1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona Daily Discussions

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeepBlue, Mar 6, 2017.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

I'd like you to play with me on chronos, core legend XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Jul 18, 2017
    the only difference on shirt part is that, ncsoft doesnt have shiny stones to go 8-10. And thousand of dollars XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD took me less than 350 to make +10, *****.

And repeating that bots farming adena destroy the server is just stupid. Let me tell you a funny story - aden sold by bots is barely anything currently. People make money by buying items and reselling them for higher price (real price).

2. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ok i can try smth give me ur ig name on chronos
    edit:aint chornos the server with americans and brs ? top server :x

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Nice joke about shirts... Before this +10 reward "A PvP R99-grade weapon enchanted to +16. Player has choice of weapon type. In addition, player will receive 2 Stage 10 SAs of choice and 1 Mystic Soul Crystal."
    +10 shirts were almost impossible to make, and when +16 weapon came as a reward at 21/9/2016 along with destruction shirt scroll(which can be used at +8 or LOWER), I know many people who did +10 shirt and got that weapon and they literally spend thousands of dollars. So you either lying or are really lucky.
    Well, it seems that you can't understand how Adena farmers(bots) affect a server, even when it's basic economics w/e...

4. Oscar

Oscar User

not by a long shot, you can play ramona to gear up cheaply and play till merge which will happen anyway,
    staring on core with hyperinflation and dead market is worst idea one could possible have.

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

yes sure, its best when randoms try to be smart while have no idea what they talk about

6. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Before that +16 weapon there was a dragon weapon stage 1. On Naia, someone spent less than 100$ to make a shirt +10 and get dragon weap. I dont know who your friend was, but last shirt event over 40!!! weapons were given to players as reward for +10 shirt. It is easier here, because +8->+10 costs 500kk but it doesnt change the fact its not uber hard on ncwest, lol

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

At October 08, 2014 and September 30, 2015, came the event with the +10 shirt reward dragon weapon stage 1. NCWest servers back then(especially 2014) were full of life and with TONS of donators.
    If what you say is true, we would see hundreds of dragon weapons stage 1, but that's not the case. Wake up or stop lying, either way back then +10 shirt was nearly impossible to make, and now it's still super hard and costs a lot of money.

PS believing that NCWest would giveaway dragon weapons stage 1 and +16 dark weapons x2 stage 10 cry + 3rd sa for 100$ it's just mind boggling...

8. St0ne

St0ne User

U could read a river of teras at that times on their forums.
    And I think that pple who actually got rewards can be counted on both hands.

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

Please stick to Ramona server discussion. If you want to talk about NcWest only, I invite you go to their own forum.

Best regards,

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. ZoIdi

ZoIdi User

As i see they are comparing ramonas server prices with chronos or ncwest which at the end is ramonas server discussion.

Best regards,

11. AsuranInSide

AsuranInSide User

ramona dead? gde online?

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Core is too, but at least they argue about it ^^

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

There's nothing to arg in ramona, sadly.

14. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

1-summer)2-ppl farm carrots.on ru same lost some online...maybe its GC maybe summer who know:confused:
    p.s. unemployed rip?who is new opposition?

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

What? Enter dragons without war and claim victory wasn't enough?

16. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

There is one true sentence:
    1 side, soon merge

Well putting tarot on 3 months server wasnt smart enough move from innova :)

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

There won't be merge and some side will rise sooner or later like in any server I guess, there's ppl always hating that side grouping togheter

18. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Mark my words,
    1: its not enough mid/high geared players to create 2nd side
    2: ppl constantly quiting or going back to core
    3: well even if there will be any 2nd side they have no chances, because THB has high-geared PvE dogs in untagged clan,they killing most content (aq, baiums and other stuff) too fast so basically u need 7-8 pvp pt and 2 pt for pve with jewels lv6 and other impossible to obtain stuff right now so GL.

#PrepareForMerge

19. Visaaa

Visaaa User

The server is done no point playing on a 300 people server.

20. akaaWins

akaaWins User

im not even sure if staff is aware they *** up big time with ramona. Unless it was created to be milked and merged...

One decent PR manager could probably bring lot of people from ncwest but whats the point? L2Store prices are equal or even bigger on some items, sooner or later owner of ramona will decide to do something incredibly pointless like they did with tarots. Economy is dead, even carrot event is pointless.

And then theres our lovely CM fragola who keeps saying its summer, its normal with new server... replacement on this position is needed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017