one, in case the slowest one is the char with most ''age'' he can type ticket to support and claim the name.

About dimensional server, for it you don't need server transfers at all (ru got 2 weeks of transfers or 1 after 1 year of dimensional server) and all servers are teleporting into a new one to do only 1 siege every non-normal siege weekend and you cannot interfere with the other server in any way just in dimensional server. Let's say we have server 1 and server 2, both of those port to another server called server 3 and do the dimensional siege there, after it's done they talk to an npc and go back to their server. Also player 1 can hit player 2 from different server, but player 1 from server 1 can't buy stuff from market from player 2 server (because you never go to his server at all)

Kind of **** explanation but I hope it helps

plastoosh likes this.
  19. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Also TBH the event which gave the +6 event sets for 3-4 months would solve all the gear-related problems.
    That time should be enough to have at least the replacement sets ready (Store users with PvE/P options) and even regular players can have the +8 TW sets and Apo weaps.
    There will be several Tautis/Kelbims out as well.

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Next update you can buy 3-4h paulina set/weapons from PA store, including up to R95 items so should help somehow I guess. Also hunter talismans from store will be cheaper, as well as 3 day limited jewels