1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona Daily Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeepBlue, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Hax

Hax User

TH Fragola can actually be mad on fire sometimes too

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Hax has tiny penor

3. Fragola

Fragola User

I was not sure why would anyone call me a Treasure Hunter, until Clan Leader council said it's because I post a TheHorde video on Facebook faster than TheHorde themselves on forums.
    Too bad for the theories it's just my Creative Squad video junkie is faster than yours :p but I guess he earned those bonuses he gets every month. :)

4. Hax

Hax User

i expect my next frapses on twitter, or riot

5. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

Fragola looks cute when she is mad. She´s on fire :p:D

6. goduole

goduole User

Fragola , i see starboy still playing , so it was macro? confirmed? :]

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Fragola, I see Tazman still playing, so it was luck? Confirmed? :]

8. DeadZy

DeadZy User

I see less than 500 ppl (this is with the multi accounting) in ramona after tarots. I see 2-3 parties to farm stuff in the evenings. Also i see tons tarot rewards being on the market.

9. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

i see only 3-5 groups in party search its ok?:D:D:D

10. -V77-

-V77- User

Core-Ramona merge incoming.
    Will be same as Lilith server
    "It is impossible to merge lilith to core"
    "diffrent localization"
    "liffrent language"
    "Never gonna happend"

and some days later
    "We have good news, going to merge Lilith to core woohoo!"

akaaWins, Anxxonymous and Yunalesca like this.
  11. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

People still thinking something else doesn't know well Innova yet...
    But it was obvious , it is some kind of way to boost the population of Innova European servers

12. Advocad

Advocad User

There are still people, especially the younger generation, that never heard of Lineage II. Innova kept recycling the same population by sending emails to the players that they had in their database. In Western Europe, the average age of the typical gamer is higher than in Eastern Europe. If, for example, in E Europe your typical gamer is a young adult usually under 28, in W Europe people in their 40s have 2 or three games that they are playing regularly. This is where Innova has always failed: bringing new people to the game. We were unlucky that a bunch of Russian ex l2 players got this contract instead of a reputable W European company that knows business, that knows PR, that knows CS (and I mean proper customer service, not that bullcrap "support" that we have), that knows about advertising and demand, or that knows how to create that demand if the interest isn't there. I know people that spend over 10k every 6 months on stupid mobile games like Lords Mobile or Clash of Clans or Mobile strike.

This game has been adjusted int he past few updates so that 4h/day with regular l2store is enough to keep you somewhere in the middle tier of players and it is designed for the W market. Too bad Russians grabbed it and made a total fiasco of it. There is still time and this still is a great game and stupid things like "let;s advertise on hopzone" or "I know, I'll put an add on some dead forums" won't cut it. If they do it properly and if they pay the money to an experienced promoter or business/product manager they will do great things; and no, not somebody from Russia as Ru doesn't understand the way W Europe thinks. Get a German/French/English marketing contractor, invest 500k and let the madness begin! There is millions in the gaming industry and Innova is somewhere scraping the bottom of the ocean, feeding with scraps

Yslock and Conandrina like this.
  13. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

But at the same time, a lot of people are playing on Russian servers) .1 only half dead but better than the core. That's not the only problem in the innova that can not cope with the army of bots, and in the game itself, which from the update to the update is all the more horrible. Here and seeing this nightmare playing for a week they leave leaving only bots for the pumping. This problem killed this servers.And a very strange question why on py noticeable struggle with the bots and here only partially if this word is generally appropriate for the Ramona?There is a desire to play but seeing this trash on the server it gradually disappears like me and the rest of the players.

14. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Younger people don't get attracted by the way Lineage 2 is built ( was, since the very beggining) : endless grinding for something that will never be there ( max level, max items) since every little update brings new items and every chronicle ( now chapter?) brings new level adjustments to make the max level even higher ( from 105 to 110 on Grand crusade?)

No 16 ~22 years old people will take a look at this game and think : hey, this is something i could have fun on! Nobody can REALLY have that much fun or be "relevant" on official servers because you need to spend HEAVILY( and younger people, who are still at school/college, don't have money for this kund of expense). And I mean heavily, cause even a good PvE farmer player will occasionaly encounter troubles progressing into the next step into making his main PvP toon "playable"(insert only 1 Non-Vip account per PC here).

There are MANY free to play games ( Dota, League of Legends, Smite) and even some cheap/pay1Time games ( Overwatch, Counter Strike) that delivers faster quality fun time for the players and don't involve that much "devotion" into being relevant ( we can compare here the ranked games with heavy-OnlyTopDonators-Farm1ClanOnAOE-Pvp/ normal mode games with PVE). Even NCsoft knows this and just launched a MOBA of their one.

It is silly to think that good marketing/advertesiment or costume service will atract "new and younger people" into the game. Lineage 2 is like an old beautiful house. And expensive one, with a lot of mold problems, rats around and bad foundation ( excessive pay2win features,bots, old engine causing bad game performance even in top PCs).

NCsoft has managed to stop almost every bot company so far ( zranger, tower and such). I honestly don't think the game would progress thaaaaat much if they ACTUALLY were able to suppress EVERY bot from working. The bots inject a L-O-T of adena on the server, and that makes things more affordable for starting players/non-donators ( more adena = less adena value)

15. MrOurk

MrOurk User

That is the biggest lie ever, still people doesn't realize it, when there are a lot of botting people, price for items increases by a lot since there are more adena in circulation making it to great inflation for items, meaning those who can't farm as much or even more than bots (no one almost), making it harder for newbies to buy items

Mapku3a1 likes this.
  16. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Is that why a r99 set was costing 3~4 bi at the beggining of the server and now it costs 1,5bi?

Who does inflation serves? The price of the items goes up, yes. But you have the option of getting MORE adena for less money (Via l2store selling or RMT). And let's be honest: those who can't farm or donate don't have a place in this game. And people "on top" make sure to always remind them of this. Constantly stopping their way of farms, trying to cause trouble on their farm/leveling zones. Then, all of the sudden, those "top players" wonder :"hey, why is there no competition on this server? I'm bored!"

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

there are many istances to farm and top player cant affect u so idk where is the problem its a pvp game if u are not ready to leave town hide at giran harbor

18. MrOurk

MrOurk User

So again, how does bots farming adena and creating inflation helping new players? R99 sets are dropping price because people keep going dragons, 4 bosses, turakan, isabella, and all those bosses dropping either full items or crafting packs and people crafting them and because supply is bigger than demand, prices lower simple as that, so no, in no way bots are good since bots here are not farming top items needed but just adena

19. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

bcs now eternal hard to sell) no ppl who want buy.1.5b its normal price i think.

20. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Good point. Most of the instance drops were nerfed on Grand Crusade update ( kartia/baylor/fortuna). Those were the ones accessible to "normal player". No normal group of players will solo Tauti/Epic Octavis/Ekimus and such without good gear OR good numbers ( going with 2 or 3 parties would heavily decrease the profit of going into the instance)

I recognize your name from some PvP videos here on forum, so you are a "top player" on Core. You, of all the people, are the one who should care more about people being able to get to the point of competing with you. Aren't you tired of fighting the same 20~30 people on your 5some years old server?

The cheaper items become more accessible to starting players and the "TOP" items become more exclusive for "top players" (which should make them more proud of what they achieved).
    You can get 5 euros and get enough adena to get a full r95 set,for exemple. Without inflation that wouldn't be possible
    Every set ( even twilight) will always have demand on any server. The eternal being the "final stop" on gearing doesn't fully explains the value decrease.